Page 612 of 719 FirstFirst ... 112512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 10777

No, if you did, we wouldn't be repeating this conversation once every few days.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Enough everyone.

Just.....just give me today (Sunday). I promise I’ll sort this thing out.

I won’t be back on until late tonight though. Please no one post anything else in-game until then.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Everyone I want to know if you guys are okay with this.

Praxat's new technique: Skysplitter ( Aoem, Zawk Style): Using her ancestor Disdemona's sword. Praxat sends out a barrage of balls of electricity that Praxat can make home in on a target . To finish it off her new technique. She sends out a condense wave of electromagnetic energy with enough power to smash through a barrier. , and she can charge up this wave of electromagnetic energy before unleashing it.

The powerful electromagnetic field in her ancestor Disdemona's sword. Helps her guide the multiple balls of electricity she sends at a target. It also allows her to channeled her bio electromagnetic energy into it, and focus that energy to one point. The very tip of the sword.

I also want to know if you also okay with this guys

new items.

1 Her ancestor Disdemona's sword Thunderstorm Blade.

2. Atlas ( Her latest power armor constructed from parts of her grandmother Araxat's mech) with This power armor Praxat will be able to basically do this

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Illusion_Smash

So are you guys okay with any of this or do I need to change things?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

When did she learn how to use a sword, first of all.

Is it because Frogspierre can ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Everyone I was going to do summary before the post timeskip. Where Praxat learns how to use a sword. So guys is it alright if I post a summary of Praxat learning how to use a sword as part of her training before the post timeskip?
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I'd prefer if you wait until Cleric gets back to us, before you post anything in-game.

Also didn't answer my question, but that's neither here nor there one supposes. I can't say I care about the why anymore.

Arx Inosaan

Everyone, It's not because Frogspierre knows how to use a sword. It's because I want to switch up the styles that Praxat uses in combat. However I don't want to step on Mibruo's toes. So I'll wait to see what he and Cleric have to say about Praxat learning how to use a sword.
    My Forum check it out

Just wait for Cleric.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Oh, jeez. I guess I'll post timeskip stuff later, since you guys are still dealing with this.

Astonishing Member

Cleric, you clever bastard, I almost didn't realize it was your birthday.

Well done.

But nothing escapes from my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Cleric, you clever bastard, I almost didn't realize it was your birthday.

Well done.

But nothing escapes from my sight!
    When you're sober at least.

And happy Birthday Cleric !

Arx Inosaan

Happy birthday, Cleric!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hope you had a good one!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

*Cyke runs into the room, slamming the door loudly in the process*

Happy birthday, Cleric!

*Cyke runs back out, running so fast the wind slams the door shut behind him*

Incredible Member

Happy birthday, Cleric!