Page 550 of 719 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Now's as good a time as any to reveal Parsley's SSJ tech

Perfect Intuition: Perfect Intuition allows Parsley to mimic any technique. This is limited to techniques that she has seen at any point. She can only use each technique once per battle, after which she loses the ability to mimic it again. Examples include Unyielding Pride: Battering Ram, Instant Transmission, Kamehameha, etc. Thanks to her knowledge of the magical arts, this includes sorcery. There are limits to her sorcery. Time, blood, and other more advanced forms of magic can't be mimicked. Techniques derived from Hakai, Void energy, creation energy, and other higher forms of energy can't be mimicked. Replaces Perfect Mockery.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Basically, she's limited to ki techs and simple magic spells.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Night all!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Night boss!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

G'night !

Than- I mean Ishtar, will be waiting.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Free Gifts
    1. Ultra Elite Restored: After completing the quest given to her by the Crystal Archon, Parsley's soul is mended and flows in one accord. As she was overcoming her demon, she rediscovered what made her whole prior to her death, her pride. Beyond the petty arrogance and egotism that plagues her race, Parsley's newfound pride is the embodiment of her struggles to find herself after her death, and the success therein. It represents her indomitable will to resist and power through attempts to subjugate or otherwise control her, as only a woman who has lost everything and clawed her way back can.
    2. Shadow Walking: A spell bestowed to her by retired God of Creation Caliban during her visit to Universe 16, Shadow Walking allows Parsley to essentially use her shadow as a short-range portal. By slipping through her own shadow, she reemerges from within any shadow within visual range, so long as that shadow is as large or larger than her own.
    3. The Midas Touch: The second spell taught to her by Caliban and the first she learned during her training with him in U16, The Midas Touch is a transmutation spell. It’s initiated by touch and requires at least three runes: one for each original object, a second for transmutation, and one for the final object. She can transmute organic and inorganic materials. For organic materials such as another person, she can only transmute one body part at a time (head, torso, and limbs), and needs to maintain physical contact with the part in question.
    4. Dance With Shadows: Another spell taught to her by Caliban, Dancing With Shadows is another shadow spell that allows Parsley to take control of and make minions out of nearby shadows. The shadows aren’t particularly powerful, but cannot be destroyed by conventional means. Rather, they can only be dispelled by flooding the battle area with light or knocking her unconscious. If she uses this spell on her own shadow, she can imbue it with ki to allow it to fight as she would, like a body double. At maximum, it’s half as strong as she is and can only use Ki attacks, no magic.
    5. Heka Flow: A gift bestowed on Parsley's ax by Caladash Banespell, Heka Flow is a kind of energy bestowed upon him by Cleos, his fellow Palantine and lover. It's abilities are mysterious as of current, but this far, it can perform the following actions:
      • Healing (severity of wounds is unknown)
      • Raise the dead
      • Become a physical, tangible manifestation of willpower
    6. Fusion:???
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 07-03-2022 at 06:38 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

For clarity's sake Cleric, is Ishtar fighting a clone currently ?

Also, if this is a clone, was she the one seen standing with the Doctor or is that the real one ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    For clarity's sake Cleric, is Ishtar fighting a clone currently ?

Also, if this is a clone, was she the one seen standing with the Doctor or is that the real one ?
    It is a clone of sorts, and yes, it was the one with the Doctor.

Ruination Ishtar wasn’t stupid. She wouldn’t send her real self to meet the Doctor or confront Ishtar.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It is a clone of sorts, and yes, it was the one with the Doctor.

Ruination Ishtar wasn’t stupid. She wouldn’t send her real self to meet the Doctor or confront Ishtar.
    Meh.

Ah well.

Arx Inosaan

Meh.

Ah well.
    Sorry man. There is a reason why, trust me. You’ll get your shot at the real one.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sorry man. There is a reason why, trust me. You’ll get your shot at the real one.
    Prepare Jinzi. Sarada's going to need a new hand (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Not so much the issue here tbh. It's wasting the moment.

Arx Inosaan

Not so much the issue here tbh. It's wasting the moment.
    Ahh, forgive me.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Ahh, forgive me.
    No worries, these things happen.

Arx Inosaan

Besides ! Ain't the first time this game I've had to roll with the punches

Arx Inosaan