Page 131 of 719 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    decibel range for how Loud Toadians get.

60 DB = a quiet Toadian Conversation

90 DB t 100 DB = a Normal Toadian Conversation .

120 DB = a Toadian Hollering

130 DB = a Toadian Hollering loudly

140 DB = a Toadian screaming

160 DB = a Toadian Screaming Loudly

200 DB = a Toadian screaming at the top of their lungs.
    So at their absolute minimum, they're as loud as a car passing by 25 feet from where you're standing ? Eardrum rupture is at about 150 dB which is like ... you standing right next to a jetliner taking off.

Also.

The threshold for death in humans is at roughly 185-200 dB. If she's really screaming at the top of her lungs, she's just killed everyone in the Police Station. If she's not, and is just screaming, she's caused permanent damage and/or ruptured eardrums.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So at their absolute minimum, they're as loud as a car passing by 25 feet from where you're standing ? Eardrum rupture is at about 150 dB which is like ... you standing right next to a jetliner taking off.

Also.

The threshold for death in humans is at roughly 185-200 dB. If she's really screaming at the top of her lungs, she's just killed everyone in the Police Station. If she's not, and is just screaming, she's caused permanent damage and/or ruptured eardrums.
    Yeah, this, uh, isn't going to go over very well. Might be best if Khan dude just breaks her out and brings her back to CC so she can calm down.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah, this, uh, isn't going to go over very well. Might be best if Khan dude just breaks her out and brings her back to CC so she can calm down.
    Yeah, Meagan has her hands full, and it's not like this, princess?, is in any danger. Just being a nuisance who probably should have stayed on her home planet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yeah, Meagan has her hands full, and it's not like this, princess?, is in any danger. Just being a nuisance who probably should have stayed on her home planet.
    The other princess will have an issue with her leaving her enslaved people to have a good time. Hope they meet up!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The other princess will have an issue with her leaving her enslaved people to have a good time. Hope they meet up!
    Any more princesses show up and we'd have our own version of She-ra.

Any more princesses show up and we'd have our own version of She-ra.
    We have three so far.

Also, all we need is a King and someone named Ace to show up and we can have our own Royal Flush gang.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

We have three so far.

Also, all we need is a King and someone named Ace to show up and we can have our own Royal Flush gang.
    *scraps tasure and makes the universe's strongest warrior, King... a human*

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

a normal human conversation is 60 decibels. as whisper for a Toadian is a 40 decibels which is as loud as light rain.

https://owlcation.com/stem/decibel-levels

note she was first just talking normally at 100 DB so for her kind she wasn't screaming. however since then the officers at the police station are must likely have ear plugs or some other can of form of ear protection on to protect from hearing damage. Qaztoh left her home world 3 years ago to escape being Killrog's bride and to avoid the responsibility of being a Queen regnant. she has a symbol of a phoenix on her arm which is the symbol of currently a unknown group of space pirates.

most likely the space pirates are the first beings Qaztoh encounter out in space and she must have live amongst them on their ship. which helps to explain her excessive profanity.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

We have three so far.

Can't help you there. Chroma hasn't had Royalty in generations, a few descendants of royalty but that's about it. Don't know any Aces.

I mean most of the cast won't really feel compelled to bother ? She's kinda hostile, and they don't know her ...

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    a normal human conversation is 60 decibels. as whisper for a Toadian is a 40 decibels which is as loud as light rain.

https://owlcation.com/stem/decibel-levels

note she was first just talking normally at 100 DB so for her kind she wasn't screaming. however since then the officers at the police station are must likely have ear plugs or some other can of form of ear protection on to protect from hearing damage. Qaztoh left her home world 3 years ago to escape being Killrog's bride and to avoid the responsibility of being a Queen regnant. she has a symbol of a phoenix on her arm which is the symbol of currently a unknown group of space pirates.

most likely the space pirates are the first beings Qaztoh encounter out in space and she must have live amongst them on their ship. which helps to explain her excessive profanity.
    You don't get it.

If she's screaming loud enough to be heard miles away, she's destroyed the street the Police Station sits on.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    *scraps tasure and makes the universe's strongest warrior, King... a human*

The REAL reason Zeno sealed off U15. He foresaw that this man was coming for his crown.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I mean most of the cast won't really feel compelled to bother ? She's kinda hostile, and they don't know her ...

You don't get it.

If she's screaming loud enough to be heard miles away, she's destroyed the street the Police Station sits on.
    With the edit, that's certainly a bit better ... but you've pretty well killed everyone. They're not going to react fast enough to grab eardrums. They're normal humans, who now have ruptured eardrums at the absolute minimum.

Arx Inosaan

The REAL reason Zeno sealed off U15. He foresaw that this man was coming for his crown.
    Nah. Zeno stole his hotdog.

Arx Inosaan

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

He wouldn't let him play his copy of Doki Doki Angels 5.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!