Page 15 of 719 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115515 ... LastLast

Man, this past month or so has been me getting home by midnight for one reason or another and thus too tired to contribute. I anticipate this changing after Sunday but I'll try to add at least a couple times before then.

The real reason Nevanlinna is pissed at Sarada is because she bet all her money on Mato's victory and is now destitute because Sarada pulled through.

SHE HASN'T EATEN IN MONTHS.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    The real reason Nevanlinna is pissed at Sarada is because she bet all her money on Mato's victory and is now destitute because Sarada pulled through.

SHE HASN'T EATEN IN MONTHS.
    Look on the bright side, at least now she doesn't need to body-morph to fit into her armor.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Man, this past month or so has been me getting home by midnight for one reason or another and thus too tired to contribute. I anticipate this changing after Sunday but I'll try to add at least a couple times before then.
    I do hope Zaofan will come back to us soon, especially as the plot's starting to ramp up, but don't feel super-pressured to post. Take it as time will allow.

Video of Totoma's training during the timeskip.

His constipated screaming game will be so god tier that Jagam will give up in shame.

Retired Overlord

to those who are either wondering(or waiting) on my lack of posting...I'm not dead(yet), just dying with the flu and its really killing my ability to write. ;_;

Get better Sandy. We'll be here when you're back.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    to those who are either wondering(or waiting) on my lack of posting...I'm not dead(yet), just dying with the flu and its really killing my ability to write. ;_;
    Health first, posting later. Take care of yourself and get better soon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Toadian special information

Royalty: before being enslave by the Replitas Toadian Royalty had a pyramid structure that each member of the royal family was arranged in. on top was a King and Queen, below them was the prince or princess who was the oldest a King and Queen's children. below that younger siblings of a Prince and Princess. at the bottom of the structure is a King and Queen's youngest children.

the position of Prince or Princess is only giving to the oldest of a Toadian King and Queen's Children." " if a Toadian King and Queen's oldest children dies than the title of Prince or Princess is pass down to the second oldest child.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Hope you feel better soon, Sandy!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Get better soon, Sandy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

That latter half was fun to write.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Nevanlinna: But Ishtar ! [explains that the Threshling are the Moonsworn if Ishtar hadn't killed them]

Ishtar: Yea ... yea no.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

>mfw this one interaction has actually made Nevanlinna like/respect Sarada more than Ishtar

You'd expect someone with, quite literally, all the time in the world, to understand that culture does not change overnight... especially when the race in question is relatively long-lived.

Of course, given their similarities to the moonsworn, in some ways, I guess there's an emotional aspect to this, for Ishtar.

Mind, right now, if Nevanlinna took Ishtar's threats seriously (she doesn't) she would have flown off and blown Earth up just to nip that issue in the bud. Even though, yes, it would have resulted in her own death, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    >mfw this one interaction has actually made Nevanlinna like/respect Sarada more than Ishtar

You'd expect someone with, quite literally, all the time in the world, to understand that culture does not change overnight... especially when the race in question is relatively long-lived.

Of course, given their similarities to the moonsworn, in some ways, I guess there's an emotional aspect to this, for Ishtar.

Mind, right now, if Nevanlinna took Ishtar's threats seriously (she doesn't) she would have flown off and blown Earth up just to nip that issue in the bud. Even though, yes, it would have resulted in her own death, too.
    It's certainly more of an emotional thing for Ishtar at this point.

Though Neva's right in not taking it seriously. Ishtar's not stupid (even if she's somewhat more emotive over this than she should be), and she's not threatening to wipe the Threshling out without 1) her getting strong enough to manage that 2) giving them a chance however. Simply stating that she will be visiting them to do her job when the time comes.

Of course Ishtar's not outright stated what she is at this point, just heavily implied.

Arx Inosaan