Page 125 of 719 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 10777

I may have two of the most talkative characters in the rp lol

I'm not gonna lie, I've outdone myself with this idea.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hm, I'm guessing Ishtar will be absent for Sarada's side stuff ?
    If she decides to stay with the others. Not sure how long Sarada will be away. Likely for an arc or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I never actually determined her exact PL, just... determined a range where she might place. Something like... 70k to about 150k was the most likely, though the absolute top end would've been around 350k. Kind of a moot point now, though, since I went with the absolute minimum for balance.
    ...I also went with 70k so that Sarada, indeed, is now the strongest Saiyan.
    Ah, gotcha. An excellent send-off indeed. Hopefully Tasure will show up before Sarada leaves so they can compare PLs
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon, and have Held miss an arc or two because he's arrested, and spends like two months in space jail for a crime he didn't commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If she decides to stay with the others. Not sure how long Sarada will be away. Likely for an arc or so.
    If she's going to be gone for the entire arc, then yes.

Ishtar will likely go with her when she first leaves, but she's got return to the Underworld -- and meeting with Sihn -- to deal with, I should probably wrap up the Nergal loose thread, and perhaps a few other things.

Granted, she's got the equivalent of Instant Transmission going on at this PL, so she'll certainly make it to bed every night, barring serious injury.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Awww...good.....If it had been Ishtar who started poking at the suit first it might of presented a problem having to convince her to push a button. Thank goodness for curious frogs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Awww...good.....If it had been Ishtar who started poking at the suit first it might of presented a problem having to convince her to push a button. Thank goodness for curious frogs.
    Yup. Thankfully Ishtar is immune to Cthylla's mental suggestion, at least for the moment.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Just so I know, is this the sort of thing Held should pick up on? As in, he'd bother to go investigate at this very moment without being prompted?

I mean, he's talking about Jinzi with Slak, but it's not like Held is putting in a conscious effort to scan for Jinzi. Or is the ki reading or whatever so odd that it would be enough to get his attention?

Cause, at the moment, I don't want to write "Held entered the room, because."

If she's going to be gone for the entire arc, then yes.

Ishtar will likely go with her when she first leaves, but she's got return to the Underworld -- and meeting with Sihn -- to deal with, I should probably wrap up the Nergal loose thread, and perhaps a few other things.

Granted, she's got the equivalent of Instant Transmission going on at this PL, so she'll certainly make it to bed every night, barring serious injury.
    Then it all works out. Sarada will for sure need Ishtar there to mellow out after the boredom and other stuff, so knowing she'll be there is good.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Getting a little tired, so Cthu, Meagan will follow Isthar's lead and do as she instructs. Probably gonna call it a night in a half hour or so.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Should be good after the next post or two, just need to see if it works or not ^^

Arx Inosaan

Void Beam: A thin beam of energy that cuts an empty space into air. Once the air refills, a sonic boom is produced. The boom's power is equal to Parsley's power level. The beam can be controlled in a similar manner to her Dark Spiral, allowing for creative uses. It can also pierce any object or person weaker than Parsley.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

This is a petty plan.

But if it works, I'd hope that Nevanlinna catches wind of it, and wholeheartedly approves.

Arx Inosaan

This is a petty plan.

But if it works, I'd hope that Nevanlinna catches wind of it, and wholeheartedly approves.
    ...this plan would elicit a laugh, I admit.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

...this plan would elicit a laugh, I admit.
    That Neva could potentially remedy it, yet is exiled and so she cannot, is also a cherry on top (even if this isn't known to Ishtar).

Really, she's just being petty. How dare this uppity Witch cheat her way out of getting her ass whupped by better mages.

Arx Inosaan