Page 101 of 719 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    The Undertaker?
    Yes.

Also, KingofPie. I hope you realize that Sasheem's fucked himself right ? ... He's so far ahead he failed to realize he checkmated himself.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yes.

Also, KingofPie. I hope you realize that Sasheem's fucked himself right ? ... He's so far ahead he failed to realize he checkmated himself.
    Yep...he can't help but run his mouth....

Astonishing Member

Yes.

INB4 Cleric makes sure that Sasheem is by far the most powerful PC at the endgame.

He's nursing him to be the true final boss.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yep...he can't help but run his mouth....
    So he's more like Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    INB4 Cleric makes sure that Sasheem is by far the most powerful PC at the endgame.

He's nursing him to be the true final boss.
    Nah true final boss is clearly Chuan.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So he's more like Donald Trump.
    Sasheem's still way more subtle in wanting to destroy the world.

Sasheem's still way more subtle in wanting to destroy the world.
    "I'm gonna kill you all but not yet." - Sasheem at every opportunity

I'd say Trump has him beat when it comes to subtlety.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Held's not worried because Crazy Horn taught him the Mafuba equivalent during the time skip. It's how they managed to seal the evil [REDACTED] after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held's not worried because Crazy Horn taught him the Mafuba equivalent during the time skip. It's how they managed to seal the evil [REDACTED] after all.
    No it was sealed away cuz.

Ishtar expressed interest in he/she/ít, then it actively avoids her for the rest of the campaign.

Arx Inosaan

Buggazuggrot dishes

1 Buggazuggrot stew = Buggazuggrot meat in a creamy Vaxxazazz soup mix with Qacriea vegetables. Vaxxazazz soup is a creamy sweet hot substance that is like mixing honey with jalapeno juice with a pinch of lemon. besides the meat it's the most important part for the stew. for Buggazuggrot stew , Vaxxazazz soup can't be too sweet

2 Buggazuggrot chops

3 Buggazuggrot steak

4 Buggazuggrot ribs

5 stuff Buggazuggrot .

6. roasted Buggazuggrot

7 fried Buggazuggrot

8 grilled Buggazuggrot

9 Buggazuggrot feet

10. Buggazuggrot rinds

11 . Buggazuggrot tenderloin

12 . Dacon ( it's sort of like bacon.)

13 Buggazuggrot rump roast

14 Buggazuggrot meat balls .

15. pulled Buggazuggrot

16 smoked Buggazuggrot

17. Buggazuggrot meat on a stick.

18. Buggazuggrot sausage

19. Buggazuggrot burger

20 etc.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Incredible Member

Clearly there should be an Ultimate Shingan that does all the things the other Shingan types do.

there are restaurants out in space in the Local Group. ( the Galaxy group the Milky way belongs to) that actually served Toadian cuisine. since this cuisine comes from the planet Qacriea that's in the Tadpole galaxy not include In the Local group and belong to a rare type of galaxies. Toadian cuisine is consider to be a rare cuisine.

so restaurants that served Toadian cuisine charge out the ass for it. any one who wants to try Toadian Cuisine at a restaurant that serves it ? better hope they're made of money.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Was away for a bit but now I'm back and I have to say...It's tough juggling all this murderous intent directed at one characyer lol. Fun though.

Probably should add Jack to that mortal enemy list as well...

Was away for a bit but now I'm back and I have to say...It's tough juggling all this murderous intent directed at one characyer lol. Fun though.

Oh, Ishtar doesn't want to kill him. If she did, she would have already. This is more like a cat playing with a mouse before she bites down and severs the spinal cord.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'm shocked he wasn't on there the first time. Sasheem did try to kill his corpse after all.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Pictured below: The group expressing their hatred for Sasheem.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!