Page 121 of 719 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10777

I'd say too, if it's not already been considered Cleric, that the folks that fought Hammer deserve a bit of a nod.

Jack, and Ishtar for fighting him off long enough to prep for, Ochazuke, Etrina (and Held ?) setting up and pulling off the Neural Jammer/Stunner one-shot that stripped Hammer of power and set him up for, Asha'rah to finish him off by literally turning into a Kaiju to smash the undead GoD to Re: Death.

Also, for triggering an optional boss that led to some relevant development for Asha'rah, and to a lesser extent Ishtar.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    So here are the new PL’s. This will reflect the largest PL jump to date for some characters due to ingesting the HFIL Fruits, which restore energy AND double one’s energy level (only once, so double eating fruit won’t grant you that bonus again).

This will also reflect a large jump for two-shooting a bonus badguy and dealing with Jagam rather quicker than I anticipated. Game wise certain characters such as Asha’rah will also grow as more of their memories, and tbus their old power, is restored too.

Current Power Levels:

Asha’rah: 65,000

Chuan: 40,000

Etrina: 35,000

Erosa: 30,000

Evangeline: 12,000

Held: 30,000

Ishtar: 60,000

Jack: 60,000

Meagan: 43,000

Nevanlinna: 60,000

Nunlil: 18,000

Parsley: 60,000

Ochazuke: 55,000

Charco: 32,000

Quila: 30,000

Sarada: 82,000

Slak: 30,000

Totoma: 50,000

Zaofan: 36,000

Praxat: 28,000

Ronin Kai: 10,000

Sasheem: 55,000
    Don't wanna argue but....Sasheem could maybe have a bit more for turning Jagam into cheese, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Don't wanna argue but....Sasheem could maybe have a bit more for turning Jagam into cheese, eh?
    I'm wondering if Zaofan should carry out his threat to fight Sasheem, too, since they're all back. It's keeping the promise of the grudge, but on the other hand, Sasheem's moves since returning to Earth have been very visible thanks to Eva and Dash. Plus, it'd be an uphill battle for Zaofan, too.

I'm also not opposed to Zaofan being in the wrong given his sometimes self-righteousness nature and for the sake of serving the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I'm wondering if Zaofan should carry out his threat to fight Sasheem, too, since they're all back. It's keeping the promise of the grudge, but on the other hand, Sasheem's moves since returning to Earth have been very visible thanks to Eva and Dash. Plus, it'd be an uphill battle for Zaofan, too.

I'm also not opposed to Zaofan being in the wrong given his sometimes self-righteousness nature and for the sake of serving the story.
    I mean it'll lead to some good tension within the group dynamic.

At least until Sasheem is killed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

*cracks knuckles*

Alright, time to do what I do best and inflict suffering.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

Honestly, I wouldn't neccesarily say Zaofan would be in the wrong for wanting to fight Sasheem for his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean it'll lead to some good tension within the group dynamic.

At least until Sasheem is killed.
    8(

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

No new tech for Sarada since she already has 17.

I'll have Parsley's up when I get home from work.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Not sure I'll add any new abilities for Sasheem until he aquires those locked abilities he has.

I've got one technique that might work for Ishtar, should be pretty amusing if it flies with Cleric.

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

All fair points!

As I said from the beginning, I am always amenable. Always think when I first post Power Levels that it’s just ball parking first.

I shall begin editing!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat previous power level was 18,000. also post what the Toadian Princess Qaztoh Zorak Power level is and it's 15.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-03-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Edits in.

How does that look, folks?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

WHAT?! The foremost Ultra Elite in existence with the same power level as that lazy mutt?! I request, no, demand that you give Parsley an additional 15000 points to her PL on account of being a purebred Saiyan.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    WHAT?! The foremost Ultra Elite in existence with the same power level as that lazy mutt?! I request, no, demand that you give Parsley an additional 15000 points to her PL on account of being a purebred Saiyan.
    Parsley is gonna love what comes next, lol.