Page 130 of 719 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Just realized something....

....you think Etrina was jealous when it was just normal girl crushing on him? Imagine what it'll be like when she finds out Zaofan is getting parsley to beat the crap out of him.

If he wants to get brutally beaten he has a loving future wife for that damnit!
    I mean, Parsley can shit-stomp them both if it's that big an issue for Etrina
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley's Couple Counseling.

Once both are in traction, they'll have plenty of time to talk out any relationship problems!
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Parsley's Couple Counseling.

Once both are in traction, they'll have plenty of time to talk out any relationship problems!
    Partly why Saiyans don't have marital problems.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I mean, Zaofan and Etrina really should be doing more things together by this point in their relationship. Soooo...

Retired Overlord

Pfffftt......Little does Parsley know, she’ll be the kicker that causes etrina to ascend beyond the sadist.....

Into the legendary Super Sadist.

Pfffftt......Little does Parsley know, she’ll be the kicker that causes etrina to ascend beyond the sadist.....

Into the legendary Super Sadist.
    And the terrifyingly powerful Super Sadist Blue Balls.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I mean, Zaofan and Etrina really should be doing more things together by this point in their relationship. Soooo...
    Well, we never really get the time to rp it....but I imagine at this point with the exception of after hours NSFW stuff they're pretty much the model of the working relationship. (especially since the world threats keep coming and ruining the mood)

They even got kids in the Minietrinas, sort of.

.......and you know....in thinking about it.....there was a real missed opportunity that I need to belatedly plan for.

Erosas 1st Brithday

Partly why Saiyans don't have marital problems.
    Solving marital problems the martial way.

..wait, wasn't Toto's PL increase to 50k, not 60k? I could've sworn it was. Huh.

*updates his word document profile*

Retired Overlord

On a side note....I can't help but feel the people inside that police station are dead at this point from severe brain rupturing....in fact, depending on the distance between Capsule Corp and the police station.....how is that prison cell still in one piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Solving marital problems the martial way.

..wait, wasn't Toto's PL increase to 50k, not 60k? I could've sworn it was. Huh.

*updates his word document profile*
    In the end, it always comes back to fighting.

Also, Cleric gave Totoma a boost a few days back when he adjusted the new PLs.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It is a 60k, yes. Though it might change, since he's planning on revising them again.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

On a side note....I can't help but feel the people inside that police station are dead at this point from severe brain rupturing....in fact, depending on the distance between Capsule Corp and the police station.....how is that prison cell still in one piece?
    If she was screaming that loud everyone within a block or so would be dead, and/or seriously injured, there'd be considerable structural damage, and Ishtar will be killing her here in a post or two.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I... oh.

...shit, I inadvertently used Toto's life as leverage to get them gains. Lol.

Mmm, well, I was originally planning on retiring him after Jagam's defeat/death, but... couldn't due to the gate spell. The Chill thing wasn't going to end in his death, probably. Although I suppose Totoma having adventures in the afterlife would be interesting enough for me to continue writing him.

Hm. Anyway, back to figuring out Tasure's techniques.

This is on you, Jack. Thanks.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Normally Toadians are very loud . their normal loudness range is 90 decibels. just how loud they normally communicate with each other. when Praxat talks to any one that isn't her kind she actually speaks lower range that is a lot lower than her normal sound voice.
    decibel range for how Loud Toadians get.

40 DB = a Toadian whispering.

60 DB = a quiet Toadian Conversation / a earthling conversation

90 DB = a Normal Toadian Conversation .

100 DB = a Toadian Hollering

105 DB = a Toadian Hollering loudly

108 DB = a Toadian screaming

110 DB = a Toadian Screaming Loudly

114 DB = a Toadian screaming at the top of their lungs.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-05-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.