Page 129 of 719 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash didn't know being trained by a Saiyan was an option.
    It's less training and more ... "try not to get beat to death." Tasure is probably the one closest to actual training ... and even then there's a lot of hitting.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Not sure what to do, but Charco is open to interactions over at the lookout.

Bring it, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Bring it, Rex.
    Rex vs Crazy Horn. Who will win this totally-not-a-stand-fight?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I spent part of today reviewing my methods and the recent past portion of the RP, and yes, I do need to pay more attention and be more willing to reward people. This RP has had some of the best role playing in any of my games so far, and I’ve been lax in commending that. Participation, cleverness, good role-playing all will gain PL boosts, not just nifty training or end of boss “EXP gain”.

As such, I will be adjusting the PL’s again to reflect a better example of the excellent gaming so far. Everyone will be getting adjusted and I will post reasons why for most of them.

The new levels will be up later today or tomorrow. Thank you for pointing out any misses, or faults I have in this regard. I am always open to adjusting and making the game the best it can be.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Incredible Member

A retcon here, an explanation of what I was going to do if I was more active there.

Chuan's done being scared. Maybe now he'll actually try hard to be brave.

Make note, scholars.

Ishtar's made like two puns this game. One of them involving the death of several Threshlings.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Rex vs Crazy Horn. Who will win this totally-not-a-stand-fight?
    Will Charco and Held stand passively while their not stands fight for trivial reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Will Charco and Held stand passively while their not stands fight for trivial reasons?
    Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I sort of got lost, as in I lost two of my Characters. Anyone see Dash or Cyanna anywhere around?
    huh I thought Dash was with Praxat's Master Khan ,and Cyanna was with Praxat's pet Aoszer.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Jack said it's too early in his new life to be getting all up in his grill.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh Kami, Zaofan forgot to turn off the oven before he left the Lookout! All those pies...!

SOMEBODY CHECK ON THOSE PIES!!!
    Don’t worry, foci had you covered. Localized time distortion so the pies are done by the time you get back.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Don’t worry, foci had you covered. Localized time distortion so the pies are done by the time you get back.
    Praxat's pet Aozser don't care if pies are burnt. He will eat just about anything.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Retired Overlord

Just realized something....

....you think Etrina was jealous when it was just normal girl crushing on him? Imagine what it'll be like when she finds out Zaofan is getting parsley to beat the crap out of him.

If he wants to get brutally beaten he has a loving future wife for that damnit!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Just realized something....

....you think Etrina was jealous when it was just normal girl crushing on him? Imagine what it'll be like when she finds out Zaofan is getting parsley to beat the crap out of him.

If he wants to get brutally beaten he has a loving future wife for that damnit!
    He's saving his durability for the honeymoon

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I spent part of today reviewing my methods and the recent past portion of the RP, and yes, I do need to pay more attention and be more willing to reward people. This RP has had some of the best role playing in any of my games so far, and I’ve been lax in commending that. Participation, cleverness, good role-playing all will gain PL boosts, not just nifty training or end of boss “EXP gain”.

As such, I will be adjusting the PL’s again to reflect a better example of the excellent gaming so far. Everyone will be getting adjusted and I will post reasons why for most of them.

The new levels will be up later today or tomorrow. Thank you for pointing out any misses, or faults I have in this regard. I am always open to adjusting and making the game the best it can be.
    Damn. The gods will be surpassed by the Saiyan Queen because they cannot possibly keep up with her posting rate. O.o

Lol, looking forward to it Cleric.