Page 562 of 719 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Etrina will go with the side team.
    Erosa will go for the doctor.
    Cthylla is wherever the cosmic wind takes her.....*cough*
    Last edited by MrSandman; 08-30-2019 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Switch up.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Operation: Doctor

Ochazuke
    Karine
    Totoma
    Charco
    Erosa
    Held

Despair and Destroy

Aleka
    Blizzar
    Sarada
    Tasure
    Cthylla
    Althena
    Dash
    Hops

Demons' Quest

Ishtar
    Parsley
    Nevanlinna
    Etrina
    Sasheem
    Zaofan
    Praxat
    Just keeping track. And with constant revisions.
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-31-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Since we're keeping record and all, Sasheem to the third path and Blizzar to despair.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Just keeping track.
    Better switch Parsley to team 3
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Held will join team one.

Doctor Jinzi owes him for the ship he wrecked via chaff.

Also, I suppose Held should have a conversation with his best buddy gone rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held will join team one.

Doctor Jinzi owes him for the ship he wrecked via chaff.

Also, I suppose Held should have a conversation with his best buddy gone rogue.
    Doctor:
    Held: Bitch better have my money.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

All-New Member

Name: Hops Barrel

Race/Species: Half Saiyan, Half-Human

Height/Weight: 6'0" 200lbs

Appearance: Hops.jpg

Power Level: 700,000

Style: Time Patrol Close Quarter Combat Techniques

Techniques:

Helios Headbutt: Charges ki into his forehead before smashing his head into opponents
    Triplikick: creates three after images then channels ki into his leg, kicking an opponent from three angles
    Alpha-shot: A plasma shot that is 50% more powerful than when shot normally (Charge time one post, cannot be used while Super Saiyan)
    Beta-shot: A plasma shot that is 100% more powerful than when shot normally, Hops cannot move during the charge phase (Charge time two posts, cannot be used while Super Saiyan)
    Gamma-shot: A plasma shot that is 150% more powerful than when shot normally, Hops cannot move during the charge phase and will be knocked back considerably from the force. His plasma blaster must cool down after using. (Charge time three posts, cannot be used while Super Saiyan)
    Zeta-Slash: Allows Hops to attack with a slash double his current form's base power (Charge time two posts, can be used while super Saiyan)
    Super Saiyan (Unmastered)

Items:

Time Patrol Scouter
    Time Patrol Armor (Base Officer rank)
    Time Patrol Dragon Radar (Must be calibrated to each time period, currently locked out)
    Ki-Driver belt
    Time Patrol Plasma blaster equipped with Ki-Driver
    Rapier modified with Ki-Driver

Special:

Ki-Driver: A special system that allows Hops to channel his Ki into his blaster for charged shots with greater power and accuracy, or into his blade for one full swing or block that is doubled in power

History:

Hops hails from a timeline long sense destroyed by The Doctor. In his timeline, he had joined the Time Patrol and was on a mission between time when his was stolen. Upon returning to base, he would discover that everything had changed, and nothing of his own time or reality remained, except The Doctor. The Supreme Kai of time acknowledged that The Doctor's interference and existence were detrimental to the fabric of space and time. Using what he had learned already, Hops trained to become stronger, and upon learning the Doctor's location set off on his own through time for revenge. Once he arrived, he was quickly outmatched and captured, his futuristic tech and knowledge of things to come and worlds erased from time proving valuable to The Doctor, as well as his Human Saiyan Parentage. He has remained a prisoner of The Doctor for nearly a year, unable to access his equipment, he cannot return to the Time Patrol's time outside of time. A prisoner in more ways than one, Hops has decided that he might be better off in the current time, assuming he can find his freedom once more.

Other:

Sword proficiency
    Plasma blaster marksmanship
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Twiliteknite06; 08-30-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Welcome Hops.

The rest of his backstory and his Timeline will be expanded upon later.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Welcome aboard, Twiliteknite.

Hops Barrel
    Seems his background has left him quite the bitter distillation.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiliteknite06 View Post
    Name: Hops Barrel

Race/Species: Half Saiyan, Half-Human

Height/Weight: 6'0" 200lbs

Appearance: Hops.jpg

Power Level: 700,000

Style: Time Patrol Close Quarter Combat Techniques

Techniques:

Helios Headbutt: Charges ki into his forehead before smashing his head into opponents
    Triplikick: creates three after images then channels ki into his leg, kicking an opponent from three angles
    Alpha-shot: A plasma shot that is 50% more powerful than when shot normally (Charge time one post, cannot be used while Super Saiyan)
    Beta-shot: A plasma shot that is 100% more powerful than when shot normally, Hops cannot move during the charge phase (Charge time two posts, cannot be used while Super Saiyan)
    Gamma-shot: A plasma shot that is 150% more powerful than when shot normally, Hops cannot move during the charge phase and will be knocked back considerably from the force. His plasma blaster must cool down after using. (Charge time three posts, cannot be used while Super Saiyan)
    Zeta-Slash: Allows Hops to attack with a slash double his current form's base power (Charge time two posts, can be used while super Saiyan)
    Super Saiyan (Unmastered)

Items:

Time Patrol Scouter
    Time Patrol Armor (Base Officer rank)
    Time Patrol Dragon Radar (Must be calibrated to each time period, currently locked out)
    Ki-Driver belt
    Time Patrol Plasma blaster equipped with Ki-Driver
    Rapier modified with Ki-Driver

Special:

Ki-Driver: A special system that allows Hops to channel his Ki into his blaster for charged shots with greater power and accuracy, or into his blade for one full swing or block that is doubled in power

History:

Hops hails from a timeline long sense destroyed by The Doctor. In his timeline, he had joined the Time Patrol and was on a mission between time when his was stolen. Upon returning to base, he would discover that everything had changed, and nothing of his own time or reality remained, except The Doctor. The Supreme Kai of time acknowledged that The Doctor's interference and existence were detrimental to the fabric of space and time. Using what he had learned already, Hops trained to become stronger, and upon learning the Doctor's location set off on his own through time for revenge. Once he arrived, he was quickly outmatched and captured, his futuristic tech and knowledge of things to come and worlds erased from time proving valuable to The Doctor, as well as his Human Saiyan Parentage. He has remained a prisoner of The Doctor for nearly a year, unable to access his equipment, he cannot return to the Time Patrol's time outside of time. A prisoner in more ways than one, Hops has decided that he might be better off in the current time, assuming he can find his freedom once more.

Other:

Sword proficiency
    Plasma blaster marksmanship
    Hops has now been introduced. Sarada just opened his pod.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 08-31-2019 at 01:38 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

How's the stuff Ishtar's spitting for the Nuck look, Cleric ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How's the stuff Ishtar's spitting for the Nuck look, Cleric ?
    Horrifying creepy.

More so than I had originally planned, but I dig it.

Good job, hoss.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Horrifying creepy.

More so than I had originally planned, but I dig it.

Good job, hoss.
    I mean you used a Nuckalevee. They don't have skin

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean you used a Nuckalevee. They don't have skin
    Fair play, fair play.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat is on Team 3
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.