Page 559 of 719 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So ... it's just X-rays, but with a different name ? I don't see why you couldn't just use, y'know, X-rays then.
    Cause I want to avoid the whole cancer thing.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-26-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I mean ...

When was that a thing in this game.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So far from what I seen in media no fictional hero actually uses X-rays to see through stuff not even Superman. In discord I will be collecting cool bizarre ideas for applications for the new form of radiation Praxat will discover.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-26-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Gen tell me how is the team supposed to defeat the Doctor . How are we supposed to get around the nanites ability to absorb energy? I mean there's only so many ways you could get around Energy absorption.
    My Forum check it out

No offense, but cruel or not. They're true.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I mean, out of game there is a limit to Adam’s capability to absorb, and massive amounts dumped on him can overwhelm him.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

No offense, but cruel or not. They're true.

Just Jinzi’s thoughts.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Psst, Cleric. Clear your pm box lol

info on The Toadians Thermoregulation type. There are many types of Thermoregulation. There is endotherm ( Warm blooded) , ectotherm ( Cold blooded), Mesotherm ( neither warm blood or cold blood) , poikilotherm ( cold blooded) , Homeothermy ( warm blooded), Heterothermy, stenotherm, eurytherm , and Gigantothermy. Toadians fall into the Mesotherm category.

. They use a combination of evaporative cooling, skin color changing, and solar energy absorption. The fat on their bodies is used to store solar energy. A Toadian's body does not produce internal metabolic heat like humans. They required solar energy to stay warm.

This store solar energy is covert into thermal energy to keep them warm. when it's too cold, and they don't have enough store solar energy to keep themselves warm. Their metabolism drops and they go into a state of hibernation. When in a state of hibernation a Toadian's body will create a special glucose that will protect them from freezing.

The Aoem techs Boost Mode and Max Mode causes a Toadian who uses them to burn through their store solar energy faster then usually.

Do Toadian's blink? Yes, yes they do blink. Toadians have three eyelids. Their first two eyelids are used to keep their eyes moist and clean.

A Toadian's third eyelid is a semitransparent eye lid that helps them see underwater. It protects their eyes when their swimming underwater. When a Toadian blinks they blink their third eyelid. Also when a Toadian closes their eyes.

Their eyes sink down into their skull.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-27-2019 at 01:20 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Psst, Cleric. Clear your pm box lol
    Cleared a bunch of space.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

What is Praxat's area of expertise. Well it's in anything that involves mechanical engineering. Which includes mechanics, , dynamics, thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis, electricity, control systems , mechatronics, and robotics, Structural analysis and Failure analysis, etc. to put it simply her expertise is in Mechanical engineering which is a board field.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-27-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Jinzi...you just keep on prepping, man.

...keep doing your thing...

When Ochazuke is feeling broody and stares out at the ocean. All he sees is Namor having sex with an Fish Monster.

Arx Inosaan

When Ochazuke is feeling broody and stares out at the ocean. All he sees is Namor having sex with an Fish Monster.
    Not all truths are enlightening

So should we do like a small scene to check on what the characters at the Lookout are doing right now?
    My Forum check it out