Page 93 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Going through all these posts I haven't had time to read and responding to them before I've had time to read what comes later is a fun experience. When I RPed Asha'rah reaching out and confirming her presence, I had no idea that half a minute later I'd see a post about getting attacked. lol.
    Heh heh, yeah.

Just, well, take your time...

*twiddles fingers*

(I jest but I feel kinda bad about throwing the brakes on the campaign IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I feel Held and maybe Ocahzuke will be fine if this backfires.

Hammer already totally dislikes Ishtar, and he has a hate boner for Asha'Rah. I'm /not/entirely sure how much he hates Ocha after this, but I can't imagine it's as much as he hates Asha'Rah, and he seems determined to destroy Ishtar, so I think he'd maybe focus on that, unless Ocha is too dangerous now.

Held, technically, hasn't done anything against him, although I half think Helds purity aura alone would annoy a living cesspool....But at the moment, he should hate everyone else way more. And I do have one plan for how to deal with Hammer if things go bad, but...

Well, everyone would literally have to be /this/ close to death for Held to even consider it, because it's like a 10 on the things he would find disgusting and unpleasant from a personal standpoint.
    If you think he feels bad now, wait till Ochazuke actually shoots him...

EDIT: You know what. I'm not giving Cleric the idea.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    EDIT: You know what. I'm not giving Cleric the idea.
    Wait....no, you can tell me.

C’mon.

Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Got inspired by the Cooler trailers for Fighterz to make another NPC.

Name: Blizzar

Race/Species: Frost Demon

Height/Weight: 7"0 ft 350 lb

Appearance:

Attachment 71198

A Frost Demon who has accessed the '4th' transformation. He stands at seven feet and his upper body and head are covered by a natural armored shell. The armor on his head covers his entire face completely aside from his eyes which are colored red. He sports a singular horns on top of his head while his mouth and nose are protected by an armored mouth guard. His natural armor is dark blue in color while his skin underneath is a lighter shade of blue.

He has a badge on his right shoulder signifying him as a member of the Galaxy Police.

Power Level:

Style: Boxing

Techniques:

Fierce Flicker- Using his ki sense at close ramge to his opponent, he is able to sense enemy movmeets and dodge at the last second before counter attacking.

Supernova Straight- A powerful punch with his right hand, coated in ki to cause extra damage.

Repulsor Upper- And ki coated uppercut with his left hand.

Meteor Jabs- Looking for an opening, he launches a series of jabs at his opponents to wear them down and quickly speeds back, before preparing another salvo.

Items: Galaxy Police badge, Galaxy Police standard issue blaster.

Special: Has telekinesis, but was always much too honorable to ever use it to chest when he was I'm the ring. Preposterous that you'd even think of that.

History: When Blizzar was young, he had grown up without much to his name, but upon coming across flyers while roaming the streets, he soon gre aspiration to become a boxer, a Galactic Champion and fight his way to fortune. And fight he did, training hard to be able to compete in the ring with some of the nest the galaxy had to offer.

Hon in his body and mind, he was able to reach the '4th transformation' of his race, giving him a natural advantage and even more incentive to fight now thay his face was armored...he thought his face too good looking to suffer any bruises or wounds, you see.

He soon collected an array of trophies and championships to his name and became a well known fighter throughout the galaxy...however with one victory after abother, came tough opponents. Rivals who would not only sully his spotless record, but also his all too-handsome face.

This all culminated in some...controversy in his last few fights where opponents often said they felt themselves attacked by some sort of invisible threat or felt as if the ring itself was working against them. Some accused Blizzar of foul play. He denied all of it as it was, of course a lie. Eventually he decided to hang up his gloves and retire from boxing for good...but his skills and past victories were impressive enough for him to easily find a new line of employment.

For twelve years, Blizzar has served with the Galactic Police. Known for his lax manner, he often would be accused of laziness of he didn't get results with his combative prowess. Still, some find it hard to beleive he made it to the rank of lieutenant when it often seems he'd rather just coast by.

One things for certain though, he has never bribed anyone, nor has he accepted bribes. Especially not a large amount of stolen money from malevolent creature that had attacked the Galactic Police a few months prior, in order to obscure said creatures whereabouts from the rest of the GP for a short while.

Thay would be simply irresponsible of someone of his rank.

Other:
    Holds the rank of lieutenant in the Galaxy Police.
    You can guess who his voice actor would be.
    Edited Blizzar's profile slightly and added a pic. Could use some editing, but he looks close enough to a 5th form Frost Demon, lol.

I can't post until later on tonight. I will catch up then.

Meagan is still fighting the mechanical, underground, descendant of Cthulhu. Cyanna and Dash are standing guard in front of the device in which the Princess is sleeping. They both have weapons.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Zaofan: Whoa! Those tentacle things are huge.

Parsic: ..........*starts shuddering uncontrollably*

Zaofan: *starts sliding away slowly*

*Two minutes Later*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Zaofan: Whoa! Those tentacle things are huge.

Parsic: ..........*starts shuddering uncontrollably*

Zaofan: *starts sliding away slowly*

*Two minutes Later*

In the distance you hear Mr. Popo laughing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley: I regret everything.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just got home, I'll jump in soon, I think.

In the distance you hear Mr. Popo laughing.
    I gotchu, my tentacled bro.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

How's the home team doin-

Ah neato.

Not sure where to begin. How many worms are there? Are they outside the Bunker? What is the status of the room where the Princess is sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not sure where to begin. How many worms are there? Are they outside the Bunker? What is the status of the room where the Princess is sleeping?
    Shouldn't take long to catch up via reading, but it's just one giant worm.

Arx Inosaan

On that note I'm going to be rather busy for a few days, so I thought I'd go ahead and post now.

Shouldn't take long to catch up via reading, but it's just one giant worm.
    Okay, thanks.