Page 143 of 719 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Thoughts on the Klaax so far?

Trying to aim for that Lovecraft Mythos vibe, likely only half succeeding....hard to get that "cosmic force beyond our comprehension" aspect in a rp like this.
    Beyond Zeno's creations you say?

Joking aside, the concept is promising.

Now if only somebody would push that button.

I think I have Tasure's general fighting style worked out. It's gonna be... interesting.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I've been very careful to use hakai as we know it to be in the anime only once, and that was when the giant skeleton hand was gripping Ishtar and making itself a stationary target that left Asha'rah room to concentrate on nothing but summoning it.
    Asha'rah, I though, blends it into several of her abilities ?

*checks*

Yep.

For the record, I find how you've roleplayed the Hakai playing havoc with Ishtar's body and ability to heal to be really flavorful. Asha'rah's just already had that stuff worked out eons ago for a boatload of story reasons.
    Well thanks !

Figured at the least that given what she'd spent a considerable amount of time trying to do -- actively and ultimately subconsciously suppressing it -- it'd do something to her body.

Asha'rah's experiences might not be entirely applicable given Ishtar is naturally an oni rather than a god, but just putting it out there.
    Oh, I'm not saying they are. I'm just saying, Ishtar hasn't used it (outside of side story fluff and training), because I was told it was "too much". Despite its use.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I think I have Tasure's general fighting style worked out. It's gonna be... interesting.
    I can't wait for her and Parsley to finally meet. I'm sure the latter will have something to say about that guarantee the former made about killing her if she won.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke: Once the sun has set, no candle can ever replace it. *silent tear*
    Random Frost Demon: Now that I've killed the rest of your team, it is your turn, dear Ochazuke!

Ochazuke: *drops to his knees, shedding manly tears of contempt* ...Damn you, Koorimaru ;_;

Frost Demon -_-'
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I can't wait for her and Parsley to finally meet. I'm sure the latter will have something to say about that guarantee the former made about killing her if she won.
    Yeah, I can imagine parsley isn't... particularly pleased about that.

Then again, enforcing your will through overwhelming strength is probably just about the most saiyan thing ever to her, so... I dunno?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Asha'rah, I though, blends it into several of her abilities ?

*checks*

Yep.
    Hence the qualifier "as we know it". I should maybe just be more blatant with my language. Trying to be subtle seems hit or miss and there's little reason for me to allow the chance for a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well thanks !

Figured at the least that given what she'd spent a considerable amount of time trying to do -- actively and ultimately subconsciously suppressing it -- it'd do something to her body.

Oh, I'm not saying they are. I'm just saying, Ishtar hasn't used it (outside of side story fluff and training), because I was told it was "too much". Despite its use.
    Well, I'm not complaining about the attention Asha'rah gets whenever she uses hakai. But it's supposed to be a counterpoint to creation, not a beyond-god (hah!) tier power. But because of its rarity, danger to the user, potency when in its element, etc, it's fine treating it as a broken-tier thing for the uninitiated. In the end, the power to make nothing out of something isn't better than the power to make something out of nothing.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Hence the qualifier "as we know it". I should maybe just be more blatant with my language. Trying to be subtle seems hit or miss and there's little reason for me to allow the chance for a miss.

Well, I'm not complaining about the attention Asha'rah gets whenever she uses hakai. But it's supposed to be a counterpoint to creation, not a beyond-god (hah!) tier power. But because of its rarity, danger to the user, potency when in its element, etc, it's fine treating it as a broken-tier thing for the uninitiated. In the end, the power to make nothing out of something isn't better than the power to make something out of nothing.
    Unless your enemy is the void, in which case making something out of nothing is better.

Edit: wait no, read that wrong...edited for the clarity
    Last edited by MrSandman; 10-07-2018 at 11:19 PM.

man once Killrog is no longer ruler over Qacriea the Toadians should probably have a survey of who they thinks was the worse or better ruler the late Yaztoh or Killrog. one was overly arrogant Toadian who isolated her home world and the another is cannibalistic Replita enslave the Toadian race.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-08-2018 at 03:32 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Do Nevadians do any training at all? If so, then it makes sense that their PLs would increase over time. That's what I've been doing with the Saiyans, especially since they've all seen how powerful Sarada and Parsley are.

(speaking of, I need to update their PLs since some time has passed)
    They'd pretty much have to, just based on the idea of having to deter Saiyans from making any funny moves. You don't really talk Saiyans into leaving you alone and not sticking their noses into your honey pots with embargoes and peace treaties alone. Especially since they need to be able to credibly back up their alliances if it gets real in the field.

I'd imagine that if they got wind of an uptick of Saiyans suddenly hitting the gym hardcore for no actual reason, they'd get paranoid, even if their queen does seem like a comparatively benevolent reformer.

Not to mention that even with Mato scaling back conquest and all that stuff, IIRC, it's not like it was halted all together.

...Well, I guess Nevadians are going to start going to their homeworld proper for training and hunts, the poor bastards.

Hey Cleric, quick question. Are we in a timeskip phase ? Or just a brief holding pattern ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Name: Blizz
    Race/Species: Frost Demon
    Height/Weight: Varies
    Appearance:

Power Level: 500,000 (Final Form)

Style: N/A

Techniques:

• Death Beam
    • Death Ball
    • Perhaps I'll Kill You Know
    • Killing Fields

Items:

• Space Ship
    • Personal Bodyguards (Blizz Clizz)

Special:
    • Voiced by Ryūsei Nakao
    • Incredibly arrogant

History:

Not much is known about the mysterious being known as Blizz. What is known is that he is a notorious space pirate and conqueror. It's estimated that he owns well over 200 planets across the eastern sector of the universe.

Other:
    • Has a younger sibling
    Hey, Sub...your frost demon character is named Blizz and mine Blizzar....random though, but maybe they could be twins? It's possible that one reason Blizzar decided to work so hard to evolve into the 5th form is so people could tell them apart lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hey, Sub...your frost demon character is named Blizz and mine Blizzar....random though, but maybe they could be twins? It's possible that one reason Blizzar decided to work so hard to evolve into the 5th form is so people could tell them apart lol.
    I hadn't planned on it. It's obvious, though, that they have a... monetary agreement in regards to illegally procured planets.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I hadn't planned on it. It's obvious, though, that they have a... monetary agreement in regards to illegally procured planets.
    Yes, yes, of course. Certain parties may have been persuaded to look the other way...

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Yes, yes, of course. Certain parties may have been persuaded to look the other way...
    I'd even go as far as to imply that certain information about the GP has been passed along to certain parties. For a fee, of course.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!