Page 11 of 719 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Sorry for the thread spam. Boy do I have a lot of characters that probably won't show up again.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Remember all, if anyone thinks I’ve shorted them PL wise, just tell me. Sometimes I do miss things or as I’m going through forget something a character did so I don’t reference it in their PL increase.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Remember all, if anyone thinks I’ve shorted them PL wise, just tell me. Sometimes I do miss things or as I’m going through forget something a character did so I don’t reference it in their PL increase.
    What Zaofan lacks in powerlevels, he makes up for in heart!*

*And by heart, I meant cholesterol and high blood pressure

I would have gone with 28,000 for Meagan and Isthar, but I can live with 26,000.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I would have gone with 28,000 for Meagan and Isthar, but I can live with 26,000.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ah okay, I was waiting for the other five school profiles to be added before I uploaded my Snake School stuff. I'll get on that....eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Ah okay, I was waiting for the other five school profiles to be added before I uploaded my Snake School stuff. I'll get on that....eventually.
    Well that's all the characters, and the major Five School file was posted somewhere below Ochazuke's profile.

It's a hard copy/paste though, I'll have to go through and format stuff one of these days, but all the text should be there!

I should do some boar school infodumps.

But they'd be a bit... boaring.

Dohohoho. *buried under an avalanche of rotten tomatos*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Adam's new power:

Transhuman Efficiency Relays
    Adam's body contains a second nervous system, massively accelerating it's reflexes and reaction speed. He can pass secondary functions to this system, removing it's need to consciously use some of it's abilities, and increases it's reaction time by 200%.

Abilities that now function and automatic passives:
    Impenetrable Repulsor Field
    All-Inclusive Targeting Calculations
    Transitory Invulnerability Engine
    Electromagnetic Attraction Field

These powers are now automatically activated when needed without Adam needing to be aware they're needed.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

15th tech is a variant in bolded below.

2) Sanchin (三戦 "Three Conflicts") The foundational stance of the Crane School, Ochazuke bolsters his physical durability through his ki armouring his body by his will, spirit and energy, increasing his resistance to physical harm and amplifying the penetrative power of his strikes.
    [LIST]
    [*]Hebi-Tsuru Kokaku Ju no ken (蛇鶴甲殻柔の拳 "Snake and Crane Carapace Gentle Fist) Applying to his Crane foundation the lost Snake's root, Ochazuke has found a technique that grants him an armour like the Turtle. Through subtle motions he can absorb impacts and redistribute the force through his body. The deeper level of this technique is established through a state of contact with the enemy, wherein he can feel shifts and weaknesses in structure and energy through a skill of kinetic listening, or "kakie".

Hm ... I'll probably forgo a 15th technique and again just update two of Ishtar's existing abilities ... but what I'll update, and what those updates will be are ... well I don't bloody know.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

oh is the policy two upgrades? I may yet noodle another tech in that case, but I just want to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    oh is the policy two upgrades? I may yet noodle another tech in that case, but I just want to be sure.
    It's a brand new tech, or a two upgrades to existing techs. Or at least that's what Cleric signed off on when I asked.

It's why Ishtar is at twelve techniques instead of fourteen, currently (plus freebies Cleric's given). I've sort of run out of ideas for new techniques, see, so I've just started delving into the esoterism intrinsic to her existing ones.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Held should be at 27,000 PL because

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Now Parsley wants to become a goddess. Everything is proceeding nicely.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!