Page 719 of 719 FirstFirst ... 219619669709715716717718719
Results 10,771 to 10,777 of 10777
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    After careful consideration I'll probably get worse. Thanks for putting up with it, Cleric
    If it's any consolation, know that no matter how bad you supposedly get, I am at an inaccessible level of trash that no finite effort (or lack thereof) will ever let you descend to.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Necromancy!

But with fresh content so it's probably okay?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It's surreal to me that this game is in its sixth year. First time I've committed to a campaign of this length, and looking back there were a lot of good times to wax nostalgic over.

So as we scramble towards the conclusion of the last act of Dragonball Memory, I'd like to do something for the occasion for our GM whose been supporting us players, from setting the structure of the setting to skimming an overstuffed PM box that often caught fire.

Cleric, whenever the time suits you, please list 6 characters for me to draw; PCs, NPCs, whomever, GMs choice...so long as I can find a profile in this thread lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

It’s been my absolute honor to GM this game for this long. And while it has definitely not gone the way I thought it would, I have to say this has been the best and most entwined story so far and I am so pleased with how things have gone regardless of my own plans. I know commitments and life and everything have not allowed all the players to stay as engaged, but at the end of the day this has been a fantastic story we have all built (the good and bad) and I am so very pleased and happy to have shared it with everyone.

Now, as for the offer GG, hmm…………..

Let’s try Meagan Pantaloon, Miras Thane, Held atop his unicorn, the Man in Black, Etrina, and……….hmm, Lord Forger.
    I missed both your birthday and Christmas, combination of a busy year and a very gradual design phase, but as requested here's Meagan, Miras and Etrina.

Hopefully I shall return soon with the rest...

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Amazing as usual !
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Awww....You event captured the heroic offscreen cut battle between Etrina and Muttonus The Ramutilator in all it's glory.

Good times.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Hey, good stuff!

Held Debon and Crazy Horn, Lord of the Sunlit Plains

2 more to go! Belayed because I had to return to the design phase, but soon!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Awesome work !!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM