Page 202 of 719 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada and Ocha can have that talk now, if you'd like.
    I won't be able to reply immediately tonight, but sure!

Feel free to start it off and I'll get back to you shortly.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I won't be able to reply immediately tonight, but sure!

Feel free to start it off and I'll get back to you shortly.
    Okay, that's no problem.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Okay, time for bed. But wow, what a ride. Parsley sure knows how to show a chef a good time (um, it's not what it sounds like, Etrina).

I suppose I should ask about this, though:

Ki Nullification: A technique taught to her by Avoca, Ki Nullification takes the form of a mist. Once a target comes into contact with it, that person is weakened by 10% their power level continuously (once a post) for a span of ten posts. It is possible to counter this technique by powering up if a target as the reserves to do so.
    Would it count in this case? And if so, is Zaofan stuck at the powerlevel he was in the last post? I'm willing to work with whatever you decide since it's your technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sorry, been busy these last two days.

Did I miss anything before I continue I to this time skip?
    For Sarada and Ochazuke, I believe it's night time (dinner?). I imagine it's the same for much of the cast. Sasheem is on the surface fighting P-Sta's old team.

For Parsley, Dash, Zaofan, and probably Etrina, it's dawn the next day, participating in a friendly sparring session.

But prior to that, Zaofan was in the library trying to look up where to find Crimson Sapphire Flowers for his alien cookbook recipe.

Name: Archon of Criostalach

Race/Species: Elemanti

Height/Weight: 10', ???

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown

Style: Crystalline Echoes

Techniques: TBA

Items: None

Special: Telepathy, Telekinesis, ???

History: A Criostalach nearing its end was happened upon by a Khosian in a similar situation, instead of reaching their end both agreed to a compact, with the Criostalach piercing the Khosians heart and forming a symbiotic bond that allowed each to survive the destruction of Tatenen. The cost however, sapped the newly created entity of energy, and it was forced to hide itself away to rest and recover strength.

When Ishtar returned to Ilargi to put her ghosts to rest, however, the energy that was released during her confrontation with Legion reached out across the distance between the remnants of Ilargi and summoned the Archon from its grave. The first risen, it found quickly that there were others like it -- one for each of the ten remaining tribes -- given that it was the most 'intact' mentally however, and the first to wake, it quickly took charge of the others as they returned to their kin to assist in the rebuilding of Tatenen.

Other: Loosely associated with the Fae of Irish Mythology.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

There we go.

As ever, thoughts are appreciated !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

well Qaztoh answer Eva's question and told her that the Lookout remind her of The Gukraimano were Zykona resides on her home planet Qacriea. she also told Eva that the clothing she's wearing kind of looks similar to clothing that Zykona wears. Praxat just confirms it and then tells Eva about Zykona. in which she figures that Zykona is the Guardian of her home planet Qacriea and been brainwashing Praxat race for over a millennium using viva her commandments.

in my time line of Qacriea the Toadian Kingdom was form 500,000 years go and Zykona and her twin brother only shown up on Praxat home planet Qacriea 2,000 years ago.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Charo and Cyanna are still in the Pendulum Room, so it's still the night before. We can try to speed that up.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Just to point out we are in a lose time skip portion between Arcs. Probably going to let it last through October FYI.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Okay, time for bed. But wow, what a ride. Parsley sure knows how to show a chef a good time (um, it's not what it sounds like, Etrina).

I suppose I should ask about this, though:

Would it count in this case? And if so, is Zaofan stuck at the powerlevel he was in the last post? I'm willing to work with whatever you decide since it's your technique.
    Basically, if someone has the ability to increase their PL in some way (like Anaxam), that would help offset the effects of Nullification.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Basically, if someone has the ability to increase their PL in some way (like Anaxam), that would help offset the effects of Nullification.
    Then in that case... Uh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Falling asleep. Catch you tomorrow.
    For Dash, I'd say jump in, esp now that her level is closer to Zaofan's now thanks to Ki Nullification. He's likely not to outright tell Dash to jump in to try to save face with Parsley.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Then in that case... Uh oh.

For Dash, I'd say jump in, esp now that her level is closer to Zaofan's now thanks to Ki Nullification. He's likely not to outright tell Dash to jump in to try to save face with Parsley.
    Okay, juts wanted to be sure. Hope you're open for a Teamup.

BTW - if there are any two characters more opposite than each other, I'd say it's Etrina and Dash.

Retired Overlord

BTW - if there are any two characters more opposite than each other, I'd say it's Etrina and Dash.
    You know....I was initially gonna have Etrina hop in to help Zaofan at some point....but....

Nothing shows the love from Etrina to Zaofan quite like helping him improve by beating him up........and it is two on one now.....sooo....only fair for parsley to have help...right?
    Last edited by MrSandman; 10-17-2018 at 07:00 AM.

Always!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    You know....I was initially gonna have Etrina hop in to help Zaofan at some point....but....

Nothing shows the love from Etrina to Zaofan quite like helping him improve by beating him up........and it is two on one now.....sooo....only fair for parsley to have help...right?
    *Gulp.*

First Etrina had his curiosity. Now she has his... Well, you know what he's about.

Btw, I won't be able to respond for a few hours thanks to back to back to back meetings. Be back later.
    Last edited by Cyke; 10-17-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

I sense a dark storm approaching. Etrina had better be prepared for bad weather.