Page 142 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Name: Blizz
    Race/Species: Frost Demon
    Height/Weight: Varies
    Appearance:

Power Level: 500,000 (Final Form)

Style: N/A

Techniques:

• Death Beam
    • Death Ball
    • Perhaps I'll Kill You Know
    • Killing Fields

Items:

• Space Ship
    • Personal Bodyguards (Blizz Clizz)

Special:
    • Voiced by Ryūsei Nakao
    • Incredibly arrogant

History:

Not much is known about the mysterious being known as Blizz. What is known is that he is a notorious space pirate and conqueror. It's estimated that he owns well over 200 planets across the eastern sector of the universe.

Other:
    • Has a younger sibling
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The upcoming antagonist for Sarada's side-quest.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

You know, I was going to make most of the Nevadian colonies PL's relatively minor, taking into account what was impressive like, when the RPG first started, but at this rate, I'll have to scale them much higher than anticipated just so it makes sense compared to everyone else.

.....Well, I was considering also having them be fairly tech heavy as well, but I think that only goes so far when entire races can rival our PC's thus far. Skill and Tech are good in all, but there has to be some level of parity so it's not completely nonsense.

...Then again, It's not like I haven't gone on record saying Nevadians tend to evolve in ways that make them annoying to fight the more experience they get towards an enemy.

(Assuming I ever get the god damn time to even make progress on supplemental stuff)

Astonishing Member

Also, I'm okay with 50k.

I will admit, I was /marginally/ annoyed that Held was being out leveled by characters who actually dropped from the game and haven't been seen since, usually.

I mean, okay, I /was/ gone for two months, but you tell Gladdy that I'm going to neglect her so I can have fights over the internet....Which is technically how we met, but still.

Held's still doing stuff, damnit! Most of it's talking, but there we go! Admittedly, my own preference for smaller party battles as opposed to 20 man royal rumble matches does impact my battle rate.....

(And have you guys maybe tried, I don't know, being less efficient at killing?)

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    You know, I was going to make most of the Nevadian colonies PL's relatively minor, taking into account what was impressive like, when the RPG first started, but at this rate, I'll have to scale them much higher than anticipated just so it makes sense compared to everyone else.

.....Well, I was considering also having them be fairly tech heavy as well, but I think that only goes so far when entire races can rival our PC's thus far. Skill and Tech are good in all, but there has to be some level of parity so it's not completely nonsense.

...Then again, It's not like I haven't gone on record saying Nevadians tend to evolve in ways that make them annoying to fight the more experience they get towards an enemy.

(Assuming I ever get the god damn time to even make progress on supplemental stuff)
    Well, to be fair, the only race so far that for sure out-powers our PCs - at least for now - is the Threshling. Everyone else is either comparable or weaker.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh it's not an issue of whether or not she can. Just "not yet" cuz it's too much *watches Asha'rah use Hakai*.

So uh ... *shrug*.

EVENTUALLY I'LL GET AROUND TO WHAT I'VE BEEN BUILDING TO FOR OVER SIX MONTHS.
    Oh, I see. That's... a bit weird. Not sure what the reason for that is, but I'm sure it's a good one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Well, to be fair, the only race so far that for sure out-powers our PCs - at least for now - is the Threshling. Everyone else is either comparable or weaker.
    Oh, it wasn't really a complaint, so much as me thinking outloud to take into account new factors.

Still, I think it'd be easier to do a soft reboot, at least from my end, since I sort of just made rough guesses as to how the races would scale at the time.

I think when I spoke with Ramza, it was something like "Half, maybe 1/4 a Saiyans PL", give or take, so it's obvious that they're clearly physically superior, but not so much that it would seem to be such a gap that skill/tech/ and some level of cooperation wouldn't make up for it.

Nevadians would be on the defensive, compared to most races, but it wouldn't be like hunting....Umm....The....(Someone name a race, please)

Keep in mind, this was like way back when we were at like......well, 5k would have been impressive back then maybe. I'm just thinking outloud about how to adjust it so it doesn't seem...odd.

I mean, I did always have it in my head that even among Nevadians, Held had a very odd skill/PL ratio, but there we go.

...Screw it, going into exile for a month to fine tune, and be lazy.

RAMZA. HOLD MY CALLS.
    Last edited by Miburo; 10-07-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Oh, I see. That's... a bit weird. Not sure what the reason for that is, but I'm sure it's a good one.
    No reason I'm aware of outside of the, "too much" ... but since it's a power-type that's been in use as far back as the Battersea Saga, I've no real idea.

So I'll continue to wait, and plan. Like some kinda murder guy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh, it wasn't really a complaint, so much as me thinking outloud to take into account new factors.

Still, I think it'd be easier to do a soft reboot, at least from my end, since I sort of just made rough guesses as to how the races would scale at the time.

I think when I spoke with Ramza, it was something like "Half, maybe 1/4 a Saiyans PL", give or take, so it's obvious that they're clearly physically superior, but not so much that it would seem to be such a gap that skill/tech/ and some level of cooperation wouldn't make up for it.

Nevadians would be on the defensive, compared to most races, but it wouldn't be like hunting....Umm....The....(Someone name a race, please)

Keep in mind, this was like way back when we were at like......well, 5k would have been impressive back then maybe. I'm just thinking outloud about how to adjust it so it doesn't seem...odd.

I mean, I did always have it in my head that even among Nevadians, Held had a very odd skill/PL ratio, but there we go.

...Screw it, going into exile for a month to fine tune, and be lazy.

RAMZA. HOLD MY CALLS.
    Do Nevadians do any training at all? If so, then it makes sense that their PLs would increase over time. That's what I've been doing with the Saiyans, especially since they've all seen how powerful Sarada and Parsley are.

(speaking of, I need to update their PLs since some time has passed)
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Current Power Levels:

Asha’rah: 100,000

Chuan: 50,000

Etrina: 55,000

Erosa: 65,000

Evangeline: 20,000

Held: 50,000

Ishtar: 85,000

Jack: 70,000

Meagan: 70,000

Nevanlinna: 65,000

Nunlil: 20,000

Parsley: 70,000

Ochazuke: 75,000

Charco: 50,000

Quila: 50,000

Sarada: 85,000

Slak: 40,000

Tasure: 70,000

Totoma: 65,000

Zaofan: 60,000

Praxat: 40,000

Ronin Kai: 10,000

Sasheem: 70,000

Dash: 36,000

Cyanna: 30,000

Updated them. Looks better.
    I literally haven't said a word of complaint and Asha'rah just keeps going up. O.o

...not that I'm complaining! ^_^

So, remember when I said way back during the first arc when I first introduced Anaxam that unless the final phase was triple her power level as it was prior to the tech's activation, the numbers later on down the line would be absurd? Yeah, we've reached that point.
    Yeeeaah, I generally just kinda trust us and Cleric to manage how relevant we get to be in a fight based on roleplay, cleverness, story and abilities. So I'm not worried about numbers you put on a post!

Well, I think in the case of Hammer, everyone kinda forgot Ochazuke was sitting on the Jammer. Homeboy shocked everyone.

But yea, another issue with Ishtar specifically, is that she can't actually hit 'full power', unlike Asha'rah, Ishtar can't actually use her Hakai outside of side-stories for now *grumbles something*. Not quite sure why.
    Sounds like sidestory training material to me.

Eh, Ishtar's so crippled by plot at this point there's no telling when she'll actually get to that point. Closest she came was against Hammer, and then Dadzuke ended the fight with the Neural Jammer.
    *Scribbles note* Let...Ishtar...mostly...die...

I feel the same way. While this does not necessarily require Cleric to hit the Timeskip brakes, I suppose I ought to move forward with some sidestory stuff myself at some point.

On the other hand, this is also why I stick to that NPC Non-Interference Policy. They're as strong as they need to be to be actors in smaller plots; instead of plot holes...more like plot ripples :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Sounds like sidestory training material to me.
    That's not the issue.

She's been working on training it up for awhile, at least since Battersea died. Used it before then even. She's just been disallowed from using it in anything outside of side-story stuff for ... a reason that doesn't make much sense given the fact it's already being used in-game.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The upcoming antagonist for Sarada's side-quest.
    Techniques:

• Perhaps I'll Kill You Know

Special:
    • Voiced by Ryūsei Nakao
    • Incredibly arrogant
    Ochazuke: Once the sun has set, no candle can ever replace it. *silent tear*

Oh it's not an issue of whether or not she can. Just "not yet" cuz it's too much *watches Asha'rah use Hakai*.

So uh ... *shrug*.

EVENTUALLY I'LL GET AROUND TO WHAT I'VE BEEN BUILDING TO FOR OVER SIX MONTHS.
    I've been very careful to use hakai as we know it to be in the anime only once, and that was when the giant skeleton hand was gripping Ishtar and making itself a stationary target that left Asha'rah room to concentrate on nothing but summoning it.

For the record, I find how you've roleplayed the hakai playing havoc with Ishtar's body and ability to heal to be really flavorful. Asha'rah's just already had that stuff worked out eons ago for a boatload of story reasons.

That's not the issue.

She's been working on training it up for awhile, at least since Battersea died. Used it before then even. She's just been disallowed from using it in anything outside of side-story stuff for ... a reason that doesn't make much sense given the fact it's already being used in-game.
    Asha'rah's experiences might not be entirely applicable given Ishtar is naturally an oni rather than a god, but just putting it out there.

Retired Overlord

Thoughts on the Klaax so far?

Trying to aim for that Lovecraft Mythos vibe, likely only half succeeding....hard to get that "cosmic force beyond our comprehension" aspect in a rp like this.