Page 593 of 719 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    What shall she call her? Ishtar was her given name. I presume she’ll want to go as Inanna then?
    I figure I'll handle it as "either works", but she'll refer to herself as Inanna from hereon out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk Cleric.....anti tech field, how could you. ;_;

Also for some reason I was expecting a bigger number then 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Tsk, Tsk, Tsk Cleric.....anti tech field, how could you. ;_;

Also for some reason I was expecting a bigger number then 20 years.
    It's been canon since start he's only been president for 20 years.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It's been canon since start he's only been president for 20 years.
    Just figured an immortal dragon has done this in one capacity or another before.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Just figured an immortal dragon has done this in one capacity or another before.
    Nah, was too busy getting slapped up by the Justice League ... er, Zxu'ro and the Boys.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Okay, I'm giving this another shot

Undisputed Sovereignty: A more powerful version Queenly Might. Undisputed Sovereignty is a damage barrier that blocks attacks that are less than her power level. If an attack is equal to or higher than her PL, it was bypass the barrier and damage her. Replaces Queenly Might.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm definitely going to need more time for the subquesting. Just putting it out there.

The mind has ideas, but the fingers are slow and the words are clumsy.

Permission to change one of Sarada's techs, Cleric? It's been rendered redundant with the upgraded Aka Manah.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

More time is allotted.

Tech is ok.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Thanks, Cleric. Now submitting this revamp for Royal Authority.

Royal Authority: Queen Sarada is the supreme authority in the Saiyan Empire. No one has the right to command or otherwise order her to do anything she doesn't deem to be within her will to do. This undisputed sovereignty has manifested itself into a tangible command presence. It's an preternatural aura that causes others to recognize her authority and makes her words more persuasive, compelling those that hear her to listen and heed her commands. Those closer to her PL can resist, and those stronger than her can outright ignore it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

More time is allotted.

Tech is ok.
    We okay to start the Binary Star system search thing ?

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    We okay to start the Binary Star system search thing ?
    Just start it up.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Just start it up.
    Started

Arx Inosaan

Fang

Power level. 900,000

skills" expert in firearms and explosives'.

armor: made of a very durable material from a asteroid belt near his home planet . That's durable enough to take at least one blow of immense force before cracking.

Von

Power level: 5

Skills" Expert in surgery, medicine, psychology

Araxat Luue

Power Level: Unknown.

Skills. Master telekinetic.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I may write an addendum to the G File given what Evangeline did to Grinthorn...but likely not due to time constraints and writer's block, lol.

Though I'd like to confirm that Ochazuke would have disseminated this information to everybody such that it would be common knowledge to the Player Character party at this stage - ie; pre-summit and such.

Also just to clarify from the post itself:

“Alakazah has long held his power to his name. He has spied, he has used, he has suffused the world with his smoke and eyes and lies. Manipulated and slid within the human hearts and minds for far too long. I am not a Goddess, but I am Earth’s Kami, and I will not stand by any longer.”

A surge of Creational Energy releases from her body, spreading in all directions and through all boundaries and borders until it has spread across the world.

“Grinthorn, I strip the Earth of this influence. I mark it, seal it away, your name just a name once more and no longer your weapon of war. I smite your all seeing gaze from this world. I declare this, by rite of Creation, and set it in the firmament of the heavens, that none may alter or change this. So is my will and the wills of all the previous Kamis’ done.”
    I take this to mean a few things:

1) The "Grinthorn" clause has effectively been revoked, such that if one speaks his name, Alakazah cannot see into their thoughts or see their immediate location, and
    2) His "True Sight" ability - ie; his clairvoyance, effective omniscient vision - has been significantly reduced.

...or is this something we'll have to test the limits of in-character during future encounters?