Page 141 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That looks nothing at all like I thought it would. Looks fun!
    If they don't kill you.

The terrain surely will.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Oh hey, stronger than I expected!

Lol Parsley's as strong as Tasure. I guess we won't find out who the true prodigy is any time soon.

No complaints, btw.
    Meagan is as strong as both, very nice.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Might have to make adjustment to Cthyllas starting PL at this rate kekeke

Huh, compiling those revised powerlevels couldn't have been easy.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

So, remember when I said way back during the first arc when I first introduced Anaxam that unless the final phase was triple her power level as it was prior to the tech's activation, the numbers later on down the line would be absurd? Yeah, we've reached that point.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So, remember when I said way back during the first arc when I first introduced Anaxam that unless the final phase was triple her power level as it was prior to the tech's activation, the numbers later on down the line would be absurd? Yeah, we've reached that point.
    Well she's sitting at 127.5k prior to any kinda Hitozaru (I see now the mistake I've made with Aka Manah), so yea ... should be pretty bonkers.

Though if I do some quickmaths here ... if Ishtar hits Stage 2 of Aeshma, and then uses Araska, we're looking at a potential PL peak of ... 1.5 Million. If she trips it in Stage 3, I er ... uh.

Heh.

We're not gonna talk about Stage 3.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well she's sitting at 127.5k prior to any kinda Hitozaru (I see now the mistake I've made with Aka Manah), so yea ... should be pretty bonkers.

Though if I do some quickmaths here ... if Ishtar hits Stage 2 of Aeshma, and then uses Araska, we're looking at a potential PL peak of ... 1.5 Million. If she trips it in Stage 3, I er ... uh.

Heh.

We're not gonna talk about Stage 3.
    Clearly, the Power of Love® has made them too stronk.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Clearly, the Power of Love® has made them too stronk.
    Eh, Ishtar's so crippled by plot at this point there's no telling when she'll actually get to that point. Closest she came was against Hammer, and then Dadzuke ended the fight with the Neural Jammer.

Arx Inosaan

Eh, Ishtar's so crippled by plot at this point there's no telling when she'll actually get to that point. Closest she came was against Hammer, and then Dadzuke ended the fight with the Neural Jammer.
    It says a lot about the group that we end our fights before we even reach full power.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It says a lot about the group that we end our fights before we even reach full power.
    Well, I think in the case of Hammer, everyone kinda forgot Ochazuke was sitting on the Jammer. Homeboy shocked everyone.

But yea, another issue with Ishtar specifically, is that she can't actually hit 'full power', unlike Asha'rah, Ishtar can't actually use her Hakai outside of side-stories for now *grumbles something*. Not quite sure why.

Arx Inosaan

Qaztoh is going to be in for a big shock when Praxat tells her that the majority of the Toadian subjects under Qaztoh's mother's rule. did not actually like her mother they only tolerate her . now for some small background on Yaztoh the former Toadian Queen. Yaztoh was a very arrogant Toadian.

she stood 6'4" and weigh 325 pounds with a high percentage of it being fat. under her rule the Toadian Kingdom was a isolated kingdom. she pushed away any kingdoms or countries on any planets who might have been potential allies , because she view that these outsiders as inferior and shun them away. she create the force field and [promise the her subjects that the walls and the force field were the only things they need for protection.

" that they didn't need any help from outsiders." Yaztoh subjects had to put their trust in her because there was no one else. they had to trust her judgement that the force field and the walls were all they need. however 9 years ago the force field and the walls of the Toadian Kingdom failed to protect the Toadians when Killrog invade with a massive army."

Yaztoh making the Toadian Kingdom a isolated kingdom , pushing other kingdoms and nations on other planets away , and being overly arrogant lead to the down fall of the Toadian Kingdom.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-07-2018 at 08:07 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Well, I think in the case of Hammer, everyone kinda forgot Ochazuke was sitting on the Jammer. Homeboy shocked everyone.

But yea, another issue with Ishtar specifically, is that she can't actually hit 'full power', unlike Asha'rah, Ishtar can't actually use her Hakai outside of side-stories for now *grumbles something*. Not quite sure why.
    Hm. Maybe it's because she isn't a fully realized GoD, but still in the apprentice stage like Toppo was during the Tournament of Power? Then again, he could use Hakai and she can't, so IDK.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hm. Maybe it's because she isn't a fully realized GoD, but still in the apprentice stage like Toppo was during the Tournament of Power? Then again, he could use Hakai and she can't, so IDK.
    Oh it's not an issue of whether or not she can. Just "not yet" cuz it's too much *watches Asha'rah use Hakai*.

So uh ... *shrug*.

EVENTUALLY I'LL GET AROUND TO WHAT I'VE BEEN BUILDING TO FOR OVER SIX MONTHS.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Default Origin of the Klaxzee

The phrase "before creation" carries within it a certain connotation, an idea if you will, of a period directly before and directly after "creation". The time after creation is simple enough to explain, all the rules of existence are in place....concepts of time, life and death, gravity, space. Beings are crafted to maintain those laws, govern and shape the continued process of "creation" and begin the process anew where it had not started before. Universes, bubbles of creation, spun up amiss the endless expanse of the void...each an oasis in the darkness.

After Creation is a place we can understand, because we exist there. But...what of before?

Before Creation.

We try to think of it as a time before...but the concept of time didn't exist.
    We try to imagine a empty space that goes on for eternity....but the concept of space didn't exist.

Perhaps that was the true nature of the void before creation, a Schrodinger's box of perpetual void. All moments both happening and not happening, all space both existent and non-existent. Only Zeno knows for sure.

But just like Schrodingers Box, it need only a single observer for order to reign in the chaos. That observer was Zenos. It was he who created the very first prototype for a universe, then known as universe 18. Illuminated in the light of creation, the box was opened. Relative space took hold over the void, and there was now a point...a beginning, that time began to flow forward from...and the omniverse that had once been had irreversible changed.

A torch had been lit, a pinprick of light in the darkness....and unbeknownst to the fledgling creator, the flickering light of his creation cast a shadow all its own.

That shadow was primeval night incarnate, an eternal god of the void.

Azathoth, the progenitor.

Adrift upon the eternal flow of the void winds, the first of the voidling race. The scale of his form all but inconceivable in a void that had only just submitted to the concept of scale. While their would be many more like him, none would hold the same grandeur as he who came first. But against the darkness of the void he was still but a shadow.

...and so the newly "born" god watched from the outside as Zenos worked upon his proto-universe. A silent observer to the creators work.

---

As the first grew in power beyond the veil of creation, the fledgling void god feed upon the void winds to sustain himself....and soon began to expel his excess energy at regular intervals. In these periods of "birthing" the expelled energy would take the form of smaller voidlings. Compared to their broodfather they were almost insignificant in size, and lacked the same strength or the ability to reproduce, but each carried a invisible mental link to Azathoth. As long as they remained close...they were as an extension of himself. These cycles of birthing, one every 100,000 years, marked the closest thing the voidlings had to a sense of time beyond that which existed within creation.

Once every breeding cycle, there was a chance that a voidling spawned would have the correct density of void energy to trigger the reproduction process on their own. Though ages would pass between such events, these voidling would be tasked to set out among the endless void and create their own brood. In this way, Azathoth progeny would spread...and through their mental link with him they would sate his endless curiosity.

Eventually, the progenitor fell into a dreamlike lethargy, letting the void winds take his form and drift him into the endless expanse. His mental link would remain with all voidlings...a shared dream within a dream in which they all could communicate with each other.

---

Over time, as if drawn like a moth to a flame, Voidling broods would congregate upon the boundaries of creation. Curious as their progenitor was, but forever forbidden from sating it beyond simple observation. They were, after all, but shadows of creation....they could not survive outside the safety of the void. Millions....Billions.....floating just beyond the boundary.....curious, envious, hateful, uncaring.

But forever watching.