Page 446 of 719 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450456496546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Is the hair included?
    .....That's a good question. I mean, he has long enough hair for it, but it's normally braided or something.

.....I want to say yes, but I guess it depends on just how fast we are willing to say DBZ characters are.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    .....That's a good question. I mean, he has long enough hair for it, but it's normally braided or something.

.....I want to say yes, but I guess it depends on just how fast we are willing to say DBZ characters are.
    He got the Kat Williams perm
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He got the Kat Williams perm
    I suppose even alien brothers have to stunt at a wedding.

I'd have put some rims on Crazy Horn if Ramza didn't convince me it was OOC.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

LOL 24s on his hooves lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I did no such thing.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I did no such thing.
    ....Then who the hell has been IM'ing me?

....Then who the hell has been IM'ing me?
    *twirls mustache*
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeesh, Ishtar went from zero to a hundred on the "hates Asha'rah's guts" o'meter pretty quick. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Yeesh, Ishtar went from zero to a hundred on the "hates Asha'rah's guts" o'meter pretty quick. Lol.
    Mm, she was leery way back when they talked about her killing Indar'en. Then the Chrona thing which angled it further toward 'oh boy', and now this.

A full injection of "the man who raised me is dying", certainly isn't helping either.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Held's still pretty divided.

On the one hand, he totally understood where Asha'Rah was coming from when they talked, considering Old School Saiyans a perfect example of when mortal might goes bad. On the other hand, he's kinda pro-self determination, so any outright limiters for reasons of potential badness over all of creation might not win him over.

......Basically, if there is a Civil War: Asha'Rah V Ishtar Edition, Held is where he always is.

...AT THE BAR.

Everyone seems to be under the impression that Asha'rah wants to alter the universe because of the potential for abuse of power. How amusing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Everyone seems to be under the impression that Asha'rah wants to alter the universe because of the potential for abuse of power. How amusing.
    I got the impression that was her main concern when her and Held talked about it. I mean, I guess for what I remember she was also pissed that Zeno wouldn't even discuss it, but I'm fairly certain she made mention of how things could easily go astray if there wasn't some limit on the power of mortals.

Admittedly, this was months ago, and I'm not quite as sharp as I once was.

Although, I think I do remember something implying her rebellion was about his unwillingness to discuss it, so...I guess it could be looked upon as some sorta protocol protest, as opposed to a more...uhh..Mundane universal concern, maybe.

I can see the issue, since outright limiting things, does kinda contradict her striving thing, but eh.
    Last edited by Miburo; 12-13-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Retired Overlord

Heh....suddenly I hope that one of the alternate timelines we get to travel to is that one Chrona showed Asha'rah, with the galaxy sized version of herself reigning over the ashes of the closed universe.

I got the impression that was her main concern when her and Held talked about it. I mean, I guess for what I remember she was also pissed that Zeno wouldn't even discuss it, but I'm fairly certain she made mention of how things could easily go astray if there wasn't some limit on the power of mortals.

Although, I think I do remember something implying her rebellion was about his unwillingness to discuss it, so...I guess it could be looked upon as some sorta protocol protest, as opposed to a more...uhh..Mundane universal concern, maybe.

I can see the issue, since outright limiting things, does kinda contradict her striving thing, but eh.
    Oh no, I totally see why Asha'rah's rebellion might be seen as a protest against a universe mechanic allowing for an abuse of power. But there's tons and tons of ways for people to abuse power. So long as there is power, there will be the potential to abuse it. The gods couldn't hope to stop every avenue of abuse without utterly neutering everything in the universe. If the gods created the multiverse in order to tell mortals what to do with the power they gained, the gods wouldn't be as hands off as they are.

If anyone wants to glean further insight into Asha'rah's actual motivations, I'd encourage in-character interaction.

Her complaint about time being manipulated, is also sort of ... at odds with her actions, given she did the same with Hakai.

Arx Inosaan