Page 171 of 719 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Did you ever name the Grey Dom that assisted Nergal ?
    Nah. She doesn't even have a profile.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Nah. She doesn't even have a profile.
    I mean she certainly won't need one, can tell you that much. Just checking before I make some changes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Two things

1. Cyke....that dude sounds cool as ****! Where's his image from?

2. This guy taking any applications for pupils? Sasheem needs a new mentor he can eventually betray
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Agreed, that guy looks cool as ****.

I bet Chahan has him over for poker and mahjong from time to time, lol
    Hah, I think Shingen would like that, thanks. And, hey, one day we should have a DBM: Legion of Doom vs. the M-Fighters. Especially one where Sasheem is Brick Tamland:

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It's a deep pull, but I believe that's Ashtar from Ninja Gaiden II. On the NES.

Cyke is an OG and a masochist like his character
    DING DING

On both counts

Though I wanted to make sure the character was different enough since the name Ashtar was inspired by the name Ishtar in the first place.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-10-2018 at 10:10 PM.

I mean she certainly won't need one, can tell you that much. Just checking before I make some changes.
    Oh, she's gonna get obliterated. She's using guns, for Pete's sake.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh, she's gonna get obliterated. She's using guns, for Pete's sake.
    In fairness, she was strong enough to turn Durian's bones to powder simply by grabbing and squeezing a little ... but you'll see why I said that here, in the morning
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Character Sheet

Name: President Cohb Grinthorn

Race/Species: Human?

Height/Weight: 6’5, 220

Appearance:

Power Level: Disturbingly unreadable.

Style: Verbal

Techniques:

-Negotiation

-Ruling

-What’s best for everyone

-Cunning Smile

-Responsibility Delegating

Items: Ever present hat, badge of office, and a slim cigar he always seems to be smoking.

Special: Grinthorn seems to have an....eerie...quality to him. Those with spiritual or ki sensing are always on edge around him, as he always seems to known more about a situation than he should. He is also oddly immune to magic/psychic manipulations.

History: Little is actually known about Grinthorn aside from his being the gathering force for true unification some twenty+ years ago when Vermillion, the last hold-out, was absorbed into the World Government by force. He’s been President since, and the world has prospered under him. Each election he’s won a majority, though often his opponents don’t even show up for the final debates. Of his main detractors, Jinzi Pantaloon is the only vocal one that nothing has ever happened to. The two men share an odd relationship. Jinzi believes him to be responsible for his parents deaths, and yet often he and Cohb work together for Earth’s benefit.

Other: Hie eyes seem to glow at various times, usually when he’s very serious. Otherwise his eyes are a golden color.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

He's so nice, his opponents don't even bother to show up for the election because he's such a swell guy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hakai and Creation in DBM seems to work different. Asha'rah created Hakai, but had to effectively rip it from the corpse of one who possessed it to actually get it herself ... so it's definitely not something that seems giftable.

Ishtar was similarly born with it, ans this seemed to surprise her mother, but it wasn't something that was particularly uncommon given that Shek’hinah stated that that was a possibility given her 'parents'.
    Even in DB Super, Hakai only has feats for being giftable in limited quantities. The goon had *one* small ball of it and could not make more.

During the Great Founding, the rules of the world were more pliable and Asha'rah might theoretically have tried to make Hakai fully transferable. But as it is, the one who gains the position of God of Destruction of any particular universe gets Hakai as part of the package. That was meant to be the only way to get it, keeping its use in check similar to how there is only one God of Creation. Asha'rah broke the system twice during the War in Heaven - once to absorb Hakai by force from Indar'en and transcend her level and scope of godhood, and apparently the other to create Ishtar as a being born with Hakai in her veins.

My deal with Cleric is that Asha'rah's mind and memories were shattered, so neither she nor I know her full backstory.

Anyway, getting sidetracked. As far as I can see, nothing about Hakai in DBM directly contradicts what Hakai is capable of in DBS. The biggest difference is the existence of Gods of Creation at all rather than Supreme Kai. Having the God of Creation role supplanted by that of Supreme Kai to avoid creative differences ever rising to the level of the War in Heaven again was a fun way to go about it. It's Asha'rah's fault that God of Creation as a role no longer exists. She's the reason why Supreme Kais suck in comparison to Gods of Destruction.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 10-10-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Astonishing Member

Basically, what I am reading from Grinthorns profile is: If Held applied for a job, there is a decent chance he'd get it, since Helds particular set of skills and his matches up well.

Clarify something to assuage my confusion: Is Anula, the Thresling Priestess, dead or alive?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Alrighty......Time Skip checklist for the Etrina/Erosa Duo.

- Special Event - Erosa belated Year 1 Birthday to lighten the mood before...
    - Father and Daughter Reunion
    - The Fated Coming of Age Festival
    - Birth of a Void God
    - Suffering

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Clarify something to assuage my confusion: Is Anula, the Thresling Priestess, dead or alive?
    I assume shes alive otherwise it'll be hard for her to teach Ishtar anything, and that's pretty much what was promised.

all Qaztoh's inventions that have been shown so far.

1. Universal translator - self explanatory.

2. Quantum hair generate ray - it generates various types of hair include snake hair ( that's right snakes for hair) . great for people who suffer from baldness. can it generate flaming hair of course.

3. Quantum Nano anti-reflective adaptable biometric lenses - improves eyesight by 100 times. Qaztoh is currently use these.

4. Mr. Gazakai - supposed to be bot that helps with doing mundane task. has a glitch that causes it to want to kill.

5. Quantum Transmission subspace pocket teleporter watch - teleports a person to a place as long as it has the coordinates. Qaztoh currently has it equipped

all of Qaztoh's blue prints so shown far.

1. Project Overlord / Quantum Goble Hyper Mind Control Network blue prints - blue prints for a globe mind control device. Qaztoh was bored when she made these blue prints.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-11-2018 at 04:48 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Anula lives.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Cleric, PM happily sent.