Page 645 of 719 FirstFirst ... 145545595635641642643644645646647648649655695 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10777

Probably a fast and loose interpretation of the Threshling Mission but eh, I felt it.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

You’ve made Blacktongue sound way cooler than I imagined him.

I love it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna will be a tad late to the party, assuming that's alright Cleric?

Also, are we waiting until after this fight to update PL (to include RoSaT training)?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna will be a tad late to the party, assuming that's alright Cleric?

Also, are we waiting until after this fight to update PL (to include RoSaT training)?
    She’ll have to show up before they reach Baradur.

And I’ll update the PL’s soon.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She’ll have to show up before they reach Baradur.

And I’ll update the PL’s soon.
    She'll meet them en route, but I'm trying to get some training in for her. Post should be up today.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

As to PL’s, having a bit of a time judging where people would be at now. It will be a bit.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Default Quick Couple of Profiles for Solas,

Name: Neamhní, of the Eternal Darkness

Race/Species: Proto-Elemanti

Height/Weight: 9', ???

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown

Style: Umbral Elegy

Techniques:

The Darkness - The ability to manipulate, and generate darkness in all forms.

Items: N/A

Special: Telepathy, Telekinesis

History: Existing before the Elemanti, Neamhní is beyond ancient. After the events of 'The Fall'; it has existed in a state of dormancy attempting to regain the power it had prior. That was of course until the planet was moved into Vaikuntha, allowing it the chance to recover its former strength much, much faster.

Other: Loosely associated with the Fae of Irish Mythology.

Name: Solas, of the Everlasting Sun

Race/Species: Proto-Elemanti

Height/Weight: 8', ???

Appearance:

Power Level: Unknown

Style: Sunlight's Aubade

Techniques:

The Everglow - The ability to manipulate, and generate light in all forms.

Items: N/A

Special: Immortality, Telepathy, Telekinesis

History: Existing before the Elemanti, Solas is beyond ancient. After the events of 'The Fall'; it has existed in a state of dormancy attempting to regain the power it had prior. That was of course until the planet was moved into Vaikuntha, allowing it the chance to recover its former strength much, much faster.

Other: Loosely associated with the Fae of Irish Mythology.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    As to PL’s, having a bit of a time judging where people would be at now. It will be a bit.
    Perhaps it'd be easier to exclude the ones dealing with the Tundra stuff? Avoca, Sarada, Tasure. They'd be massive outliers, given that they all got some training in the ROSAT or vaikuntha done. Though, now that I think of it, Parsley would, too, given that she also did some NERD training in Vaikuntha.

Totoma doesn't need an update, since he's temporarily crippled to like... OG dragonball levels of power.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 06-05-2020 at 01:58 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Perhaps it'd be easier to exclude the ones dealing with the Tundra stuff? Avoca, Sarada, Tasure. They'd be massive outliers, given that they all got some training in the ROSAT or vaikuntha done. Though, now that I think of it, Parsley would, too, given that she also did some NERD training in Vaikuntha.

Totoma doesn't need an update, since he's temporarily crippled to like... OG dragonball levels of power.
    Well like, everyone got RoSaT training/some form of training in, I think. Save for Totoma who's crippled.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Yeah, Avoca and Sarada can wait until the arc is over.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

I will argue that Held has gotten stronger in the same way that Freiza got stronger in DBS.

The constant endless paperwork and high level politiking has been his own personal hell, and it has upped the strength of his focus and control to even higher levels, to the point he has even more insane focus and control, when that was already his thing.

.....Or something. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Then again, he is at a desk all day.

Imagining what kind of shenanigans Cyanna could have if she had the 'Change'. She;'s the only one of my OC's that would ever even consider ever using it if she could.

Not that I ever would want her to have that power, but it is kind of a cool ability to have, if used the right way. Though Rousong is right, there are too many ways it can backfire.

Nice story twist.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Imagining what kind of shenanigans Cyanna could have if she had the 'Change'. She;'s the only one of my OC's that would ever even consider ever using it if she could.

Not that I ever would want her to have that power, but it is kind of a cool ability to have, if used the right way. Though Rousong is right, there are too many ways it can backfire.

Nice story twist.
    Rousong really only knows it because he he got bodyswapped by his world's version of Letchee and had to reverse-engineer the technique to overcome that and, uh, not die. Since swapping with most people would be a significant nerf to him, it's... not something he uses often. But, in this case, it has some uses.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Seeing Parsley already boarding the ship, Dash tugged at Paraxt to follow. The two continued talking about Engineering as they made their way inside and found a seat.
    ...did you check to see if Bruce was okay with this? Praxat was in the middle of a conversation with the Commissioner.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...did you check to see if Bruce was okay with this? Praxat was in the middle of a conversation with the Commissioner.
    Bruce and I Discord together frequently.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.