Page 91 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Funny you should mention them, actually. My guy is also a Frost Demon.
    Fudgesicle.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Funny you should mention them, actually. My guy is also a Frost Demon.
    Oh, cool. Like I said mine's a GP lieutenant who is not in the slightest bit corrupt at at all and never took a bribe of stolen money from a Majin to let him pass to Earth unperturbed. Also he's a former (space!) boxer who never once used telekinesis to cheat when his opponent's started to get the better of him.

Also...do we know the general state of Frost demons in Universe 15? Since Koorimaru's absence I'm not sure we really have too much insight into them.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Oh, cool. Like I said mine's a GP lieutenant who is not in the slightest bit corrupt at at all and never took a bribe of stolen money from a Majin to let him pass to Earth unperturbed. Also he's a former (space!) boxer who never once used telekinesis to cheat when his opponent's started to get the better of him.

Also...do we know the general state of Frost demons in Universe 15? Since Koorimaru's absence I'm not sure we really have too much insight into them.
    They're pretty chill.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Fudgesicle.
    Freezy-pop.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

I believe you. Because there's no way Sashe-- I mean the anonymous Majin didn't just eat the money.

They're pretty chill.
    They're cool people.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Praxat works fast. I guess it's feasible since we're so fast even at her PL.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I uh.

I'm not sure Ishtar can teleport a multiple ton battle mech across dimensions. I suppose there's one way to find out ?

Arx Inosaan

well she technically three hands to work with since her tongue basically works as good as hand at manipulate objects. her tongue is naturally the fastest , strongest an most durable part of her body that just happens to stick to things. being that she's a alien frog her tongue is like insanely long. since it's capable of wrapping around things that are much bigger than Praxat herself.

how her tongue can fit inside her mouth is pretty much the same way our intestines can fit inside our bodies. yeah but she's also pretty quick. the mech is cover in her own mucus which means she force her self to shed her skin a bunch of times. technically her species are only supposed to shed their skin once every week.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-22-2018 at 03:11 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I mean it can be carried, easily enough, but she's going to have to magic it from one universe, to another.

I figure if someone has a spare capsule it should be fine, though.

Arx Inosaan

I will point out there is probably far worse than birds creeping around.

Dragging them to the Carin Yard is probably a horrendous idea.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

I will point out there is probably far worse than birds creeping around.

Dragging them to the Carin Yard is probably a horrendous idea.
    Erosas plan is to cut off in a different direction short of the Cairn yard and "hopefully" provide a big enough target to pull everything in the path out of the way and away from the group so they can travel much more quickly/safely.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosas plan is to cut off in a different direction short of the Cairn yard and "hopefully" provide a big enough target to pull everything in the path out of the way and away from the group so they can travel much more quickly/safely.
    A Giant Undead Namekian GoD, and two smaller, still alive Gods ... is probably a bigger target than an Id :P

Arx Inosaan

If nothing else, the flareup in powers may yet give the home team something to do as whatever else lurks turns its gaze towards the bunker.

Better guard that princess so she may awake from her crystal coffin.

Got your PM KingofPie. I'll shoot something back once your inbox has some room.

Sarada feared Erosa was going to eat her like she did Sasheem, then carry her in her stomach while she ran to the battlefield, then regurgitate her like a worm about to be fed to a pack of chirping chicks. With the reality of her proposal out in the open, she felt much better.
    I, too, am surprised. Yet somehow mildly disappointed.
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-22-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

I, too, am surprised. Yet somehow mildly disappointed.
    Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna get anyone to legit want to get eaten by Erosa even if it does help the situation.

....and on a side note.

Etrina: Ochazuke....I'm analyzing magic put in place before the dawn of intelligent civilization in the middle of a battle to the death with a God of Destruction. If you have a suggestion.....perhaps you can just say it rather then expect me to divert brain power and contemplate your enigmatic wiseman speak.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I swear I don't pm all that much and yet this keeps happening. At any rate, I cleared up some space.