Page 161 of 719 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 10777
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So much for style points.
    I make the hard choices.

Actually, **** it.

EDITING.

Retired Overlord

Mm. Destruction should technically beat out Void as well, all things equal. Void is the nullification of creation, and yet it exists. In much the same way anti-matter is the antithesis of matter, but it also exists.

Hakai literally erases things to such a degree that it wholly ceases to exist, at least as I understand it.
    Hmmm.....Hard thing to judge really....I can't really reference anything in DBZ because beyond being the setting for the tournament the void doesn't get much mention.

It just seemed the most logical of the possible combinations.....Using destruction against something outside the system, and totally lacking in creation....would be akin to trying to light a fire in a vacuum. Not to say it wouldn't work, but if the energy of the work were used defensively it would "fizzle out" destructive hakai energy.

But this is all speculation and plotting in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I have a hard time following some of Bruce's posts.

the post where Qaztoh uses her teleportation device happens after post 5089 in the thread. it's the post where on the Lookout Khan mess with one of Qaztoh's inventions that turns his her into snakes. basically just a scene with Khan, Praxat and Qaztoh . where Qaztoh talks about her inventions and takes them out of her ship along with blueprints . one of the blue prints is for a globe mind control device which Praxat tells her not to invented.

there's also a bot in this scene that Qaztoh made that isn't activate because it has a major glitch. the post where Praxat and Qaztoh teleport to where Dash and the others are happens after this. however I move it so it would happen after your last post Tami. I just repost it since I really don't know how to delate posts.

I also have flash back posts which deal with a little back history for Killrog and Qaztoh. these posts deal with the fall of the Toadian Kingdom that happen 9 years ago. then their are the posts that show Qacriea in the present time. the last post that show Qacriea in the present time. was a post that explain that Zykona was basically the person who kind of creator Killrog, because she was attempt to make a smarter Replita that could show compassion and understanding.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hmmm.....Hard thing to judge really....I can't really reference anything in DBZ because beyond being the setting for the tournament the void doesn't get much mention.

It just seemed the most logical of the possible combinations.....Using destruction against something outside the system, and totally lacking in creation....would be akin to trying to light a fire in a vacuum. Not to say it wouldn't work, but if the energy of the work were used defensively it would "fizzle out" destructive hakai energy.

But this is all speculation and plotting in the end.
    Well there's the Dead Zone, and then there's the World of Void.

The former is still subject to the influences of time, and can be interacted with by creation. The latter is just a place outside of space and time, and based on Vegeta's fight with Toppo ... stuff in there can be obliterated by Hakai just fine.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I like how both Dash and Held talk trash and then immediately feel bad.

...Crazy Horn is going to lecture Held about mocking the innocent, and then try to kill him.

Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    But seriously, she does plan on declaring earth under Saiyan protection, meaning its fights would then be Vocado's fights.
    Blizzar would approve as he would like Vocado to be the next recipe tent of the GP's new planetary defence system. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I like how both Dash and Held talk trash and then immediately feel bad.

...Crazy Horn is going to lecture Held about mocking the innocent, and then try to kill him.

Again.
    It appears they have some things in common.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Wait í guess she's already technically Majin ? Since she's got supernatural powers ?

I'm hella confused.
    Depends if she's got a M on her forehead of not, that the real telltale sign. Though with the horns and all, it might be hard to tell.

I have a post for you Tami in the RPG and I made sure to make a note of what transpire before my post to you. I also address a post of Sub-Zero MKA 's that I missed
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Depends if she's got a M on her forehead of not, that the real telltale sign. Though with the horns and all, it might be hard to tell.
    If she has bangs, though...

An M on MC Widow's Peak is easy to tell. An M on Zooey Deschanel with her bangs, though? That's easier to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I have a post for you Tami in the RPG and I made sure to make a note of what transpire before my post to you. I also address a post of Sub-Zero MKA 's that I missed
    I'll respond later. I have errands to do first.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

edit my post where Killrog attempts to kill note Zykona and is stomp by Demjir on planet Qacriea to mention that the event took place just some time after Dash and the others battle, and at the time Dash was looking at Held's space ship.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    If she has bangs, though...

An M on MC Widow's Peak is easy to tell. An M on Zooey Deschanel with her bangs, though? That's easier to hide.
    That's...true. Maybe the true method of determining a candidate for Majin is a visible forehead.

It's a W, for Wumbo

That's...true. Maybe the true method of determining a candidate for Majin is a visible forehead.
    I'd like to know what the mark on her arm is.

Funny enough though, Auroc picked the absolute worst person to try influencing. She's specifically resistant to that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

It's a W, for Wumbo

I'd like to know what the mark on her arm is.

Funny enough though, Auroc picked the absolute worst person to try influencing. She's specifically resistant to that.
    He wanted a challenge. Years of bending the weak-willed Threshling to his whims has made him complacent.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!