Page 114 of 719 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 10777

I'ma need to figure out something to do with Ishtar ... hmm.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

We should retcon a parting conversation at some point between her and Ocha, depending on the immediate fallout of the developing scenario. How far she's come.
    Yeah, we should. It's been a long while since they've had a one on one talk. Since the team first arrived at Capsule Corp, IIRC.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Held and Zaofan need to high five and remind the other how awesome they find the other to be, like they do every ar---

Wait, we just did that against the zombies.

We're good. FUCK YEAH CAPSULE OF THE WORLD TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'ma need to figure out something to do with Ishtar ... hmm.
    It seems she'll have her hands full with that oft teased old enemy that will be coming her way soon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It seems she'll have her hands full with that oft teased old enemy that will be coming her way soon.
    Marduk ?

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I do know one thing, at least. Soon as the RoSaT is fixed. Ishtar will be in there a few days.

Arx Inosaan

Hey, Tami? It weirdly took a minute to search for his name, but the diner chef's name was Brutus, an npc played by Cleric who was visited back in the first thread. If I'd remembered or thought to search it up at the time, I would've had Sasheem mentioned it.

Also, while I have no real reason to write Sasheem out at the moment, I do plan on bringing Blizzar in pretty soon.

Marduk ?

/limit
    No, ET's new girl.

I do know one thing, at least. Soon as the RoSaT is fixed. Ishtar will be in there a few days.
    Forgot about that. Sarada may make a cameo appearance to drag Ishtar in there for a day or so.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No, ET's new girl.
    Oh Riesling ?

Funny thing about that is, Ishtar has no idea who Riesling is. Riesling however, knows a great deal about Ishtar.

Unless ET's been changing stuff.

Oh right ! As far as Nergal goes, he a road leading nowhere ?

Forgot about that. Sarada may make a cameo appearance to drag Ishtar in there for a day or so.
    She's in a transitional state at the moment. I need to finish her transformation into a beautiful butterfly.

Arx Inosaan

Depending on how this current plot unfolds, I suppose it couldn't hurt to create a list for my own edification:

- Convo with Sarada [among other PCs leaving the party]
    - Spar with Ishtar
    - Resume the quest for the Hidden Hand of Zxu'Ro at the Spider Shrine
    - ???
    - RoSaT
    - Take on Sasheem at Wrestlemania

Yeah, we should. It's been a long while since they've had a one on one talk. Since the team first arrived at Capsule Corp, IIRC.
    Lol geez, really?

Huh, you're right. Outside of missions, I gotta step it up with PC interactions, gah.

Timing is everything!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hey, Tami? It weirdly took a minute to search for his name, but the diner chef's name was Brutus, an npc played by Cleric who was visited back in the first thread. If I'd remembered or thought to search it up at the time, I would've had Sasheem mentioned it.

Also, while I have no real reason to write Sasheem out at the moment, I do plan on bringing Blizzar in pretty soon.
    Okay, so how does this get played? Not sure that Cleric is expecting to RP Brutus, so, if not, will you or should I just have Dash get the food and go back?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held and Zaofan need to high five and remind the other how awesome they find the other to be, like they do every ar---

Wait, we just did that against the zombies.

We're good. FUCK YEAH CAPSULE OF THE WORLD TEAM.
    Woot! Back to back staff-fighting buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Okay, so how does this get played? Not sure that Cleric is expecting to RP Brutus, so, if not, will you or should I just have Dash get the food and go back?
    If I may chime in? Cleric granted me control of Brutus a handful of times after the diner adventure, but primarily just to show him training Zaofan occasionally. I'd be happy to relinquish control for the sake of others. I think of him as a communal NPC

Astonishing Member

My list:

Talk with Asha'Rah
    Update my Winds of Winter Side Story
    Backstory blah blah blah Nevada.
    Go fight some stuff, cause it's been awhile since Held's been put through his paces.

I'd offer to have Ocha spar Held...but between the two of us that could take a month or so lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Woot! Back to back staff-fighting buddies!

If I may chime in? Cleric granted me control of Brutus a handful of times after the diner adventure, but primarily just to show him training Zaofan occasionally. I'd be happy to relinquish control for the sake of others. I think of him as a communal NPC
    Unless you want to RP him, I'd be fine with that as well.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.