Page 341 of 719 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10777

I should probably improve Ishtar's range game with ability #17 ... but the hell am I supposed to ...

Hmm
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

She can fire her horns for a long-range headbutt.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    She can fire her horns for a long-range headbutt.
    Mm, nah.

She has no purely Ki based ranged abilities, I gotta ... figure this out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Lol, that escalated quickly.

Also, does this mean Held can finally use a headbut tech without getting sued?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    This would be the best choice and worst choice.

Just Zaofan, I think.
    Fun fact: Zaofan's wound is getting bigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

What a silly question. Of course he can!

I've been petitioning for more headbutts since Day, 1. Get to it.

Arx Inosaan

I think a Buttbut tech would be even more amazing.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think a Buttbut tech would be even more amazing.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

...Okay, **** it. I got some new ability ideas from messing around in Guilty Gear lol. My locked techniques can be gained after the next power up. They're more story reward type abilities anyway.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Also this is the official Sasheem Technique page two as I've finally run out of room on my first one.

Cobra Curse- A technique combining a few of Sasheem's abilities and styles. First he utilizes his Spider's blessing to release fragments of his ki in the air. He then concentrates on one of these fragments and guides it towards his opponent which it attaches to using his Majin magic. As long as the 'curse' is placed on his opponent and not noticed or dispelled. Sasheem than can wave his arm and unleash utilize a massive razor sharp wave of Venomous Ki that has a force of double his current power level.

Majin Metabolism- Sasheem eats a lot so he figured he'd finally put his endless appetite to good use. Every time Sasheem eats a food of his own making, for five of his posts, it powers up his attacks to that of 5 times his power level and increased the explosive force of his energy attacks.

Incomplete Yamata No Orochi Fist- The hidden technique of Doku and his Snake School, not yet fully realized. Eight Spectral Serpents formed from venomous ki, weave in and out of existence, emanating venomous ki so potent it begins to burn a holes in reality....as well as the user. When striking the victim, the Orochi's fangs strike both body and soul, poisoning both with a supernatural venom. Those struck with the fangs feel numb and unable to use any ki ability for a set amount of time as well as temporarily unable to use any healing effects.

Sunken Fangs- A combination of Sasheem's Snake School fighting Style and natural Majin ability, Sasheem's limbs can detach and continue on fighting after having done so. Sasheem can detach nine limbs in total, with his arms still being able to inject Venom Mist and other poisons despite their lack of attachment to Sasheem's body.

Mystic Materialization: Sasheem can summon a random object that when touched with a magic attack repel that attack back at it's caster or when touched by a magic user, detonate. The objects created can range in size and shape, but they're never too detailed.

Daijinryuu Ken - "The Great God Dragon Fist". An ability Sasheem developed by combining Dragon School defensive techniques and his Katchin mode.

Using this technique Sasheem activates Katchin Mode and adjusts the metallic shell into a more serrated form, resembling dragon scales. With this technique, for three posts, he can absorb any oncoming projectile or wave of force of an energy, ki-based, magical, or magnetic nature, so long as it's not vastly stronger than Sasheem himself, to store it and use it to triple his own power for one special attack.

Requires a five post cool down after its use.

-Bonus Tech

Vermillion Heat- Using the energy absorption techniques found in the Phoenix school, Sasheem can harness offensive energy thrown at him, ki and magic alike and absorb it within in his own skin, using the ki to grow red hot for a time, becoming like a thing unto molten metal though his form doesn't shift or change any. He can expel the heat via concentrating it within an opponent's wounds resulting in an explosion from within.

Resounding Roar-The King's Call- Sasheem harnesses the lion school techniques over sound to shout loud enough to distort dimensions ever so slightly and allow his next physical attack to hit the opponent in four different directions at once.

Yamata no Orochi Fist- The completed final technique of the Snake School. When summoned at it's full might, eight serpentine shapes made fo Venomous Ki so poisonous it distorts the layers of reality that surround it. The heads of the Orochi have differing properties, depending on how many are summoned. Each head when struck simply regenerates until recalled by Sasheem and can range from the size of a massive beast to that of a simple garden snake.

One Cup: One head is summoned allowing Sasheem to douse himself in standard Venomous Ki, his every touch burning through his opponent's flesh and dissolving through barriers set up by ki.

Three Cups: The Three heads rip and tear their venomous fangs through reality, disrupting Sasheem's opponent's ability to heal or regenerate from their wounds.

Eight Cups: Eight heads of the Orochi bite, rip, and tear their fangs through reality as they nip at their opponents, causing their life force to bleed out from the realm of the living to the realm of the dead, their ki to rapidly draining with each passing moment, all the while causing a distorting effect to the victims of this technique.

Armor of Orochi- Sasheem utilizes the venom of the Orochi, coating himself in it and phases through his opponent, depleting a bit of their life energy to add to his own, rapidly increasing his own healing capabilities.

Chimera Dive- Combining the Yamata no Orochi fist with the Lion School Technique, Resounding Roar, Lion's call, Sasheem can dive into any pool or creation of venom he creates, and emerge from any other. Multiple versions of him can emerge at once, up to eight. The clones disperse after several hits.
    Last edited by KingofPie; 10-08-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Call it "Ass End".

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Call it "Ass End".
    This is Parsley's next tech.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I wish I hadn't put so many restrictions on Prodigy's Gift. It'd be really nice if she could ape Heart Attack without first being hit by it.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Luop best not be salty about getting stabbed in the back. He turned his back in a fight with like ... eight people. Of course he's going to get shiv'd.

I mean heck, Ishtar would have preferred to stab him in the front.

Arx Inosaan

I had to change the time limit for Muda Phase Two, or it would have lasted thirteen days at her current PL.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Totoma: Finally got that Bardock scar that's all the rage among Saiyans these days.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.