Page 717 of 719 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719 LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 10777

It's surreal to me that this game is in its sixth year. First time I've committed to a campaign of this length, and looking back there were a lot of good times to wax nostalgic over.

So as we scramble towards the conclusion of the last act of Dragonball Memory, I'd like to do something for the occasion for our GM whose been supporting us players, from setting the structure of the setting to skimming an overstuffed PM box that often caught fire.

Cleric, whenever the time suits you, please list 6 characters for me to draw; PCs, NPCs, whomever, GMs choice...so long as I can find a profile in this thread lol

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It's surreal to me that this game is in its sixth year. First time I've committed to a campaign of this length, and looking back there were a lot of good times to wax nostalgic over.

So as we scramble towards the conclusion of the last act of Dragonball Memory, I'd like to do something for the occasion for our GM whose been supporting us players, from setting the structure of the setting to skimming an overstuffed PM box that often caught fire.

Cleric, whenever the time suits you, please list 6 characters for me to draw; PCs, NPCs, whomever, GMs choice...so long as I can find a profile in this thread lol

It’s been my absolute honor to GM this game for this long. And while it has definitely not gone the way I thought it would, I have to say this has been the best and most entwined story so far and I am so pleased with how things have gone regardless of my own plans. I know commitments and life and everything have not allowed all the players to stay as engaged, but at the end of the day this has been a fantastic story we have all built (the good and bad) and I am so very pleased and happy to have shared it with everyone.

Now, as for the offer GG, hmm…………..

Let’s try Meagan Pantaloon, Miras Thane, Held atop his unicorn, the Man in Black, Etrina, and……….hmm, Lord Forger.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Alright, sounds good!

If I start now, I might even finish them all by your birthday lol

Waiting a bit for Miburo, Cthulhu and Sandman to post if time allows.

If not I'll give the game a nudge.

If anyone wants to dog-pile the Sakin avatar, better do it soon. I'll be posting Charco's "true ultimate final, for realz, attack" tomorrow

I don't know if it's possible to punch someone with THE UNIVERSE but Asazuke has attempted it.

I will have the next post up today or tomorrow.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I will have the next post up today or tomorrow.
    Apologies for not adding anything more to this batch of posts, Cleric. Been hit with some minor writer's block.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Apologies for not adding anything more to this batch of posts, Cleric. Been hit with some minor writer's block.
    Same!

It’s all good.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Alright, I've returned. Will see what I can do to help facilitate a capstone for this 6 year game that feels a bit more conclusive.

...suppose this may eventually include character-specific epilogues at some point, but the campaign storyline first!

My intent was to have the reactions to the ending happen here, than do a separate thread where people could post their epilogues.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Eva, you promised me that you help me reach the pinnacle of my Bioelectromagnetickinesis, to transcend. Since we won, time to make good on your promise. I've been thinking maybe just maybe jumping head first into a nebula storm isn't the right way to go about it," Praxat said
    Maybe read the room here? The game is basically over.

Sorry, will post tonight. Work has been playing merry havoc on my schedule.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Yeah I know it's over, but I really want to do a character epilogue.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Yeah, no.

By now you know you're not the only one waiting for a response from the GM. Yet you always need to shove your character to the forefront, no matter what's going on or if they have anything relevant to contribute, never even waiting for the campaign to proceed before inconsiderately piling on the next post which veers off into another tangent.

If you want to carelessly jot down whatever thought that comes into your head without waiting for anyone else, maybe write a book instead.