Page 12 of 719 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112512 ... LastLast

I'm sure the title of Goddess of Failures, is up for grabs there, Parsley :P
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm sure the title of Goddess of Failures, is up for grabs there, Parsley :P
    The Goddess of Sore Losers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The Goddess of Sore Losers
    At least she'll be a Goddess, amirite ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Now Parsley wants to become a goddess. Everything is proceeding nicely.
    I think she and Ocha might need to upgrade from offscreen to onscreen conversations in a hot minute, just waiting for the next plot beat.

Appreciate the shoutout btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    At least she'll be a Goddess, amirite ?
    She'll have to be to contain the ungodly amount of salt she'll produce at always being several steps below Sarada.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I think she and Ocha might need to upgrade from offscreen to onscreen conversations in a hot minute, just waiting for the next plot beat.

Appreciate the shoutout btw.
    No problem. They really need to have a scene soon. Parsley needs some of Ocha hard-nose guidance.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Talk about a bunch of ambitious misfits.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Praxat's master Khan

Gen or Jin Khan

Height: 6'2"

weight: 195 pounds

appearance:

fighting style : grandmaster of Frog Kung-FU , former practitioner of the Kaminari Seijin No Ken Gakkō ( Thunder Saint Fist School)

power Level: relaxing / non serious : 150 , semi serious : 300 , serious 500 , Shǎndiàn Qīngwā ( Lightning Frog ) : 2,000

History: in his younger days Khan was a wondering martial arts practitioner of fighting style that was based around the power of lightning searching for a style to call his own. researching martial arts styles until inspiration struck him in the form of a small frog while out in a thunder storm . Khan took note of this frog and was inspired to create his own martial arts style base on the creature mix with the power of lightning . he developed and improve upon it until he got a full function fighting style combine his old style with the one he developed which he dubbed Frog Kung-FU.

when he master his style he set out to find students to teach his style to. of course this was hard as no one seem to want to learn the style he came up with. the style wasn't a part of any major school so no one give it the time of day. it wasn't until Khan encounter Praxat that he gain a student willing to learn his style.

Khan is the only living grandmaster of Frog Kung-Fu and is the founder of the style. it's rumor his first name ) )is either Gen or Jin.

techniques

1 Néngliàng cǎità ( Energy Stomp)

2 Guānchá yǎnjīng (Observing Eye) : in nature the Frog very sensitive to movement and has almost a 360 degree view. the Guānchá yǎnjīng is a technique that mimics the vision of a frog allowing one to see in 360 degree view as well as perceived small movements that would go unnoticed.

3 Qīngwā Tiàoyuè : this is evasion technique that mimics the leaping of a frog.

4 Shǎndiàn Qīngwā ( Lightning Frog ) : this ability that coverts Ki into electricity to speed up one's neural impulses. improving one's reflexes and reaction time. as well as increase one's striking speed and overall speed. it also provides extra oomph to strikes in the form of electric shocks.

Praxat new tech Hyper Charge is a crude version of this. cause while Praxat new tech Hyper Charge boosts striking speed and movement speed . it does not boost reflexes and reaction time like Shǎndiàn Qīngwā does.

5 Zuì bàng de Píngzhàng ( The Great Electric barrier ) this technique that surrounds one in a barrier of electricity. this barrier can either be used for defense or offense. it can be used to defend against Ki projectiles or send out powerful surges of electric current to shock opponents.

6 Denki bakudan ( Electric Bomb ) a explosion of electricity

7 Sandābīmu ( Thunder Beam) a Beam of electricity

8 Raitoningu infu~yūjon ( Lightening Infusion ) a tech that infuses objects usually weapons with electricity .

9. Denki shōgekiha ( Electric shockwave ) a tech that Electrifies a wide surface area .

10. Shokkingu ( Shocking)

11 . Erekutorikku uzu ( electric Vortex )

12. Denji hōrudo ( Electromagnetic Hold ) a tech made specifically to immobilize a target with Electromagnetism .

13. Denki parusu nami ( Electro Pulse Wave) a tech that sends a wave of EMP

14 Cheinraitoningu ( Chain lightning ) a tech that controls the charge reactions in clouds to send forth powerful bolts of lightning.

15. Erekutoro tōgoku ( Electro Imprisonment ) this tech traps a person inside a electromagnetic barrier that shocks them with immensely powerful electric currents.

16. Diànbō ( Electric wave)

17 Denji boruto ( Electromagnetic Blot)

18 Rērugan danmaku ( Railgun Barrage) this attack uses Electromagnetism to fire multiple pieces of metal at uncanny speeds with each projectile have the force of a fully Charge Kamehameha behind it.

19 Zhìzūn diàndòng Píngzhàng ( The Supreme Electric Barrier) this tech surrounds one in a barrier of Electromagnetism.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-08-2019 at 12:55 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I thought I'd have more time, but between applying for jobs and spending time with my Dad who will only be here another couple of days, I really don't have a lot of time for my usual hobbies.

Asha'rah will be back!!!

Sasheem's done it now. He's sealed his own fate without even realizing it
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem has a hostage, taking him out won't be so easy. Actually, having Sasheem on the Team is like letting Magneto oversee the X-Men.

Sasheem has a hostage, taking him out won't be so easy. Actually, having Sasheem on the Team is like letting Magneto oversee the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I mean Ishtar doesn't care, if he tries to challenge her (or follow through on destroying as much as possible) she'll kill him, even if P-Sta is still in there.

Arx Inosaan

Everyone vs New Sasheem:

Everyone vs New Sasheem:

You know if Sasheem ends up dead due to his blatant antagonism, he definitely won't be loving it.

Everyone vs New Sasheem:

Meagan has no interest in debating Sasheem any longer, she's more intrigued by what he (they) have become. She will still consider him a potential threat, but she'll give him some time to see what happens.