Page 118 of 719 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Top of the month, time for another poll.

https://www.strawpoll.me/16571993

I'll post the results Saturday.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    >not wanting to add in some Boar-clan techniques to be even more altered

smh
    Again, depending on how the present develops, perhaps I should have Ochazuke visit these guys as well.

Then again, he likely wouldn't have many kind words to say in spite of their culinary skill.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Again, depending on how the present develops, perhaps I should have Ochazuke visit these guys as well.

Then again, he likely wouldn't have many kind words to say in spite of their culinary skill.
    To be fair, that's... sort of the default for Ochazuke. He'd probably find their technique rather... straightforward and too focused on battle. And, to be fair, the Boar Style did arise naturally because shit was dangerous yo and they needed to be able to survive... and kill the fuck out of things.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

To be fair, that's... sort of the default for Ochazuke. He'd probably find their technique rather... straightforward and too focused on battle. And, to be fair, the Boar Style did arise naturally because shit was dangerous yo and they needed to be able to survive... and kill the fuck out of things.
    It actually has nothing to do with martial arts.

It's more to do with the fact that there's this - apocryphally huge - family that left Totoma alone with Bekon and seemingly abandoned him to the care of the Cromwells.

It actually has nothing to do with martial arts.

It's more to do with the fact that there's this - apocryphally huge - family that left Totoma alone with Bekon and seemingly abandoned him to the care of the Cromwells.
    ...oh.

Well, I... think...

...huh.

I think I had a reason planned for why they didn't intervene, but I seriously can't remember it.

...oh.

Well, I... think...

...huh.

I think I had a reason planned for why they didn't intervene, but I seriously can't remember it.
    Well this certainly sounds like a disaster waiting to happen lol

LETS DO IT.

In this interim, I'll be changing Ishtar's abilities slightly.

Namely:

Asa Vahishta
    Vohu Manah
    Druj

Headbutt was last used on Chroma, Druj was last used on the Asteroid, and with the other buffs Ishtar has, a nebulous buff that's basically just "sets herself on fire" is ... redundant.

When I rewrite them, y'all will be the first to know.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Well this certainly sounds like a disaster waiting to happen lol

LETS DO IT.
    Might've been that, to all outside observers, Totoma made a (nearly) full recovery, but it was... unstable, needing only a slight push to all start falling apart.

Or something.

>_>

Might've been that, to all outside observers, Totoma made a (nearly) full recovery, but it was... unstable, needing only a slight push to all start falling apart.

Or something.

>_>
    Ochazuke: *pours water over tea, serves the initial steep* A toast, to the Zhu family.

Grandpa Zhu: *drinks* Whoof, that's a bitter decoction!

Ochazuke: It is a vintage I am certain you would appreciate.

Grandpa Zhu: Might be a little hasty, some things can't be presumed to be done with such short notice!

Ochazuke: Indeed. I wanted you to remember what it is like to leave your duty unfinished and partake of wastage.

Astonishing Member

Ochazuke: *pours water over tea, serves the initial steep* A toast, to the Zhu family.

Grandpa Zhu: *drinks* Whoof, that's a bitter decoction!

Ochazuke: It is a vintage I am certain you would appreciate.

Grandpa Zhu: Might be a little hasty, some things can't be presumed to be done with such short notice!

Ochazuke: Indeed. I wanted you to remember what it is like to leave your duty unfinished and partake of wastage.
    If Ochazuke ran for president of the world, Held would pledge himself to serve at the pleasure of the president.

Normally Toadians are very loud . their normal loudness range is 90 to 100 decibels. just how loud they normally communicate with each other. when Praxat talks to any one that isn't her kind she actually speaks lower range that is a lot lower than her normal sound voice.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Cleric, just fyi in case you missed it, but Zaofan, being the good host that he is, has drawn up a hot bath and some fresh clothes and toiletries for Wilheim in Chou's old room. I also imagine that the poor dude hasn't slept in a proper bed in centuries, at least.

Now, to make some pie!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Wieze fom yur Gwave!

*music kicks in*
    That's mah jam!

...I suppose Ochazuke - or uh, Held, i guess - will have to broker an introduction to a certain someone in the future.

Also Cleric I move we replace the Hidden Elephant School with the Bear to make Zaofan's dream come true. What say you GM?!
    Agreed on all counts!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Works for me.

Bear it is!

RETCON! KICK!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Works for me.