Page 483 of 719 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 10777

the diets of the Titans

All land Titans on Elephantine are all plant eaters they don't eat meat. the largest Titan species the Elephantineaians however eat a krill like creatures and fish.

the diet of Gremlins

Gremlins are omnivorous they eat both vegetables and meat. they have quite the sweet tooth and are very fond of candy .

the diet of ancient Toadians .

Toadians first appear they first appear on Qacriea 600,000 years ago they were strictly carnivorous . They continue have a strict carnivorous diet up until Zykona show up on their planet 2,000 years ago. As an Ancient Toadian Althena is strictly a carnivore and will not eat plants. Althena has rows of razor sharp teeth on her upper jaw and lower jaw . The teeth are design to tear apart huge chucks of meat and make them easier to shallow.

the diet of modern Toadians

With the coming of Zykona, Toadians became less carnivorous due to Zykona's brainwashing . Zykona didn't like the fact that they were strictly carnivorous and got them to eat a more plant base diet. Over the many years under Zykona's brainwashing under their new diet of plants and animals , plants which they had to shallow whole. Toadians start shallow the meat they consume whole as well.

Over the course of a thousand years up to the present day Toadians. The Toadians lost their bottom teeth and their upper teeth shrunk into tiny teeth design to grab and hold food rather then rip it apart .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Bruce, I'll respond to your post later. I just need a little more time.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm moving into my new place and there are a million things to do. I might not have time to post much for a few days.

Hey, Cleric, look! It's the return of Chef Brutus Bedlam!

The home planet of The Gremlin race is called Gizmo. Also Gremlins have a monster form that only comes out when they consume candy and junk food. When a Gremlin consumes and eats too much candy or junk food that morph into a hideous hairless looking creature. They come very violent , mischievous and destructive especially around machinery and tech while in their monster forms.

Gremlin in monster form.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-22-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Galaxy Police

Criminal Rap Sheet

Name: Turk Crowley

Race: Gremlin

eyes : light blue

fur color Black and white .

feature: has a white tuff of fur on the top of his head.

Height: 3 feet.

weight: weighs as much as a three year old human.

Special: mechanical intuition and can self replicated himself by budding. either by spraying water on his back or by Gemmulation. as a Gremlin he share's a psychic link with his clones, so him and his clones work like a hive mind. Monster transformation he can transform into a monster form if he consumes too much candy or junk food.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Beast_Mode

Attire: Turk likes to wear, mix and match clothing he often finds in dumpsters.

appearance

Home Town : Mogai City

Home Planet: Gizmo

Other info Turk is a small time repeat offender not really some one that serious threat. However he does have connections to the criminal underworld and is a informant for dangerous crime bosses like the Black Sheep. it's hard to classified Turk as even a intergalactic criminal since all his crimes are so small time. He's afraid of a man name Pyrrhos .

Crimes: Turk has been arrest before for several crimes over his criminal career and all of them have been small petty crimes.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-22-2019 at 11:28 PM.
    My Forum check it out

What the Titans look like

female Herculeanians and Brobdingnagians look like this

Goliathaians and Gargantuanians have human like appearances but have elongated arms and short legs like Gorillas . their arms are longer than their legs for the purpose of balancing their body weight. They walk on all fours as they are pretty much almost incapable of balance themselves on two legs.

female Elephantineaians look like this

My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I think Ochazuke is sitting this one out
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The Differences between male and female Replitas . it's quite easy to tell a male Replita from a female one just by looking at their physical features. Both male and females are on average the same height as each other , even the same size and muscle mass as each other. However only males have dorsal fins , horns , spikes and crests .

Replitas are brighter shades in color with very thick tails , and Female Replitas are dull shades in color with thinner tails. Male Replitas have visible bulges at the base of their tails . These bulges are from a organs called a hemipenes . Male Replitas carry these organs with the base of their tales inverted and then everted when ever they what to mate with a female Replita.

The Hemipenes of Replitas have hooks and spines to ensure longer mating. Since these hooks and spines are painful to the female the female will bite and scratch at the male during mating.
    OT: did touch ups to this.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I think Ochazuke is sitting this one out
    ...I could not contrive of any reason why he would sit out on everyone walking into a world literally made out of fire, lol

Ah well. Sparse-posting it is.

If Fin Fang Flame doesn't show up, I'ma be pissed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    If Fin Fang Flame doesn't show up, I'ma be pissed.
    Asha'rah does have a big dragon.

The Origins of Gremlins

Fifty Thousand years ago on a space station a group of Tuffle scientists decide it would be a good idea to create a new sentient life forms in the name of science. Through genetic editing these scientists managed to created a small furry life forms they dub Gremlins. The scientists take notes on the creatures progress . noting their interested in machinery , technology and how they are increasing getting more intelligent.

Before long Scientists start to notice that the Gremlins are starting to work in groups and forming their own social structure. The scientists start having the Gremlins watch television, and the Gremlins start mimicking what they saw on TV. One Day one scientist decide to give a Gremlin nothing but sweets and junk food to see what effect it would have on the it. The over consume of sweets and Junk food cause the Gremlin to transform into a hairless green monster that attempt to wreck the scientist's lab and attempt to violently kill the scientist by doing stuff it saw on TV.

The scientist was able to contain the Gremlin and after a period of 1 hour it revert back to it's normal cute furry self. After this the Scientists place a warning label on the Gremlins cages not to feed them sweets or Junk food. However things start going to hell fast. The Gremlins figure out how to get out of their cages from watching a prison escape movie and start consume loads of junk food and sweets.

This cause them to turn into monsters which cause quite the epidemic. Gremlins start terrorizing the aliens living on the space station. the situation soon spiral out of control as the Gremlins start to spontaneously multiple after getting wet until the start to overrun the space station. It was complete havoc , everywhere scientists went there was a Gremlin causing violent mischief.

The Gremlins saw what they were doing as just playing around. They were leaving trail of destruction and the scientists had to something about this before they space station was completely destroy. So the scientists did the only thing they could they transport all the Gremlins to a nameless planet with no sentient lifeforms. At first The Gremlins were just a horde of small uncivilized creatures but over a couple of millennium the Gremlins start to form their own society and became civilized .

eventually forming their own nations, language and culture. They even start refer to the planet they were on as Gizmo.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-25-2019 at 06:22 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Asha'rah does have a big dragon.
    Okay, we get it. Asha'rah's male form is well-endowed. Sheesh >_>
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Okay, we get it. Asha'rah's male form is well-endowed. Sheesh >_>
    Just no testicles.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan