Page 100 of 719 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Just pitching a thought experiment inspired by a Rumbles thread (that CoR already responded to, natch):

Let's say, somehow someway, Apocalypse can capture any of the PCs. Who does he transform into his Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? War, Pestilence, Famine, Death.
    Apocalypse: Earth 15, count yourselves fortunate. Apocalypse arrives on your world and with him his four hor-

Sasheem: Famine or Death.

Apocalypse: I...I'm sorry.

Sasheem: C'mon ya talkin' blueberry, Sasheem doesn't have all day. Power him up!

Apocalypse: YOU DARE SPEAK THIS WAY TO EN SAB-

Sasheem: If it's Famine, you're already covered. Sasheem robbed the last city block of every last crumb of food just a second ago...

Apocalypse: This venture...may have been a mistake.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Just pitching a thought experiment inspired by a Rumbles thread (that CoR already responded to, natch):

Let's say, somehow someway, Apocalypse can capture any of the PCs. Who does he transform into his Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? War, Pestilence, Famine, Death.
    Do they get different abilities depending on which Horseman they become? Sarada's a shoe-in for War.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar : Death
    Sarada : War
    Sasheem : Famine
    Pestilence : ???

Only one I'm not sure of.

Realistically though, Ishtar would be immune to Apocalypse's ... everything.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar : Death
    Sarada : War
    Sasheem : Famine
    Pestilence : ???

Only one I'm not sure of.

Realistically though, Ishtar would be immune to Apocalypse's ... everything.
    Pestilence: Praxat - she has the insect thing going for her already.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hm, good catch Tami.

Parsley would be a shoe-in for Death as well, I suppose. zor Pestilence. She's got the Ki suppression/nullification going on, might consider that a 'sickness' ability. Or at the very least an affliction.

Praxat is first choice based on bugs though.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Parsley would kill Apocalypse and take over his job.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Do they get different abilities depending on which Horseman they become? Sarada's a shoe-in for War.
    Sure, why not? I think different powers and abilities are part of the transformation package.

Parsley would kill Apocalypse and take over his job.
    The golem sounds a lot like 90s Apocalypse to me.

Which would then make Parsley into Brock Sampson here, logically.

Not gonna lie. Sasheem is great.

He brings everybody together ... to hate him.

Arx Inosaan

He's the Ozymandius to our human race.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

other life forms on Qacriea

besides the Toadians , The Replitas, their pets and live stock there are other life forms on Qacriea. most non sentient life on the planet is most well insects which come in a variety of sizes . the adadmentizon and the vog are not insect type alien creatures. the adadmentizon is a arachnid type alien. it my look like just a very hairy Rhino with a lion's tail but underneath that fur the adadmentizon has total of eight limbs and a pair of pincer like claws.

as for the tail the fluff of fur on the tip of the tail hides a stinger. the rest of the fur on the tail hides the fact that the tail of a adadmentizon is broken into segments . the vog is a Myriapoda type alien creature. depend on their breed a vog can have from 10 up to 1,000 legs.

the Ovizao breed has a total of 10 legs. the biggest land creature on Qacriea is the gousug . the Gousug resembles a earth Titan beetle expect for the fact that a gousug is the size of a earth elephant. much like elephants Gousugs are gentle giants .

the gousug is usually peaceful when not mess with. there is a saying in both Toadian and Replita Languages that in earth English would translate to don't disturb the sleeping giant." this saying is refer to the Gousugs as on Qacriea one must that disturb a gousug when it's sleeping. however the largest animal on the planet is a creature called streivrahn from group species called frulfehs

this creature lives in Qacriea's oceans. it is a crustacean type alien creature. it resembles a shrimp but it's much, much, much ,much larger. all Frulfehs resemble shrimp but the Streivrahn is the largest of them all. it is a deep blue in color and can get up to 200 feet in length.

due to it's immense size the Streivrahn does not have many natural predators. it's size simple makes it too big for most predators on Qacriea to eat." Streivrahn like Marine animals on earth such as whales have what is called neutral buoyancy. pretty much all if not most of the weight of the Streivrahn is support by the ocean it lives in.

meaning that the buoyancy of the surrounding ocean water on Qacriea supports the weight of the Streivrahn . Streivrahn diet constant of tiny krill like creatures and microscopic organisms.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

He's the Ozymandius to our human race.
    The real question is. If Sasheem is the Rock. Who is Ishtar ?

Arx Inosaan

He does have quite a knack for that.

Honesty, the key component of failure in Sasheem's plan is all my fault. Everyone in DBM is very practical lol.

So when a villain says, "Hey let me live! I'll become the strongest bad guy in the future for you to fight!" No one's gonna respond with, "What?! Seriously?! Let's leave that
    guy alone then."
    Last edited by KingofPie; 09-26-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    He does have quite a knack for that.

Honesty, the key component of failure in Sasheem's plan is all my fault. Everyone in DBM is very practical lol.

So when a villain says, "Hey let me live! I'll become the strongest bad guy in the future for you to fight!" No one's gonna respond with, "What?! Seriously?! Let's leave thay guy alone then."
    LOL the villain has one shot to impress/satisfy the two fight horny Saiyans, then he's getting nuked.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

The real question is. If Sasheem is the Rock. Who is Ishtar ?
    The Undertaker?

update Toadian & Replita pets and live stock to include a creature called a Zat. it is a arachnid type alien creature that is the Toadian equivalent of a house cat.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.