Page 326 of 719 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    What I am reading, is that Held should go hunt of Vacado, because it would be good training for when he returns to Nevada to...I guess get, hunted, or hunt, or whatever it works there.

...When I actually get around to even finish--

>This post has been cut off by distractions
    Where's Vacado at ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    What I am reading, is that Held should go hunt of Vacado, because it would be good training for when he returns to Nevada to...I guess get, hunted, or hunt, or whatever it works there.

...When I actually get around to even finish--

>This post has been cut off by distractions
    He'll need a license and the latest edition of the Wildlife Conversation Guide, which contains which animals are on the conservation list.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar: You ain't shit.

Fate:

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Ishtar: Ugh....Whats taking Zaofan so long....

*Cuts to Zaofan, catering to his own wedding with all the extending stoltengarde family in attendance*

Ishtar: So......anyways...

Fate: *looks up from bood wearing bedcap* WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!!

race: Aos Sí

there once was this alien race on a Desert Planet in the North Galaxy called Aos Sí. they were a magical race and had a vast Kingdom that had resembles to ancient Egypt called Zerxes name after a selfish and Greedy King over the same name. this race was appear the same time as the Konatsians and Threshlings first did 5,000,000 years ago. making them one of the earliest races. this entire race and it's vast Kingdom Zerxes vanished over night.

there are fables old knight tales if you will about this race on other planets. " one particular fable tells a story about how the King Zerxes was grant power by ancient powerful being and trick his own people into sacrifice themselves so that he could be come immortal.

the last days of the Zerxes Kingdom was 900,000 years ago. all that is left of this kingdom is nothing but ruins on a lifeless desert planet.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-18-2018 at 12:52 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Asha'rah has nothing further to say to Chrona right now. She'll remain ready to kill her at a moment's notice until such time as the plan succeeds or fails.

Tami, has Iris interacted much with any of the existing pantheon?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Tami, has Iris interacted much with any of the existing pantheon?
    As a Guardian, I would imagine at least about as much as Eva has, maybe more. Being the first Guardian of Chroma, she would have had to have interacted with them at least once to make the request to become Guardian. After that, I don't know. They would know of her, she definitely knew of them. Perhaps she was on good terms with at least one of them. It would not surprise me if she was friends with one of them.

It's an open area, an unknown that can be fleshed out in story.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

figuring out the Homunculus Nyarlathotep power level ( Magical Power)

the Homunculus Nyarlathotep would have half the power of his creator the Demonic Aos Sí Nyarlathotep / Zerxes .

1. if the demonic Nyarlathotep / Zerxes' power level is 8 million than the Homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be 4 million .

2. if the demonic Nyarlathotep / Zerxes' power level is 6 million than the Homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be 3 million

3. if the demonic Nyarlathotep / Zerxes' power level is 5 million than the homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be 2,500,000

4. if the Demonic Nyarlathotep / Zerxes' power level is 4 million than the homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be 2 million

5. if the Demonic Nyarlathotep / Zerxes' power level is 2 million than the homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be 1 million

6. if the Demonic Nyarlathotep / Zerxes' power level is 1 million than the homunculus Nyarlathotep's power level would be 500,000

and so forth.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As a Guardian, I would imagine at least about as much as Eva has, maybe more. Being the first Guardian of Chroma, she would have had to have interacted with them at least once to make the request to become Guardian. After that, I don't know. They would know of her, she definitely knew of them. Perhaps she was on good terms with at least one of them. It would not surprise me if she was friends with one of them.

It's an open area, an unknown that can be fleshed out in story.
    Alright, I think I know something Asha'rah would want to do in the Temple of Iris. This might bleed over into main plot time though, so just lemme know if we need to resolve it offscreen or whatever.

Alright, I think I know something Asha'rah would want to do in the Temple of Iris. This might bleed over into main plot time though, so just lemme know if we need to resolve it offscreen or whatever.
    Sure, I'm game. Interested to see what you have in mind.

Retired Overlord

Asha'rah has nothing further to say to Chrona right now. She'll remain ready to kill her at a moment's notice until such time as the plan succeeds or fails.
    *Dabs sweat towel* ....Ahahaha.......that would.....be really bad........especially for the time stream. Hopefully she reconsiders in time....but....tension is good too.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

PL’s will be coming soon.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    PL’s will be coming soon.
    If you have any questions, If I was detailed enough, about my OC's let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    *Dabs sweat towel* ....Ahahaha.......that would.....be really bad........especially for the time stream. Hopefully she reconsiders in time....but....tension is good too.
    It takes a very weird kind of dedication to willingly mess with time but not be willing to give the most crucial spoilers to those she's relying on. Lol.