Page 238 of 719 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ah... yeah, that sounds about right.
    Hmmm okay.

Lieutenant Stratovarius wants Jinzi assistance to free an Ancient Toadian Queen name Althena Orpheus so it can discover the reason why the Toadian was imprison in the first place. what Althena will tell once she's free will be a shocking revelation of Praxat's home planet Qacriea's past. the truth behind Zykona's position as Qacriea's second Guardian. that will reveal that Eva was right on the mark when the called Zykona a False Guardian and who is the true replacement for Qacriea's first Guardian Doxal.

Praxat who is also at Capsule Corp looking for a job is unwilling to lend any aid in free Althena as she sees her as disgrace to the Kingdom, but there's only because of what she read in text books about her. cause in Toadian text books current Toadians learn that Althena is supposedly the worst Queen in history of the Toadian Kingdom.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-23-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ah joy, more torment

I'll have something up a moment.
    If it bridges into the 'Eternal' territory, you might run into copyright issues.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If it bridges into the 'Eternal' territory, you might run into copyright issues.
    A year's worth. No one will stop Sarada from wishing her back, or they'll need someone to wish them back.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A year's worth. No one will stop Sarada from wishing her back, or they'll need someone to wish them back.
    Knowing Parsley, I'm surprised she wasn't like.. THINK OF THE ZENKAI.

... Which, coincidentally, is my only regret. Do you have any idea how strong Ishtar would be by now ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Knowing Parsley, I'm surprised she wasn't like.. THINK OF THE ZENKAI.

... Which, coincidentally, is my only regret. Do you have any idea how strong Ishtar would be by now ?
    Able to fight evenly with Jiren, aka Zaofan and his 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 PL after all the abuse he's willingly taken from Etrina.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Able to fight evenly with Jiren, aka Zaofan and his 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 PL after all the abuse he's willingly taken from Etrina.
    That's actually ... er, possible ? But requires a scenario that's likely impossible outside of timeskip filler. For example, the heart punch Ishtar did to Nergal was something like twice Nergal's PL ... Thanks to:

Aeshma Sij + Maxed Araska (10 Hits) + Gravity Punch (Fully Charged).

Which requires at least 25 posts.

Arx Inosaan

Tomorrow or Thursday I'll post something for Meagan, concluding it with her contacting Sarada as a prelude to her per-arranged visit. How things go from there, well, we'll see. Most of it will be up to you and Sarada. Meagan will be very sympathetic.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

That's actually ... er, possible ? But requires a scenario that's likely impossible outside of timeskip filler. For example, the heart punch Ishtar did to Nergal was something like twice Nergal's PL ... Thanks to:

Aeshma Sij + Maxed Araska (10 Hits) + Gravity Punch (Fully Charged).

Which requires at least 25 posts.
    It's too bad we never got to see Nergal at full power. Also, Gelia's still kicking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Tomorrow or Thursday I'll post something for Meagan, concluding it with her contacting Sarada as a prelude to her per-arranged visit. How things go from there, well, we'll see. Most of it will be up to you and Sarada. Meagan will be very sympathetic.
    I thought about adding something about Meagan's visit in my latest post, but decided against it. Depending on how long the visit is, she should feel comfortable letting Meagan come by.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's too bad we never got to see Nergal at full power. Also, Gelia's still kicking around.
    His full power was originally 100 Million (based on the profile I got) ... no thank you.

Also, Ishtar is going to punch the **** out of Gelia.

Ishtar: "WHY DID YOU NOT KILL HIM."

Gelia: "Cuz magic, bitch !"

Arx Inosaan

His full power was originally 100 Million (based on the profile I got) ... no thank you.

Also, Ishtar is going to punch the **** out of Gelia.

Ishtar: "WHY DID YOU NOT KILL HIM."

Gelia: "Cuz magic, bitch !"
    ... you know, I'm tempted to say that she didn't kill him because draining his power with that amulet snapped her power, so sealing him away was the only thing she could do.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

... you know, I'm tempted to say that she didn't kill him because draining his power with that amulet snapped her power, so sealing him away was the only thing she could do.
    Well I almost had Ishtar dimension dump him, but that would have taken more time than he'd have given her realistically. So when I realized that she could actually overpower him, and she's dumb/reckless enough to attempt it ... clearly I just had to.

Running into Gelia should be interesting though. Especially if she has his spellbook. Though her swinging out of her weight class with a spell to drain a PL of 100MIL ... makes sense it'd drain her.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I was tempted to have this be a crazy long roadtrip for Held and Jack, but I can't subject Pvrtc to this whole arc being two guys reflecting on life and what it truly means to live.

That's for when they start gambling and when the stakes get all crazy.

"WILL YOU BET YOUR SMOKES, JACK?!"

Just a head's up, but I'm going to be away for the next three days for a trip.

Astonishing Member

Sub, I haven't gotten around to reading your side-story yet--I'm old and tired--but I have to commend your work-rate.

I pretty much made one post, and I see my forefathers beckoning me.