Page 678 of 719 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

.....sigh.

Yeah. Yeah that seems about right.
    Caliban's being summoned... but not for the reason you think. PM incoming.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Alright, into the profile it goes.... at a later date
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Inanna and Parsley's Dual Tech:

Verbal Smackdown - Has a 50% chance to backfire.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just gonna say, the characters that went to Cortis II need some sort of plot hook.

Otherwise, Koorimaru essentially just gave away the only thing that had their attention.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Just gonna say, the characters that went to Cortis II need some sort of plot hook.

Otherwise, Koorimaru essentially just gave away the only thing that had their attention.
    What’s Ochazuke’s senses like right now? Is he actively seeking or just leaving? That will matter.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

What’s Ochazuke’s senses like right now? Is he actively seeking or just leaving? That will matter.
    He scanned the planet the moment they touched down and also examined Koorimaru himself in depth.

He scanned the planet the moment they touched down and also examined Koorimaru himself in depth.
    Hmm..........

Hmm.......

I’m wondering something. There is a particular reason he might not have picked it up immediately, but.........

Would he have been actively scanning Koorimaru during the entire conversation, or just initially?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hmm..........

Hmm.......

I’m wondering something. There is a particular reason he might not have picked it up immediately, but.........

Would he have been actively scanning Koorimaru during the entire conversation, or just initially?
    Factoring in how much Ochazuke in particular hates Koorimaru, I can't imagine he'd just drop it lol

Layering his first layer of energy sense, Kyokushin Keihatsu, with a yet further and in-depth analysis with Banjakuza was intended to suss something out.

Though I'm content to just kinda hardball it rhetorically at this point.

Factoring in how much Ochazuke in particular hates Koorimaru, I can't imagine he'd just drop it lol

Layering his first layer of energy sense, Kyokushin Keihatsu, with a yet further and in-depth analysis with Banjakuza was intended to suss something out.

Though I'm content to just kinda hardball it rhetorically at this point.
    Ok. I can work with this.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Ok. I can work with this.
    *steeples fingers*

Praxat isn't lying when speaks to Held about the Way of Compression.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat isn't lying when speaks to Held about the Way of Compression.
    Uh okay so, as far as I understand it, Praxat wants a mentor.

But why?

First it was a matter of swordsmanship, which is what she approached Held for in the first place.

Held tells her to be on her guard because as far as he was concerned, their training started as soon as she signed the contract in a sort of master/apprentice sort of way.

Praxat starts talking, unprompted, about elastic anatomy, electromagnetic passive abilities - which I'm pretty sure she didn't start the game with, but whatever - and all sorts of other things.

To emphasize the point of be on your guard, Held gives her what is essentially a lovetap, being 2 power tiers above her.

Instead of learning "I should be on my guard and take what my contracted mentor says seriously", Praxat doesn't reflect on anything. Instead she tries to show off and breaks her arm while punching Held.

Which isn't really a weakness, because she apparently has a healing factor.

Then, instead of listening to Held, Praxat starts lecturing him.

I guess the larger question is, If Praxat already has everything figured out, why does she need a mentor at all?

Uh okay so, as far as I understand it, Praxat wants a mentor.

But why?

First it was a matter of swordsmanship, which is what she approached Held for in the first place.

Held tells her to be on her guard because as far as he was concerned, their training started as soon as she signed the contract in a sort of master/apprentice sort of way.

Praxat starts talking, unprompted, about elastic anatomy, electromagnetic passive abilities - which I'm pretty sure she didn't start the game with, but whatever - and all sorts of other things.

To emphasize the point of be on your guard, Held gives her what is essentially a lovetap, being 2 power tiers above her.

Instead of learning "I should be on my guard and take what my contracted mentor says seriously", Praxat doesn't reflect on anything. Instead she tries to show off and breaks her arm while punching Held.

Which isn't really a weakness, because she apparently has a healing factor.

Then, instead of listening to Held, Praxat starts lecturing him.

I guess the larger question is, If Praxat already has everything figured out, why does she need a mentor at all?
    I'm not saying she has it all figured out, I'm saying she isn't lying about the Way of Compression to Held.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

On that note, didn't Praxat have a master on Earth as well? Khan, I think?

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'm not saying she has it all figured out, I'm saying she isn't lying about the Way of Compression to Held.
    Okay, whatever, man.