Page 86 of 719 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 10777

Toadians and Planet Qacriea general information

Toadians are Pacifist . they are a pacifist society . they do not condone war or violence. their pacifism is ridged when the Replitas invading the Toadians did nothing.

instead they sit hoping that words would get through to the Replitas. Even with all but one member of the Toadian royal family left alive and the entire race enslave. this race still clings to it's pacifism. Even with Toadians dying from overwork or being killed they still won't budge from their ridge pacifism.

Praxat is a pacifist but she knows after being on earth for awhile that sometimes you can't solve things with just words alone

Royalty: before being enslave by the Replitas Toadian Royalty had a pyramid structure that each member of the royal family was arranged in. on top was a King and Queen, below them was the prince or princess who was the oldest a King and Queen's children. below that younger siblings of a Prince and Princess. at the bottom of the structure is a King and Queen's youngest children.

Qacriea

Qacriea is planet filled with swamps and jungles . since swamps make up most of it's landmass it is classified as a swampy planet. it is the home planet of the Toadians and the Replitas . at night time the swamps of Qacriea have a nice glow to them. it's a beautiful site to see. though out the history that Toadians and Replitas have been on the planet.

Toadians have been under the thumb of the Replitas. force to aid them in their bloodlust for war building weaponry. as giving medical aid to wound Replita soldiers. long ago the Toadians once had a kingdom but it was overtaken by the Replitas. before being taking over the Toadian Kingdom was a magnificent place.

society

Society on Qacriea goes like this: Replitas basically the ones who rule the planet so they are at the very top of the food chain. Replitas are sophisticated for a Savage race. Replitas train themselves for battle leaving all the science stuff to the Toadians. Toadians are basically the workers . they duty is to tasks giving to them by the Replitas. in the past they were slaves , but the Replitas realize they could get the Toadians to cooperate better if they paid them.

Toadians are responsible for the technology advancements on planet Qacriea. you can say there the brains of Qacriea while the Replitas are the Brawn.

Education: Replitas education boils down to combat training , reading , writing and any skill that would aid them on the battlefield. Toadians of a more boarder education that covers math and science ( technology is lump in with science)

the Workshop: this the place where Toadians develop weaponry for the Replitas. it is a damp cold metal place. when a Toadian goes into the workshop they don't come out until they finish developing a new weapon or if a Replita says so. in the workshop there a rarely lunch breaks . Toadians are basically force to work until they either finishing or can't work any more.

usually this means either they suffer a grave injury or they die while working. Toadians who can no longer work are useless to the Replitas so they are dispose off.

the Exploration program: Toadians who aren't sent to the workshop are task with exploration. they job is to explore other planets and report on said planets inhabits , culture and resources. these reports are sent to Killrog himself who is the supreme authority on planet Qacriea. Killrog is the one who rules over Qacriea. the purpose of the Toadians exploration is to see if a planet is fit to be conquer by the Replitas.

however the Toadians already had a exploration program in place long before Killrog took over their kingdom.

Cultural Shift: There are two cultures on Qacriea. the Toadians culture and the Replita's culture. Toadian as a culture value science and Agriculture . while the Replitas are basically well just savages. Toadians are pretty accepting of other races while the Replitas hate pretty much any race they view as a threat. which to Replitas is any race with a good sizeable army and powerful warriors.

Average Power Levels: Adult Replitas have average power level of 6,000 while adult Toadians have average power level of 8

average temperature : swamp areas 100°F , Jungle areas 90°F , other areas between -20°F and 80°F

Population : Replitas have a sizeable population but the Toadians make up for half of the population on the planet Qacriea. there are more Toadians on planet Qacriea than there are Replitas. which doesn't matter since the power difference between the Toadians and Replitas is so great that it makes the Toadians superior numbers null and void.

the position of Prince or Princess is only giving to the oldest of a Toadian King and Queen's Children." " if a Toadian King and Queen's oldest children dies than the title of Prince or Princess is pass down to the second oldest child.

before being enslave by the Replitas . the Toadians had a complex educational system where stuff like mathematics , science and technology were mandatory to learn. skills in mathematics , science and technology were required for every position in the Toadian kingdom right down to even being a Royal servants . for Toadian Royal servants like Praxat and her family.

it was required that they had skills in mathematics, science and technology. as smart s they are the Toadians were too reliant on technology and underestimate Killrog and his Replita Army. this is what lead to their downfall and enslavement by Killrog.

the Toadian kingdom is a technologic wonder everything in the Kingdom is fully automated . there is tech and machinery throughout the entire kingdom. closet to how the Toadian Kingdom looks is how Wakanda looks in the Black Panther Movie.

Qacriea Folktale

on Qacriea there is a old folktale about a Toadian who lives on top of a hill and Replita who lives on the bottom. Toadian who lives on top of the Hill is Pacifist he is a peaceful chubby happy and content Toadian. he has a plentiful amount of food and has never work a hard for anything. then there's the Replita on the bottom of the hill who has to make his living surviving.

he doesn't have the fancy tech the Toadian living on top of the hill does. Replita notices that Toadian on top of hill has easier life and is jealous of Toadian. the Replita wishes for such a life so he plots and schemes . yet is not smart enough to realize he could just walk up to the top of the hill and siege control over it from the Toadian.

so the Replita just sits at the bottom of the hill pondering until the day he dies. just looking up at the Toadian who is on top of the Hill . that's the basis of the Folktale.

Jobox - a Jobox is a tiny metallic cube that stores objects in it's own subspace. pretty much any object as long as it isn't the size of a planet can be store in a Jobox.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-20-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, I seems like he Hakai'd the ward stones as well, so I presume they'll have to kill him. At least before he rips Ishtar apart and cannibalizes her Hakai, to recover.
    On the other hand, Ishtar and Etrina wanted to capture one of these things "alive" so...

...well I guess we're on the clock before all of Terra's killobots swarm on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Correct!

Originally, they were to keep him down. Over the years they got used for other threats as well, but the majority of their power went to keeping him down.

With the introduction of Ishtar’s blood and power, plus Asha’rah’s presence, allowed him to free himself.

However he is literally dead and far away from what he once was. He’s not exactly Beerus level here, or even Form one Freiza.
    Given our strongest guys max out around Nail's level barring transformations without the use of energy this still isn't great.

Hoo boy.

Well this covers the pertinent info of the current scenario, so thanks for that. Yet I suppose the inner energy workings which power the Cairns, much less their origins, are a mystery for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Obligatory drive-by posting.

Well played.

Incidentally, not even Kenshiro could make this impeccable strategem work.

Bruce, I don't mean to be a bother, but could you perhaps consolidate all this Praxat and Toadian information into a handful of dedicated posts so they're all in one place? Like re-editing this content an older post with these notes?

You've clearly put a lot of thought into these posts and they are very thorough in their length of information, but there's a lot of them spread out everywhere in this thread.

Eh, Ishtar wanted one of the corpses so she could figure out how it drained energy without a consciousness.

Hammer is probably a terrible choice, given what he is.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I dunno, he's lucid enough to answer questions, all we gotta do is whoop his ass but keep his jaw intact.

...something just dawned on me, but I need some time to work it in when the scenario develops a bit more.

I'll post toward that end when I return later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I dunno, he's lucid enough to answer questions, all we gotta do is whoop his ass but keep his jaw intact.

...something just dawned on me, but I need some time to work it in when the scenario develops a bit more.

I'll post toward that end when I return later tonight.
    Yea but like.

He's a clever one-liner waiting to happen.

Also, Sub. I'd say Sarada should at least notice Ishtar's arm break like that. Granted she can't do much about it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Yea but like.

He's a clever one-liner waiting to happen.

Also, Sub. I'd say Sarada should at least notice Ishtar's arm break like that. Granted she can't do much about it.
    I just finished a post with her just noticing it. It'll take her awhile to get there without raising her ki to fly faster, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

On the plus side, if Ishtar looses her other arm. She can replace it with a chainsaw.

Arx Inosaan

Okay so I reedit my old content so that information can be found easier

1. all general information on Toadians and their planet can be found in the General information post .

2. Toadian biology has it's own post which now also includes the extra information on how Toadian's change their skin color. as well as the ancestors on the evolutionary timeline the Newtarians.

3. Toadian religion still has it's own post.

4. the Qacriea Timeline post

5. the Konatsian Timeline post

so now there are 5 dedicated posts and any extra info on Praxat her self is well add to her bio so it's that stuff is on her bio page. his is pretty much at the very start of this thread.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-20-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

On the plus side, if Ishtar looses her other arm. She can replace it with a chainsaw.
    Sarada will need to chop her own legs off for solidarity.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada will need to chop her own legs off for solidarity.
    It'll be a little harder to make good on the eating, if Sarada has chainsaw legs.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

It'll be a little harder to make good on the eating, if Sarada has chainsaw legs.
    Etrina: .....what the hell happened to you...?

Erosa: *Missing an arm, a leg, and bleeding out* Best....threesome....ever....

She'll have Jinzi make the teeth retractable for ease of access

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina: .....what the hell happened to you...?

Erosa: *Missing an arm, a leg, and bleeding out* Best....threesome....ever....
    Poor Erosa missed that boat the moment Ishtar grew her own Johnson.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Held wouldn't give Ishtar the spear. So she made her own.

Arx Inosaan

How old is universe 15? Having a difficult time making a timeline without knowing the boundaries.