Page 652 of 719 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I’ll have updated PL’s in a bit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Between Cell Form 2 and SSJ Vegeta that fought him

Inanna, Parsley, Sarada

Cell Form 2

Rex

Between Android 16 and Cell Form 2

Blizzar, Sasheem

Android 16

Ochazuke, Zaofan, Nevalinna, Held, Tasure, Erosa

Kamiciolo/Android 17

Totoma, Cthylla, Dash, Avoca

Android 18

Meagan, Hops, Etrina, Shochu, Praxat

SSJ Vegeta, Android Saga

Karine

SSJ Goku, Freiza Saga

Chuan, Aleka

Final Form Freiza

Jack, Nunlil, Seri, Adam, Cyannna, Slak, Samson Balon, Evangeline

Freiza Third Form

Kai, Anula, Bekon

Freiza Second Form

Midori, Shiro, Chou, Althena

All rankings are subject to change, of course. This is just a quick thrown up list. Thoughts and alterations are always welcome. If I missed anyone give me a heads up and I’ll add them where you think they should be.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 08-13-2020 at 01:38 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    *Pokes CoR*

Waiting on Inanna, hoss.
    Will get to it today, sorry for the wait
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Inanna

Cell Form 2

Parsley, Sarada, Rex

Blizzar, Sasheem

Android 16

Ochazuke, Zaofan, Nevalinna, Held

Kamiciolo/Android 17

Totoma, Tasure, Erosa, Cthylla, Dash

Android 18

Meagan, Hops, Etrina, Shochu

SSJ Vegeta, Android Saga

Avoca, Karine, Praxat

SSJ Goku, Freiza Saga

Chuan, Aleka

Final Form Freiza

Freiza Third Form

Kai, Anula, Bekon

Freiza Second Form

All rankings are subject to change, of course. This is just a quick thrown up list. Thoughts and alterations are always welcome. If I missed anyone give me a heads up and I’ll add them where you think they should be.
    I'm guessing this includes things like transformations (SSJ, etc)?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm guessing this includes things like transformations (SSJ, etc)?
    Yes, highest individual potential, excluding temp boosts (KaioKen, etc....)
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Yes, highest individual potential, excluding temp boosts (KaioKen, etc....)
    Ah alright. Makes a bit more sense then

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I figured Sarada/Parsley would be a little stronger. They spent the year training with Perfect Cell level beings and didn't die.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'm a bit surprised Dash is as high as she is. If she was looking at the chart, she'd be looking at it in disblief, not convinced she's as strong as maybe she really is.

I'm not complaining, I'll take it, just saying that Dash doesn't see herself at that level.

Does this mean she can spar with Totoma?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Yeah I'm surprised to why can't Praxat be on the same level as Dash? Yeah I always thought that Praxat and Dash should be equal. I mean Praxat was able to fight well against Dash during their time in the RoSaT . Praxat did use 60% elastic energy during her time in the RoSaT. However The sheer pressure exerted by the elastic energy output. Nearly shattered her right arm the first time she attempt it.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-11-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Yeah I'm surprised to why can't Praxat be on the same level as Dash? Yeah I always thought that Praxat and Dash should be equal. I mean Praxat was able to fight well against Dash during their time in the RoSaT . Praxat did use 60% elastic energy during her time in the RoSaT. However The sheer pressure exerted by the elastic energy output. Nearly shattered her right arm the first time she attempt it.
    Honestly, I always got the impression Dash was Praxat's "sempai" so to speak. It always seemed like she was coming to Dash for advice, for tips in technique, and although there was an atmosphere of mutual respect, it always felt like Dash was the more experienced of the two of them, even if they train together often. I mean, Dash was just giving her tips on her fighting style as Praxat was struggling to integrate it, if I read correctly.

Dash is having her own struggles, but I consistently got the impression she's the more experienced and is at least slightly stronger.

In that sense, I'm not particularly surprised Dash is stronger at this point. Admittedly, that's a matter for Cleric, Tami, and You, but I'm just going off of what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Honestly, I always got the impression Dash was Praxat's "sempai" so to speak. It always seemed like she was coming to Dash for advice, for tips in technique, and although there was an atmosphere of mutual respect, it always felt like Dash was the more experienced of the two of them, even if they train together often. I mean, Dash was just giving her tips on her fighting style as Praxat was struggling to integrate it, if I read correctly.

Dash is having her own struggles, but I consistently got the impression she's the more experienced and is at least slightly stronger.

In that sense, I'm not particularly surprised Dash is stronger at this point. Admittedly, that's a matter for Cleric, Tami, and You, but I'm just going off of what I've seen.
    Dash has been training since she was a child, and has trained under Reimi and Meagan, as well as her time as a Guardian Apprentice and her three years of intense self-training.

I can see Dash at least a little higher than Praxat, but I won't comment more than that.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Incredible Member

Yeah, I'm fine with this. Chuan'll just have to work his butt off to survive when the big fight happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash has been training since she was a child, and has trained under Reimi and Meagan, as well as her time as a Guardian Apprentice and her three years of intense self-training.

I can see Dash at least a little higher than Praxat, but I won't comment more than that.
    I still say that Praxat could give Dash a good match up. Oh and Praxat also had three years of intense self-training. Even if they not equals I still think Praxat is close to Dash in power. Really want Praxat and Dash to be equals.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-11-2020 at 01:49 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Inanna

Cell Form 2

Parsley, Sarada, Rex

Blizzar, Sasheem

Android 16

Ochazuke, Zaofan, Nevalinna, Held

Kamiciolo/Android 17

Totoma, Tasure, Erosa, Cthylla, Dash

Android 18

Meagan, Hops, Etrina, Shochu

SSJ Vegeta, Android Saga

Avoca, Karine, Praxat

SSJ Goku, Freiza Saga

Chuan, Aleka

Final Form Freiza

Freiza Third Form

Kai, Anula, Bekon

Freiza Second Form

Hm. Alright, my thoughts.

Right now, Sarada's "stuck" in the Tundra sidestory..

Against a guy that's... perfect cell+ level. At the level above, she'd be dead weight. I would argue that bumping her up to "close enough to be a threat" to Tundra's level of strength would be warranted, especially since she likely won't rejoin the main group until everyone's more or less caught up.

Tasure & Avoca are in a similar situation. They're going up against two guys that are roughly semi-perfect cell level. Now, it's those two, so they don't necessarily need to overpower them (Avoca's, after all, the best debuffer in the group), but given that they're also not involved in the main plot and won't rejoin until the next arc, they could stand to be bumped up to A16 tier, I feel.

Neva's placement I got no complaints with cuz I've been a lazy ************ in regards to her, lol.

Totoma's fine. He's involved in the Tundra stuff and joyriding around in E Bekon's body anyway, so it's not like his normal body's capabilities matter at the moment.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

So looking at the list now that I've got time, I'd have to say that if anything, the group in the tier below Inanna, should be bumped up to Inanna's tier.

At base, Inanna is slightly behind Parsley. She can trade evenly, but ultimately gets edged out, because Parsley counters her magic/is a more experienced fighter.

Inanna's transformation (the one given by Lampton) is something of an unknown though; you've told me a bit... but outside of it potentially killing her as a side effect of just transforming, I don't know anything else about it.

Arx Inosaan