Page 551 of 569 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 8532
  1. #8251
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Hey Cleric. Sent a PM and wanted to make sure it got to you since your inbox is a very popular destination.

  2. #8252

    Default

    I've been waiting for the right moment to do this, but I have plans for a scene that goes into one of the Buccaneer Pirate's (Doctor Raccoony) backstory, and the origin of David's black mask. The idea for this is that before join Sonata's crew Doctor Raccoony was a professional medical surgeon at asylum on a desolate planet many years ago were a tragic event took place. Were one of his patients was David Floyd Skynyrd Sinatra aka The Black Sheep.

    The scene I'm thinking of is that Doctor Raccoony is going to operate on a near dying David who he has a chance to put down, but ends up choosing to save, because of his Hippocratic oath. Which leads into a tragic event that the Doctor Raccoony would blame himself for. The point is that this ends up haunting him so much that he quits his profession.

    However, now is not good time for me to go through with this scene.

  3. #8253
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,604

    Default

    Hah !

    Take that, Ishtar !

    ...

    Wait !
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  4. #8254
    Extraordinary Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,510

    Default

    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!

  5. #8255
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!
    I'll make sure Zaofan is never without his daily beatings. *sniff* God speed you masochistic bastard.

  6. #8256
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    We'll miss having you and Zaofan around but it's like you said, hopefully you'll be back in the future. Until, then see ya around man! And good luck on your new job.

  7. #8257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!
    Aww, I'm gonna miss the lovable team heart, but... RL matters take priority, and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate! I really enjoyed Toto and Zaofan's interactions... probably some of my favorite in the game, brief and sparse as they generally were.

    I hope your new job goes well.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  8. #8258
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,842

    Default

    Hope your new job goes well, Cyke! You’re always welcome around and Zaofan is ready for you when or if you can return.

    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #8259
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    20,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!
    Zaofan was/is everyone's favorite character. Still, life comes first. Take care and don't be a stranger.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  10. #8260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!
    Zaofan's always been a treat to RP with, and is always a shining, bright spot in a game that veers in very dark directions at times. Not only has the levity been appreciated, but the nuanced depth of flavour - har har - in your writing's always been a pleasure to read. I really had a lot of fun fleshing the Five Schools storyline with you, and it's not going to be the same without our boy Zaofan to bounce off of. Not just him, but you got a way of bringing us players together, and dammit, I gotta say I'm jealous we're losing you to the lucky folks who see this in you too.

    Again, I'm sad to see you go, but am glad for your new opportunities, and wish you nothing but the best in your pursuits. So, I won't say "goodbye" just yet, only "catch you later", Cyke. After all, it's poor form to finish the feast when the chef has yet to join at the head of the table. Until then, I'll do my best to serve up to your standards


  11. #8261
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!
    Oh, this is a Dark Day.

    Alas, I shall show no pain, and wish you well.

  12. #8262
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hey Cleric and everyone --

    A while ago I tried to catch up with the material, getting as far as page 25. But last week I was called to take up a new job: becoming the head of a community org. While it's a job I'm putting my heart and warm fuzzies into, it also means that commitment seriously cuts into even just the reading time, never mind actually playing with folks. So I'm gonna have to leave the game, sadly.

    However, I spoke with grampagen about taking over Zaofan. With Ochazuke being Zaofan's martial brother, Gen can use Zaofan however he wants or sees fit, including having a handy-dandy supporting character or another opportunity to play two simultaneous adventures at once.

    I'll try to keep reading when I can since everyone's contributing some really great material. And maybe I'll return once I manage to get my life back to some semblance of normal. I'll still be around CBR, of course.

    Thanks all! And see you around!
    I'll miss all the great interactions Zao had with my characters. Sarada and Parsley will miss their favorite human, as will I. Good luck on the new job, buddy

  13. #8263

  14. #8264

    Default

    So.

    Dr. Gero was in cahoots with the RR, you say.


  15. #8265
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,119

    Default

    Does this make Adam DBM's #19?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •