Page 525 of 719 FirstFirst ... 25425475515521522523524525526527528529535575625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The eye has limits also, as I've said. Which is why she rarely uses it and when she does, it's very briefly.
    Okay, I was just clarifying.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm going to have Qaztoh study the sample of Haru's blood that Praxat collected. With Praxat assisting, However the work will be done with both Qaztoh's and Praxat's equipment.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-24-2019 at 05:16 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Mr. Gazkai does the logical thing and just drops the sample of Glacia's blood and dead skin on the ground and quickly makes his exist. Mr. Gazkai then uses his scanners to find something else for Qaztoh to study and his scanners pick up that Praxat is carrying a vial of black blood in her Jobox , " I Mr. Gazkai have come to the conclusion that requiring the one know as Glacia remains is no longer necessary. As I Mr. Gazkai using my scanners have found something else my creator can study," Mr. Gazkai said.

Mr. Gazkai then heads towards the direction of where Praxat is currently at. Meanwhile Qaztoh is with Eva and Kai watching them heal Praxat. Qaztoh takes out her Jobox actives it and pulls out what seems to be a cybernetic heart, " To think I was going to use one of these cybernetic hearts compose of nanomachines I created to give that other Zaofan a spare heart in case I had to do surgery on him. However since he's been heal I don't have to give him one of these, Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh looks at the cybernetic heart in her right hand and ponders , " Hmm I wonder if that cybernetic heart of that Arcosian Hybrid Glacia is like one of the cybernetic hearts I created ?" Qaztoh said.
    Uh...how long has Qaztoh had this, how long has she been sitting on this knowledge of nanotechnology, and why is this coming up just now?

Top 8

Live Bracket [Link]

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Uh...how long has Qaztoh had this, how long has she been sitting on this knowledge of nanotechnology, and why is this coming up just now?
    Since she start inventing, but no one has ever ask what all 100 of her inventions are. It gives Qaztoh a more clear reason as for why she wanted Glacia's remains.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Since she start inventing, but no one has ever ask what all 100 of her inventions are. It gives Qaztoh a more clear reason as for why she wanted Glacia's remains.
    Sure is convenient that it came up in this exact situation isn't it?

So, Qaztoh had nanotech healing this whole time. And yet, while characters were literally dying all around her, Qaztoh just sat around watching TV, contributed nothing, and now demands - and even tried to steal from the others - without informing the party at large about this.

We don't even have 20 techs per character right now, sure is nice to know that there are 100 inventions just waiting to be revealed at your convenience. Are they even listed anywhere, or are you just going to bring them up whenever without establishing them beforehand?

I mean what do we have? The Robot, the Heat Mitts, and now a Nanotech heart. That means you have 97 to go.

There is a difference between prep that is informed by the situation, and pulling problem-solving devices like this out of nowhere. They both can make all sorts of problems just disappear, but one of them has a logical thread behind it, foreshadowing, and buildup. It also, makes more sense within the story where things have been established, and reflects more strongly on the characters.

Qaztoh just so happening to have this erases stakes and tension. Who cares if anyone's in danger if all she needs is half a second to remember what jobox has what, right?

Om addition, please consider this.

Qaztoh had nanotech for medical purposes.

Qaztoh also crashed at Khan's house for an extended period of time.

So why does Khan still have arthritis? Is she just holding out because she is selfish and doesn't care beyond what she wants?

I got rid of the Nanomachine thing and now Qaztoh just created artificial heart nothing really special.
    My Forum check it out

I think the point he's trying to make is, the 100 Inventions = 100 Techniques, but without any of the cost.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I got rid of the Nanomachine thing and now Qaztoh just created artificial heart nothing really special.
    How swell. You still have 97 mystery inventions left to go, which can be pulled out of nowhere like this one, at any time.

No matter what out situation is, there are 100 devices. These have not been listed to my knowledge, and it seems that you can retcon them in at any time. Because they are not defined at this moment, there's basically no limits on this but what you decide your character already had. How convenient.

My issue is that instead of trying to figure out how to solve the problem, Qaztoh could potentially pull one out of a jobox instead of actually working towards logically addressing it.

Which might be alright, if it didn't takes away from contributions of the main player characters.

Nevanlinna could have been fighting, but because Qaztoh did not do anything - and in fact decided to ignore the battle around her to watch Meagan fight - she had to stop to heal Alt-Zaofan. Apparently she could have contributed to the group, but Qaztoh decided not to because...why?

If she couldn't help, fine. That is a limitation she could work towards in the future. But because Qaztoh could, in fact, have solved this problem and decided not to - despite her newly minted surgical skills and nanotechnology - reflects very poorly on her character as well. It looks very much like she does not care.

So in turn, why should anybody help her with what she wants? Why should anybody be interested in what she has to bring?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    How swell. You still have 97 mystery inventions left to go, which can be pulled out of nowhere like this one, at any time.

No matter what out situation is, there are 100 devices. These have not been listed to my knowledge, and it seems that you can retcon them in at any time. Because they are not defined at this moment, there's basically no limits on this but what you decide your character already had. How convenient.

My issue is that instead of trying to figure out how to solve the problem, Qaztoh could potentially pull one out of a jobox instead of actually working towards logically addressing it.

Which might be alright, if it didn't takes away from contributions of the main player characters.

Nevanlinna could have been fighting, but because Qaztoh did not do anything - and in fact decided to ignore the battle around her to watch Meagan fight - she had to stop to heal Alt-Zaofan. Apparently she could have contributed to the group, but Qaztoh decided not to because...why?

If she couldn't help, fine. That is a limitation she could work towards in the future. But because Qaztoh could, in fact, have solved this problem and decided not to - despite her newly minted surgical skills and nanotechnology - reflects very poorly on her character as well. It looks very much like she does not care.

So in turn, why should anybody help her with what she wants? Why should anybody be interested in what she has to bring?

She couldn't help during the battle, and she really doesn't have 100 inventions only 19 inventions but she has upgrades of some of her inventions. she doesn't have surgical skills or nanotechnology.

All 19th of Qaztoh's current inventions.

1. Advanced tape recorder ( Mark 1) : First Invention Qaztoh ever invented very crude in it's design and tech.

2. Hover Boots ( Mark 1) : Second invention Qaztoh created.

3. 3D Glasses ( Mark 1) : The third invention Qaztoh created.

4. Electric discharger ( Mark 1) : The fourth invention Created by Qaztoh

5. a kinetically charge Microwave ( Mark 1) : the fifth invention created by Qaztoh

6. Sound amplifier ( Mark 1) : the sixth invention created by Qaztoh

7 Voice modulator ( Mark 1) : the seventh invention created by Qaztoh .

8 Automatic Vacuum cleaner ( Mark 2) : the eighth invention created by Qaztoh .

9 Automatic popcorn disperser ( Mark 1) : the ninth invention created by Qaztoh .

10 Quantum hair generator ray ( Mark 1 and Mark 2) : the tenth invention created by Qaztoh

11 Quantum Nano anti-reflective adaptable biometric lenses ( Mark 1 and Mark 2 ) : 11th invention Qaztoh created

12 . Quantum Thermal barrier gloves ( Mark 1 and Mark 2) - the 12th Invention Qaztoh created.

13. Universal translator ( Mark 1) - the 13th invention Qaztoh created.

14. Quantum beard Generator ray. ( Mark 1 and Mark 2 ) - the 14th invention Qaztoh created.

15. Quantum Tunneling Stealth Suit ( Mark 1 and Mark 2) - the 15th Invention Qaztoh created.

16. Mr. Gazakai ( Mark 1 and Mark 2) - the 16th invention Qaztoh created.

17 . Quantum Transmission subspace pocket teleporter watch ( Mark 1 and Mark 2) - the 17th invention Qaztoh created.

18. Quantum 3D glasses ( Mark 1) - the 18th invention Qaztoh created.

19. Quantum holographic disguise maker ( Mark 1) - the 19th invention Qaztoh created.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 02:35 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Just got home from work. I'll post soon.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

there are two problems Praxat will work to solved.

1. Making acid proof suits for the team after carefully studying the black blood she collected.

Issue : Acidic blood ?

Solution : Some kind of Hazmat suit ?

2. Design a device for herself that will allowed her to use her poison generation more efficiently

issue: Praxat needs to consume poison insects and bugs to refilled the poison glands in her Toxphragm muscle.

solution: ?

While Blizzar will be questioning Incenio. Althena will be healing any of Incenio's captives who are in need of healing.

Althena's healing ability limitations

1. her healing ability can not cure some one of poison she has a separate ability listen under her guardian powers that does that.

2. it can not cure people of diseases

3. it can not regrow a person's missing limbs if they have been severed

4. it can not heal fatal wounds.

OT: Okay guys what healing level to you think Dende's healing ability is at from DBZ is according to this ?

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Healing
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-25-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Incredible Member

When you think about it, aren't your fingers just needles that you're born with?

Quick !

PIN HIM DOWN BEFORE HE ESCAPES AGAIN.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    When you think about it, aren't your fingers just needles that you're born with?
    Ochazuke would love to hear Chuan's opinion on the matter.

IF THE COWARD BOTHERED TO SHOW UP.

...naw really, would love to have him back, for serious.