Page 98 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 10777

Sasheem Mortal Enemy List (so far):
    Ishtar
    Asha'rah
    Probably Sarada
    Zaofan
    Possibly Etrina
    Somewhere down the line....Ochazuke

Astonishing Member

I like to think that Held and Sasheem have a good repore, what with the latter planning to destroy the formers home planet last.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Ishtar
    Asha'rah
    Probably Sarada
    Zaofan
    Possibly Etrina
    Oooh ****. I think at certain points during training at the Lookout, Zaofan had defended Sasheem to Sarada and either Ishtar or Asha'rah before, too.

Zaofan = </3

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Ishtar
    Asha'rah
    Probably Sarada
    Zaofan
    Possibly Etrina
    Sarada has threatened to kill Sasheem no less than twice. I think she's a definite mortal enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oooh ****. I think at certain points during training at the Lookout, Zaofan had defended Sasheem to Sarada and either Ishtar or Asha'rah before, too.

Zaofan = </3
    Yeah, she's gonna give him **** about that one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I like to think that Held and Sasheem have a good repore, what with the latter planning to destroy the formers home planet last.
    Oh yeah they're cool. Sasheem won't go back on his word. In most cases, anyway. Probably one of the few positive traits he got from P-Sta.

It's also why he'll hold true to not attempting to destroy anyone's world before all possible adversaries are defeated.

Ishtar
    Asha'rah
    Probably Sarada
    Zaofan
    Possibly Etrina
    I've go a question for you. PM inbound.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada has threatened to kill Sasheem no less than twice. I think she's a definite mortal enemy.

Yeah, she's gonna give him **** about that one.
    He was young at the time! He needed the money, I mean, friends.

Zaofan: Sasheem, I'm placing you under Galaxy Citizens' Arrest!

Meagan: I don't think that's a thing...

*Zaofan whips out handcuffs he had been saving for a night with Etrina*

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Zaofan: Sasheem, I'm placing you under Galaxy Citizens' Arrest!

Meagan: I don't think that's a thing...

*Zaofan whips out handcuffs he had been saving for a night with Etrina*
    We all know it's not Zaofan with the cuffs, it's Zaofan wearing the cuffs.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

It's now my personal canon that Zaofan is going to keep learning all kinds of weird binding techniques, and when Held asks how he learned or developed them, Zao sweats bullets and does everything in his power to deflect.

Zaofan: CRIMSON SHIBARI!

*Binds the enemy in an elaborate latticework, restricting movement*

Held: Huh, that's a pretty cool technique. Can you teach me it? Where did you learn it anyways?

*Cut to Etrina trying Zaofan to a hook in the center of a room, holding a flail in hand.*

Zao: .....I would teach you, but it is a forbidden technique, that comes with a high price.

Ishtar
    Asha'rah
    Probably Sarada
    Zaofan
    Possibly Etrina
    I don't know if I should be glad or concerned that Meagan isn't on the list.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I don't know if I should be glad or concerned that Meagan isn't on the list.
    It's not particularly Sasheem's hit list. Everybody's on that already, anyway lol. It's more of a list of people who have a particular beef with him or just seek to take him out.

differences between male and female Toadians

1 Males are smaller than the females . a Male Toadian's average height is a mere 4 foot and their average weight is 80 pounds. while the female Toadian's average height is 5'6" and their average weight is 180 pounds. Males are scrawny little things while the females are basically cubby. there's a reason for this for a male Toadian a bigger female means better mating. a bigger Toadian female would often produce more offspring.

2. only female Toadians have white or black spots on their bodies. the number and size of the spots is a sign of beauty in Toadian society. there are male Toadians who prefer female Toadians with small spots and those who prefer females with large spots.

3 Female Toadians are a lighter shade of color than Male Toadians.

4 Male Toadians have a higher percentage of body fat then Female Toadians do.

5 Male Toadians earholes are bigger than their eyes, and Female Toadians earholes are smaller than their eyes.

Important factors of the body fat in Toadians is as follow. protection internal organs, insulation, hibernation, and flotation, mating aiding the liver in producing Glucose during hibernation. insulation of eggs to keep the warm until the female is ready to release them. storing energy. Proper regulation of body temperature through absorption of solar energy and storage of solar energy.

Body fat ranges for Toadians.

Essential body fat range ( the fat present in the nerve tissues, bone marrow, and organs (all membranes) ) required for protecting internal organs, insulation, hibernation, and flotation for Toadians .

Females: 8-10%

males: 13-15%

Athletic body fat range / Healthy Body fat range.

females : 15% ( 15% body fat is required for proper insulation of eggs to keep the warm until the female is ready to release them to storing energy, and proper regulation of body temperature )

males: ( 20 % body fat is required for storing energy, proper insulation of eggs to keep them warm, and to provide nutrients to offspring while they are developing inside the back brood poach. also, for proper regulation of body temperature.)

Fit body fat range.

females: 20%

males: 25%

Average body fat range

females: 25%

males: 30%

Obese body fat ranges

females: 30%

males: 35%

Toadians are Semi Cold blooded so they use evaporative cooling, skin color changing, and solar energy absorption to regulated their body temperature.

the difference between male and female Replitas

male and female Replitas pretty much look identical to each other. it's not easy to tell a male apart from a female, but there are differences.

1. female Replitas tails aren't as long or as wide as their male counterparts. a female Replita's tale has a more sleek look to it and this sleek look is attractive to their male counterparts.

2 the Male Replitas are more brightly color than the females. the bright colors of the male Replitas are attractive to their female counter parts.

3 a large sum of female Replitas body fat is located in their rump. This is necessary to keep their eggs warm when they sit on during the incubation. During this period the mother will not leave her nest until the her eggs are hatch.

Body fat ranges for Replitas .

Essential body fat range ( the fat present in the nerve tissues, bone marrow, and organs (all membranes) ) required for protecting internal organs, insulation, hibernation for Replitas

1. Males: 8-10%

2 females 10-15%

Athletic body fat range / Healthy Body fat range.

1. Males: 15%

2 females: 20%

Fit body fat range.

males: 20%

females: 25%

Average body fat range

Males: 25%

Females: 30%

Obese body fat ranges

males: 30%

females: 35%

Replitas are semi cold blooded like Toadians are.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-30-2019 at 03:57 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A “soft” outline of Universe 15’s Timeline.

100,000,000 years ago: Zeno creates Universe 18 as the first prototype universe. No life yet.

90,000,000 ago: Zeno creates the first Gods of Creation to start personally crafting new universes under his and the Grand Priest’s watch.

50,000,000 years ago: Asha’rah finishes Universe 15’s Creation. It is the youngest universe.

30,000,000 years ago: The Void creatures are “born”.

10,000,000 years ago: The First group of Oni are “born” in Universe 15.

5,000,000 years ago: Earliest races start popping up in U15. Threshlings among them.

1,000,000 years ago: First Saiyan Inda’ren is made God of Destruction of U15. He’s a proto-Saiyan, an early branch of what would become the Saiyan race proper.

500,000 years ago: Dino people on Earth (Rex), Asha’rah starts the beginning of her rebellion by going across the universe(s), recruiting help. Humans first start popping up. Saiyans as we know them now start popping up.

100,000 years ago: Earliest real human civilization about, their first leader is named Arthur. He is Earth’s first Guardian and as Asha’rah comes back to universe 15 after touring the others getting help, she garners his support for her rebellion.

100,000 years ago: Inda’ren slain by Asha’rah.

100,000 years ago: Ishtar is “born”. She is the last Oni created by Shek'hinah under......curious circumstances.

100,000 years ago: Cairn Yard is created in U18, Hammer trapped under it.

100,000 years ago: The rebellion “ends”, Asha’rah is punished and Universes 13-18 are sealed away.

95,000 years ago: Sihn takes over as acting Supereme Kai in universes 13-18. He makes Zurvan acting Supreme Kai of Time then.

95,000 years ago: Earth’s first civilization has fallen, most of the Dino people and humans are gone. “Rex” deals with a threat to Earth that flees there. Arthur disappears around then too.

60,000 years ago: Humanity has returned and started to rebuild properly.
    Can we have this on page 1 for reference?

Ishtar
    Asha'rah
    Probably Sarada
    Zaofan
    Possibly Etrina
    Sounds right. When the time comes he's probably gonna have to face the top four of that list at once.