Page 538 of 719 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

...So, who is on the Namek quest?

Trying to decide if Held is going Stardust Crusading or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    ...So, who is on the Namek quest?

Trying to decide if Held is going Stardust Crusading or not.
    Ochazuke
    Charco (Rex)
    Erosa
    Praxat
    Cyanna
    Zaofan

Think that's it
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ochazuke
    Charco (Rex)
    Erosa
    Praxat
    Cyanna
    Zaofan

Think that's it
    **** it, Held has entered the brawl...Then again, I do like to be lazy..

Probably shouldn't let this fall several pages back.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

That's a sudden wealth of knowledge Cyanna has displayed.

...makes me wonder why we asked for the artifact at all if she already has it all figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    That's a sudden wealth of knowledge Cyanna has displayed.

...makes me wonder why we asked for the artifact at all if she already has it all figured out.
    Meagan forced her to go back to school and finish her education. Chromakai high school is very good, plus she has a brother-in-law who is a genus and a sister who has a hidden talent for math and science.

She also managed to pick up a few things. Mostly scientific trivia.

P.S. and she probably has it wrong anyway.
    Last edited by Tami; 05-16-2019 at 03:40 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quantum Entanglement is probably not something I'd consider to be 'scientific trivia', myself.

Definitely more interested in the seemingly sudden magical knowledge, myself.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Quantum Entanglement is probably not something I'd consider to be 'scientific trivia', myself.

Definitely more interested in the seemingly sudden magical knowledge, myself.
    How long has it been since Etrina taught Cyanna the basics of Magic? Nothing sudden about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan forced her to go back to school and finish her education. Chromakai high school is very good, plus she has a brother-in-law who is a genus and a sister who has a hidden talent for math and science.

She also managed to pick up a few things. Mostly scientific trivia.
    If that's how we're going to retroactively establish things rather than making a post in-game about it via interactions or character pieces, then I suppose so?

...have I mentioned Ochazuke got his PhD in molecular biology? Because I just did.

Now I don't mean to come down too hard on you, really. I would think a character trait of curiosity would be better conveyed by observing and questioning the GM NPC?

But your mileage may vary, we're all playing this by ear, I suppose. Establishing the pieces before moving them is a bit of a personal hangup, i admit.

...have I mentioned Ochazuke got his PhD in molecular biology? Because I just did.
    ...just how long have I been gone from this game?! Seems that I need some catching up to do.

If that's how we're going to retroactively establish things rather than making a post in-game about it via interactions or character pieces, then I suppose so?

Now I don't mean to come down too hard on you, really. I would think a character trait of curiosity would be better conveyed by observing and questioning the GM NPC? But your mileage may vary.
    Do I now have to hunt for the post that explains how Cyanna and Meagan went back to school on Chromakai during a long hiatus in the game? If you are so interested in my characters, then you go into the previous thread and look for it. Or start actually paying attention to what I post before making statements like this. I have a long night of work to do before going to bed and getting ready fro work. I don't have time for this. The posts are there, you just have to look for them

And seriously, Meagan just married the universes smartest man, don't you THINK that she woudl want be educated as well? And Don't you THINK she'd want her little sister to have a good enduation too? Especially since Cyanna is Meagan's backup as Guardian should something happen to her.

Honestly.....
    Last edited by Tami; 05-16-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    ...just how long have I been gone from this game?! Seems that I need some catching up to do.
    He told Zaofan about the convocation, but he was in the middle of searing a particularly pricey cut.

Understanding the precise timing to balance the Maillard Reaction with a medium- rare finish, they reached an understanding.

As an aside, Protagonist of the Year™ should go to CHARCOSAURUS Rex; simply because it's hard to beat yeeting a child to the other side of a planet.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Do I now have to hunt for the post that explains how Cyanna and Meagan went back to school on Chromakai during a long hiatus in the game? If you are so interested in my characters, then you go into the previous thread and look for it. Or start actually paying attention to what I post before making statements.
    1) Please calm down. That tonal escalation was uncalled for.

2) Though, your criticism is fair. After all, not everyone can post everyday, so things get lost in the shuffle. Couldn't hurt to fill others in when they ask.

3) Character traits are spoken to though their actions. If I missed something, sorry.

4) This current timeline scenario - and Pike indeed still being alive - is coming off of a thread of events and interactions where Ochazuke and others are trying to figure out, through their limited means, where exactly the Doctor is. I'm a little invested in having something pay off, so tossing out precise science and magic lingo from someone who was largely outside of these spheres within the party before is a little odd.

1) Please calm down. That tonal escalation was uncalled for.

2) Though, your criticism is fair. After all, not everyone can post everyday, so things get lost in the shuffle. Couldn't hurt to fill others in when they ask.

3) Character traits are spoken to though their actions. If I missed something, sorry.

4) This current timeline scenario - and Pike indeed still being alive - is coming off of a thread of events and interactions where Ochazuke and others are trying to figure out, through their limited means, where exactly the Doctor is. I'm a little invested in having something pay off, so tossing out precise science and magic lingo from someone who was largely outside of these spheres within the party before is a little odd.
    How often have you (Ochazuke) ever actually gotten into a conversation with Cyanna? I mean an intelligent discussion about something? How can you know it is odd when you have never taken the time to really get to know her?

Being a bit ADHD doesn't make Cyanna unintelligent.