Page 349 of 719 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 10777

Etrina's not the only one with TIME MAGIC.

HECK, HER AND ZURVAN ARE THE REASON SHE HAS IT NOW. HAH.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Uh, Bruce, did you aks Cleric about having that dude stand on top of the ships?
    whoops okay edit the Homunculus Nyarlathotep laying on the Moon instead of stand on top of one of the ships.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Incredible Member

Okay, wow. Can't believe that happened.

God, give me the strength to finish what I started so Riesling can show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post

What ?

Everything okay ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    whoops okay edit the Homunculus Nyarlathotep laying on the Moon instead of stand on top of one of the ships.
    Maybe talk to him about inserting a dude like this into the main story, before you insert a dude like this into the main story.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Are you still going to play as Chuan?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

what the Homunculus Nyarlathotep is doing on the Moon has zero to do with the main stuff that's going on right now. here's just on the moon cause he heard a rumor it was made out of cheese. so yeah he really isn't involved with anything going on right now. so far he's only been heavily involved with Praxat's home planet Qacriea. the last thing he did when he was on Planet Qacriea was turn Demjir into a Vog.

"every other time he has appear in the RP it has always been on Qacriea."
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    What ?

Everything okay ?
    Oh, I'm okayish now. Not any adverse life events, just felt burnt out for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Are you still going to play as Chuan?
    I don't know. I'll think it over, I think I've just lost inspiration for him.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Etrina's not the only one with TIME MAGIC.

HECK, HER AND ZURVAN ARE THE REASON SHE HAS IT NOW. HAH.
    Etrina: Pffftt....Odd...I keep seeing you using gravity magic that just happens to manipulate time...wheres the actual time magic Hmmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Etrina: Pffftt....Odd...I keep seeing you using gravity magic that just happens to manipulate time...wheres the actual time magic Hmmmmm?
    Ishtar: *traps Etrina in a loop*

Ishtar: Wonder when she'll figure it out.

Arx Inosaan

well the Homunculus Nyarlathotep is back on Qacriea again to continue his manipulation of the false Guardian Zykona which in itself is it's own thing.
    My Forum check it out

Oh, I'm okayish now. Not any adverse life events, just felt burnt out for a long time.

It happens, so long as you're okay.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Aw, that's a shame. I was hoping he and Parsley could talk again. But, both those things happen and it's understandable.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada's awake, but still weak. I figure that's the only way I'm going to be able to justify her not immediately leaving for Earth to punch faces.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada's awake, but still weak. I figure that's the only way I'm going to be able to justify her not immediately leaving for Earth to punch faces.
    Not for long!
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.