Page 17 of 719 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117517 ... LastLast

Parsley is pretty great.

Parsley also doesn't seem to understand resting PL. Ishtar's at what, 39K in actual combat, without boosting ?

(Yes even I forgot about Aka Manah beyond "it means I can hurt Ishtar more").
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Parsley is pretty great.

Parsley also doesn't seem to understand resting PL. Ishtar's at what, 39K in actual combat, without boosting ?

(Yes even I forgot about Aka Manah beyond "it means I can hurt Ishtar more").
    Psst, she's in denial.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Psst, she's in denial.
    Meanwhile Ishtar's finally like, "hey wait I can fight! I like fighting!" (Sarada is such a terrible influence).
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Meanwhile Ishtar's finally like, "hey wait I can fight! I like fighting!" (Sarada is such a terrible influence).
    It's always the bad influences that rub off on the good eggs. You'll never see Sarada displaying any of Ishtar's good qualities outside of "how passing strange"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's always the bad influences that rub off on the good eggs. You'll never see Sarada displaying any of Ishtar's good qualities outside of "how passing strange"
    Heh.

All Sarada's done is enable Ishtar's Daeva side. Especially the Daevas of Lust, and Defiance

Arx Inosaan

Heh.

All Sarada's done is enable Ishtar's Daeva side. Especially the Daevas of Lust, and Defiance
    Sarada needs to teach Ishtar Roar of Defiance in that case
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Parsley just jelly Totoma can train by having Karine give him the old wham, bam, zenkai ma'am.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Parsley just jelly Totoma can train by having Karine give him the old wham, bam, zenkai ma'am.
    Unlike her sister, Parsley doesn't care for immense chest armor.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oh boy. Ishtar is on better terms with Lettise, than Parsley. Clearly, best girl.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

God when I get back to posting, Chuan's going to be super confused despite being in the middle of it all. Like "Wait, why is Sarada a queen now? WHAT ELSE DID I MISS?"

Oh boy. Ishtar is on better terms with Lettise, than Parsley. Clearly, best girl.
    Parsley's become the black sheep of her family by far. It'll make for a very nice redemption arc for her when I get around to it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    God when I get back to posting, Chuan's going to be super confused despite being in the middle of it all. Like "Wait, why is Sarada a queen now? WHAT ELSE DID I MISS?"
    I can't help but wonder if Chuan simply had an unfortunate accident before the second timeskip, in that having no volunteers anatomical studies - or indeed, hugs - he was forced to practice heterodoxy on himself.

When he awoke from his coma six months later, his power had increased as he theorized, but not nearly at the same rate as old-fashioned training.

Is this the upper limit of the Way of the Coward? WE SHALL SEE.

Sarada tried to resist, Ishtar. She really did.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just wait for the conversation :P

Arx Inosaan

You don't see Meagan giving Jinzi grief over it .... not that she wouldn't be justified.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.