Page 105 of 719 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So was that Auroc looking at Ishtar, or did she just draw the attention of some Void creatures ?
    Auroc. He saw you use the spell.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Auroc. He saw you use the spell.
    Ah well, I'm sure that'll work out juuust fine.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Asha'rah better be glad Sarada came along, or she would have made a horrible mistake LMAO
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

What even is this.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I was going to have Inda'ren be her father, but that would have been too much methinks.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Perhaps a bit.

Though that would have meant Ishtar's a halfbreed proto-Saiyan/God. Pretty sure Sarada would have keel'd over if Ishtar hit SSJ.

Also. Wait. So this means Ishtar's not really an Oni, right ? Some kind of hybrid ? Or ..

I'm terribly confused now.

Arx Inosaan

Perhaps a bit.

Though that would have meant Ishtar's a halfbreed proto-Saiyan/God. Pretty sure Sarada would have keel'd over if Ishtar hit SSJ.

Also. Wait. So this means Ishtar's not really an Oni, right ? Some kind of hybrid ? Or ..

I'm terribly confused now.
    No no, still an Oni. She and Asha’rah crafted you to be like the other Oni, her other children.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

No no, still an Oni. She and Asha’rah crafted you to be like the other Oni, her other children.
    Ahh, okay. Just no father.

Oh God she's Anakin ... but she likes sand.

Arx Inosaan

Cosmic eyeballs turning directly toward the earth, you say? Hmm...

Man have I ever got to catch up.

Never!

Bwhahahahahaha!

*Runs away before they can catch him and force him to do maths on new power levels*.
    I for one would be willing to have our characters continue to fight enemies far out of their weight class, with villains on the next rung up on the power tier list.

Watch and be amazed as they somehow kill Sir Luop of the Bronze Order by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Cosmic eyeballs turning directly toward the earth, you say? Hmm...

Man have I ever got to catch up.
    I'm guessing Auroc -- the Patron God of the Threshling -- is none to pleased that Ishtar, an Offworlder and non-Threshling, used his spell ? Or at the least he's aware she's traipsing about slinging his magic around. Cleric at least confirmed it was his eye that turned.

Another wrinkle.

I for one would be willing to have our characters continue to fight enemies far out of their weight class, with villains on the next rung up on the power tier list.

Watch and be amazed as they somehow kill Sir Luop of the Bronze Order by accident.
    I wonder if Ochazuke could funnel one of Ishtar's Gravity spells like he did the Neutral Jammer ...

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

I'm guessing Auroc -- the Patron God of the Threshling -- is none to pleased that Ishtar, an Offworlder and non-Threshling, used his spell ? Or at the least he's aware she's traipsing about slinging his magic around. Cleric at least confirmed it was his eye that turned.

Another wrinkle.
    Wonder what Auroc was doing out in the Void.......could this be the missing link between Threshlings and Voidlings!

Maybe not but who knows

Another wrinkle.
    Well the name has been slung around in this context.

As an aside, I wonder if Nevanlinna felt some sort of divine grace, or some sort of horrid repentant shame, at having the judging eye of her lord and savior cast upon her during this exile.

I wonder if Ochazuke could funnel one of Ishtar's Gravity spells like he did the Neutral Jammer ...
    The Neural Stunner required Etrina's help to channel, otherwise everything would've been knocked out for a 30 mile radius or so.

...but probably.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well the name has been slung around in this context.

As an aside, I wonder if Nevanlinna felt some sort of divine grace, or some sort of horrid repentant shame, at having the judging eye of her lord and savior cast upon her during this exile.
    I'm guessing shame/anger.

She had to rely on an outsider using Threshling magic, and even worse, Auroc saw it.

The Neural Stunner required Etrina's help to channel, otherwise everything would've been knocked out for a 30 mile radius or so.

...but probably.
    Black Hole Burst is a cool ability name. All I'm saying.

Or Gravity's Hammer ...

Arx Inosaan

List of Guardians

1. Evangeline and Kai - current Earth Guardians U15

2. Zykona the Fool and Demjir The Chariot - current Qacriea Guardians U15

3 Doxal Eppikor - Former Guardian of Qacriea U15
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-03-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    List of Guardians

1. Kai- current Earth Guardian U15

2. Zykona the Fool and Demjir The Chariot - current Qacriea Guardians U15

3 Doxal Eppikor - Former Guardian of Qacriea U15
    Evangeline is the Guardian of Earth, in U15.

Arx Inosaan