Page 9 of 719 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109509 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm filling out Parsley's techniques, at least some of them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

...Imma keep to my NPC non-interference policy, personally.

Not throwing shade here, it's more that I'm lazy.

So with this latest level up, how many abilities are we looking at now? I haven't fully updated Sasheem's in a minute

It should be 15 abilities, if I recall.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Thanks! Time to figure out if I just wanna take the easy route and just give him a handful of P-Sta's moves....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Thanks! Time to figure out if I just wanna take the easy route and just give him a handful of P-Sta's moves....
    You fiend....Kill the opponent, and with their death cries, he somehow manages to acquire their techniques?!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    You fiend....Kill the opponent, and with their death cries, he somehow manages to acquire their techniques?!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    More like a kind of fusion.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    That....okay I might just write that down for later use.

BUT as for Sasheem and P-Sta, I obfuscated the 'murder scene' seen so it'd be vague what actually happened. But, what truly occurred is Sasheem used absorption on P-Sta.

Alright. gave Sasheem three of P-Sta's techniques and one new one for him. Also unlocked the locked (one time use) ability of Absorbtion

Katchin Mode- Can temporarily solidify his entire body into Katchin metal to weather hits and perform enhanced strikes.

Meteor Clothesline- Sasheem leaps far into the air and activates Katchin mode before blasting himself forward by shooting a ki blast from his feet and extending his arm to hit enemies with a vicious clothesline.

Dynamo Drill Typhoon (DDT)- In mid-air, or after tossing his opponent in mid-air, Sasheem locks his arm around their head before spiraling faster and faster back towards the ground below, using ki blasts from his feet to boost himself as he spins fast enough to cause razor sharp wind to encompass him and his opponent, spiraling around like a drill.

From there he'll drive his opponent's head into the ground.

Destroyer's Elbow- Sasheem shoots out three orbs from his body that hover in the air before leaping into the air in Katchin mode and ricocheting across each orb, building up speed until finally, he's propelled downward towards the opponent in a high speed elbow drop.

Also I replaced Sasheem's old badly drawn sketch with an updated badly drawn sketch.

For all the work Ishtar's been putting in training wise, she continues to fall behind.

Feelsbad.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    For all the work Ishtar's been putting in training wise, she continues to fall behind.

Feelsbad.
    This just means that Sarada needs to face-punch her even harder when they hit the RoTaS.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This just means that Sarada needs to face-punch her even harder when they hit the RoTaS.
    Dunno if that'll help at this point.

Ishtar's been training the hell of out herself for months, and getting beaten/fucked into a coma by Sarada as well ... and she's still weaker than people who've barely trained.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar's been training the hell of out herself for months, and getting beaten/fucked into a coma by Sarada as well ... and she's still weaker than people who've barely trained.
    Isthar is the same power level as Meagan, and Meagan has been training hard herself. Plus she got the power boost from Iris.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

That's only a handful of people, really.

Sasheem ate P-Sta. Dunno about Adam but I presume it's a similar deal with him assimilating technology here and there.

Nevanlinna is also a particular case, one that I wish we got a bit more spotlight.

I suppose this criticism could most be leveled at Totoma, who is - for want of a better word - essentially Gohan, but at this juncture he's about to finally get some narrative closure.