Page 228 of 719 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Just asking should probably tell you my thoughts, though I’ll listen to any story suggestions. To be perfectly honest you really pushed me on Sarada’s Backstory. It was well done but that was beyond hard to read and it....put me off the game for a bit, to be honest. I was not overly pleased with the direction (way darker than anything else in DB for the most part), though it certainly does flush her character out quite a bit and like I said, you did a good job conveying the story.

Like I said, if you are unsure of something, PM me first please.
    Hm, well ...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just asking should probably tell you my thoughts, though I’ll listen to any story suggestions. To be perfectly honest you really pushed me on Sarada’s Backstory. It was well done but that was beyond hard to read and it....put me off the game for a bit, to be honest. I was not overly pleased with the direction (way darker than anything else in DB for the most part), though it certainly does flush her character out quite a bit and like I said, you did a good job conveying the story.

I'm glad you brought that up. I was afraid that this was where Sub's Parsley story was heading. It was starting to weird me out.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I am sad that all the Saiyantists are dead.

;_;
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I'll be popping in and out today, hopefully Ochazuke can finish his retroactive conversation with Sarada within 1 post to conserve Sub's writing momentum. There was a reply a couple pages back just fyi.

Otherwise, perhaps he'll find Zaofan someplace the day after and prepare for that Spider Shrine

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I am sad that all the Saiyantists are dead.

;_;
    Assuredly not all of them?

I bet Dr. Mangole defected to the Tuffle side and brought Hilda's virus with him.

As people continue on into various side-quests, please remember that I would appreciate keeping the rating somewhat tamer than the past Arc.

*Looking at various near lewd or very adult moments*

I’m all for a small amount but consider this a fair warning reminder. My squeamishness meter does exist and I would generally like to keep this somewhat on DBZ’s level of maturity. Not saying you can’t make adultish posts, but if it might be beyond what was seen in DBZ kindly PM me and let me ok it first.

Thank you.
    I guess this depends on context and tone.

I mean Nunlil was sent rocketing out of the RoSaT before running back in to continue fighting naked. So has Ishtar on a few occasions.

I suppose anime-goofs level is alright then, but graphic detail may not. All good.

Summarizing statements and implications it is!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Oh. Uh... sorry about that. It was hard to write, but I tried to keep it as vague as possible. This won't be as bad. It'll just her being experimented on and some psychological torture, but none of the squicky physical stuff.

Oh, did you get my PM from yesterday?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I guess this depends on context and tone.

I mean Nunlil was sent rocketing out of the RoSaT before running back in to continue fighting naked. So has Ishtar on a few occasions.

I suppose anime-goofs level is alright then, but graphic detail may not. All good.

Summarizing statements and implications it is!
    I mean, Asha'rah ripped off Shimmer's testicles, and then during the Jagam fight, she specifically targeted Jagam's ... so I mean there's definitely some stuff that's not too far over the line.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, Asha'rah ripped off Shimmer's testicles, and then during the Jagam fight, she specifically targeted Jagam's ... so I mean there's definitely some stuff that's not too far over the line.
    No, no, those are just instances that have lead to my post.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Though testicles may strive, Asha'rah apparently has specific targets to excise from her creation.

The narrative may say otherwise, but I hold that's the reason why U15 is so messed up, when dirtiness is godliness

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh. Uh... sorry about that. It was hard to write, but I tried to keep it as vague as possible. This won't be as bad. It'll just her being experimented on and some psychological torture, but none of the squicky physical stuff.

Oh, did you get my PM from yesterday?
    I think that already sounds like it's getting beyond my comfort zone.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

No, no, those are just instances that have lead to my post.
    Aw nuts.

*runs away after making the pun*

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Though testicles may strive, Asha'rah apparently has specific targets to excise from her creation.

The narrative may say otherwise, but I hold that's the reason why U15 is so messed up, when dirtiness is godliness
    Asha'rah: How dare they create. That's my job.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

As people continue on into various side-quests, please remember that I would appreciate keeping the rating somewhat tamer than the past Arc.

*Looking at various near lewd or very adult moments*

I’m all for a small amount but consider this a fair warning reminder. My squeamishness meter does exist and I would generally like to keep this somewhat on DBZ’s level of maturity. Not saying you can’t make adultish posts, but if it might be beyond what was seen in DBZ kindly PM me and let me ok it first.

Thank you.
    Ahhh, good thing you mentioned DBZ level maturity

Had it been DB level who knows the debauchery we'd see

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Again, a certain level is fine. DB is brutal at times.

Just asking we try to keep it at under the hard R/Mature rating is all.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think that already sounds like it's getting beyond my comfort zone.
    Sorry. I guess I have a higher tolerance for that kind of stuff.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Wait, we can skim the realm of lewd or adultish posts? Damn, Zaofan really needs to catch up.

It's funny for Zaofan and Etrina. Yes, they're in a relationship and yes they have their alone time. But we never actually see what it is, only hearing about it through innuendo and implication. But really, for all we know, Etrina could have Zaofan dressed up as a French maid so that he can just simply clean her room and nothing more.

Hey, whatever works for them is a valid relationship.
    Honestly, if Zaofan was a Saiyan......he'd be in the trillion PL mark by now.

No joke.