Page 571 of 719 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sorry, should have mentioned it in the PM’s, Tami, but Eva probably would have said Maiz could be trusted with the info as well on other guardians. I forgot to add that when we were talking about the Guardians and how many there were.

Sorry about that.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sorry, should have mentioned it in the PM’s, Tami, but Eva probably would have said Maiz could be trusted with the info as well on other guardians. I forgot to add that when we were talking about the Guardians and how many there were.

Sorry about that.
    Awful lot of Guardians, would be a shame if someone sucked them all dry of Creation Energy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Awful lot of Guardians, would be a shame if someone sucked them all dry of Creation Energy.
    ........*Looks at Ishtar worriedly*

*Runs away*
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hey Cleric, you doing anything with the Prometheans ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Cleric, you doing anything with the Prometheans ?
    I kind of had a few plans in the back of my mind, but always open to expanding things. Shoot any ideas to me via PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

By the way, Cleric... any info you can spare on Kitsuna? I mean, I can make some assumptions from their inspiration, of course, but I've been curious about them since the first one appeared way back when.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

I'mma request Evangeline pencil in an appointment for Ochazuke.

Failing that, might be time to return to a neglected room in the Lookout.

I’ll do some lore dump tomorrow.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Right Now Althena is checking to see if others need healing and Praxat is repairing the Cold light's main drive. Should I have Althena use her ESP to check on the conditions of the others?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Sorry about that.
    It's not a matter of trusting them, it's a matter of trusting those around them (imagine if Fife had his hands on that list). Meagan is just being a bit over cautious.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    By the way, Cleric... any info you can spare on Kitsuna? I mean, I can make some assumptions from their inspiration, of course, but I've been curious about them since the first one appeared way back when.
    Planet Name: Kitsuna

Race: Kitani

Population: 200,570,000 on one planet and two orbiting space stations.

Government: Democratically elected council of twenty-five ‘Elders’.

Kitsuna is a heavily wooded and temperate planet, sporting three small moons and a tech base comparable with Earth, roughly (no capsules). They only recently joined under the GP flag (about twenty years ago) and have over two hundred members in its ranks. They are also a very young race, having achieved this tech and societal level faster than most at only a few thousand years. Kitsuna boosts mostly ki users, very few mages or psychics. They have not had a Guardian in over 1000 years.

Kitani are marked by their unique tails. Starting at birth with ten, the tails symbolize their position and rank in society, alongside their powerlevel. Once ones power level rises high enough, the tails undergo a transformation and reduce in number, indicating the individual has reached a certain level. The average Kitani is between ten and nine tails, and can live to be 300 Earth years old.

Nine-tails are usually adults that have only just reached into a powerlevel range of 10,000 to 100,000.
    Eight-tails around 100,000 to 300,000.
    Seven-tails around 300,000 to 500,000
    Six-tails around 500,000 to 1,000,000
    Five-tails around 1,000,000 to 2,000,000

Four-tails and up are fairly rare. Only a handful of Kitani have earned that level. Three and two even fewer, and the Legendary One-Tail is more myth than proof, as currently none have achieved that level.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 09-18-2019 at 11:03 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'mma request Evangeline pencil in an appointment for Ochazuke.

Failing that, might be time to return to a neglected room in the Lookout.
    Will do, hoss.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

I'll get ya that list of things here tonight as well, for your perusal in the morning Cleric.

Arx Inosaan

Guardian Network:

A loose connection made between several current Guardians across multiple galaxies.

At the moment, 52 have made contact and agreed, more or less, to be a part of this connection.

Of those 52, only six are Kami of well established and influential planets. Meg Pantaloon, Evangeline, Maiz, Titanus, Nail, and the as yet met Bast of Planet Amonra.

Althena is also a member.

Most of the Kami contacted thus far exist on small, isolated worlds and are further behind in technology than the rest. Only a few have reached space flight levels of technology either, and the general power level is on the lower side. It seems the higher the technology level the less the planet tends to believe in or hold to the Guardian position.

Of the established Guardians, Titanus and Evangeline and Bast have been in their positions the longest, with Titanus holding the honor of serving for over seven hundred years.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Thanks Cleric.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.