Page 611 of 719 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 10777

Tami has made a suggestion that The people living on Qacriea should decide what government they want. That they should discuss and vote on it. I'm going with her suggestion. Thanks for the suggestion Tami

Now has anyone here done a thing where people of a planet gather together in a meeting to decide what Government they want?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-13-2019 at 09:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Hey Cleric, get my pm?

This is the overall idea for the structure for the Qacriea's new Government if it turns out to be a Constitutional Monarchy.

The idea is that if this new Government turns out to be a Constitutional Monarchy. It will be run by a Prime minster and something like the UK's parliament in real life. So the idea is that this type of government for Qacriea will have many Ministerial departments, Agencies and other public bodies such as a Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy. a Department for Education, a Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs.

A Department for intergalactic Development. A Department for intergalactic Trade. A Department for Work & Pensions. A Department of Health &
    Social Care.

A Treasury, A Ministry of Defense. A Ministry of Justice. Jungope, Sufrica, North fogerica, South Fogerica, and Wetalia offices.

A Office of the Leader of the Pond of Lords. Other types of government I'm consider for Qacriea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._of_government

Tell me what you guys think of my idea?
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bruce, there's zero need to detail every single minute detail of this government. A prime minister is enough.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Bruce, this level of detail is excessive. There's no need to delve this deep into crafting Toadian politics simply to differentiate your writing from what Sub has written. This rp is not about Qacriea or its political infrastructure and I'm honestly not certain this kind of thing matters much when most of us don't don't even have a much opinion of the Toadians as a race.

See, I think you've misinterpreted the advice Sub was attempting to give you earlier. Go through and read what he said again. Very little of it is referring to restructuring the Toadian Government. That isn't the source of the issue.

As Sub bas stated, the style of writing thay you're going for pertains more to the Create-a-universe style of RPing than this one. That is the case for many of disagreements you've had in the past in DBM. Making numerous detailed changes to the Toadian government doesn't fix this and is in fact something emblematic of the problems in the first place.

Thanks Sub. I'll just go with the Prime minster than and not detail every single minute detail of Qacriea's new government. Oh Tami is the one who suggest that that The people living on Qacriea should decide what government they want. That they should discuss and vote on it. So I still going with that because I think it's a good suggestion.

Thanks, Tami.

Yeah the idea for people of Qacriea to think about what type of Government they what is all Tami's idea.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-13-2019 at 10:52 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Thanks Sub. I'll just go with the Prime minster than and not detail every single minute detail of Qacriea's new government. Oh Tami is the one who suggest that that The people living on Qacriea should decide what government they want. That they should discuss and vote on it. So I still going with that because I think it's a good suggestion.

Thanks, Tami.

Yeah the idea for people of Qacriea to think about what type of Government they what is all Tami's idea.
    I'm aware, Bruce. I can read.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Alice King don't got **** on this lol

Sub you said that collaboration the scale of DBM requires constant communication with the other players. That if I have similar ideas I should communicating those ideas to others. That I need to talk to players.

So I have this idea about Qaztoh going on a bunch of dates and then getting back together with Nadila during a time of peace. I wonder if any of you had a similar idea with your characters? When it comes down to it I just want the Toadian race to feel important. I want Praxat to feel like she's important. Like she matters.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm aware, Bruce. I can read.
    Sorry Sub I thought you didn't catch that.

PS: Cleric I'll come with a summary for Post Time Skip Praxat, Qaztoh and Althena.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-13-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Sub you said that collaboration the scale of DBM requires constant communication with the other players. That if I have similar ideas I should communicating those ideas to others. That I need to talk to players.

So I have this idea about Qaztoh going on a bunch of dates and then getting back together with Nadila during a time of peace. I wonder if any of you had a similar idea with your characters? When it comes down to it I just want the Toadian race to feel important. I want Praxat to feel like she's important. Like she matters.
    If you want Praxat to feel important, then you should be focusing on her and not all this other stuff so much. World-building and NPCs are important for rounding out a PC, but not if it becomes your sole focus to the detriment of your PC. Do what you want with Qaztoh, you're not stepping on my toes. But start focusing on your actual PC. Tailor your storylines around her instead of NPCs who don't matter to the overall story.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If you want Praxat to feel important, then you should be focusing on her and not all this other stuff so much. World-building and NPCs are important for rounding out a PC, but not if it becomes your sole focus to the detriment of your PC. Do what you want with Qaztoh, you're not stepping on my toes. But start focusing on your actual PC. Tailor your storylines around her instead of NPCs who don't matter to the overall story.
    While I do have this idea for Praxat that I want her to become the Qacriea Ambassador to Choma. I had a talk with Tami about it. as Tami suggest in my talk to her I'm going have Praxat explore the universe more and train more before settling down as an Ambassador. I'm gong to have one of her sisters be the Ambassador to Choma instead.

I thinking about making Althena a official PC. Can I do that? One of the important aspects are what to display about Praxat is that She values family and her ancestry. So I will be focusing more on Praxat and maybe Althena if it's alright for me to turn her into a official PC.

Tami told me that Chromakai are okay with non-Chromakai living on their planet if they're are official ambassador.
    My Forum check it out

Yeah I just remember it's up to me to decide rather or not Althena becomes a PC. So I'm doing it, I'm making Althena my official secondary PC.

Althena Post time skip

Special Ability: Self-Density Manipulation

As a Intoadian Althena has the ability to control her body's own density. Her ability allows to make herself intangible to move through objects by deceasing her density or increase her strength and durability by increasing her density. Increasing her density makes her slower while decreasing her density diminishes her strength, but makes her quicker.

Post Timeskip: Althena has practice using this ability to the point where she can do it be consciously. She favors increasing her density to boost her strength and durability.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-14-2019 at 09:10 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Cleric.

I'm cool if Bruce does whatever he wants. So long as it's not canon. It's clear at this point he doesn't care about the actual story or interacting with people. He just wants his work to be acknowledged.

Which is fine.

... but not at the expense of everyone else's work.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Actually I had a talk for Pie and I'm not going to have Althena make herself turn intangible Post time skip.

I want my stuff to be canon, so I want to work with you guys.
    My Forum check it out