Page 168 of 719 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Toadians have never commit genocide on themselves . they are indeed a peaceful culture and do strictly heed by Zykona's commandments ( expect for Praxat of course since she's been on earth for so long.) Qaztoh follows these commandments too so she would never invented a ray that could fusion a bunch of people from her race together .

Qaztoh would probably want to find a way a peaceful way that doesn't involve mass geocide to fix her race population problem. still Killrog actually kills and consumes Toadians who don't do his bidding. he also kills and consumes his own kind.
    You know what space pirates do, right ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The intervening years between first taking in Totoma and Aiden leaving Earth allowed him to catch up, I believe 8000 to Tasure's pre-death 7000.

Of course that was before he crashed his ship on [unnamed Threshling planet]. Then he had to commit to mastering the darkness to survive.

...so he's probably running Castlevania right now lol AUROC CAN'T SEE WHAT HIS LIGHT CAN'T TOUCH
    Totoma: Aiden, I have become a man and wish to get your blessing to take your daughter as my... wife... mate... or whatever term we're using today.

Aiden: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk--have at you!

Totoma: ....good thing Karine and I always have a whip on us.

Tasure: *groans* Aiden, kick his ass for putting that mental image into my head.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma: Aiden, I have become a man and wish to get your blessing to take your daughter as my... wife... mate... or whatever term we're using today.

Aiden: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk--have at you!

Tasure: *groans* Aiden, kick his ass for putting that mental image into my head.
    *knocks Totoma out of the way*

Ishtar: Aro- er Aiden, I've come to bargain.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    What about some migration or colonizing an uninhabited but suitable planet. Or maybe they can start building space stations or colonies around their planet?
    I was about to suggest this. It's what the Saiyans did and it's working out pretty well so far. Just make sure the planets you colonize are uninhabited.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    What about some migration or colonizing an uninhabited but suitable planet. Or maybe they can start building space stations or colonies around their planet?
    yeah that could work. so I think I have Qaztoh uses the dragon balls to lower the birthrate of her race to where female Toadians will only have up to most only 8 children. she would also make alliances with other kingdoms on other planets to help her build space stations and colonies . even open up daycares and adoption centers once she gets done expanding her horizon.

the Toadians are going to be turning into a semi pacifist race once Qaztoh is done expanding her horizon. Killrog's race the Replitas don't have a population problem because Killrog's race kill each other when they're born to where only the strongest survive. Killrog kill his entire siblings when he hatch until he was the only one left."

Note : Praxat and Qaztoh are the current Toadian generation so all Toadians in their generation are basically either 17 years old or older. female Toadians only give birth once in their life time and that's it, but they give birth to 1,000 children or more at once. even if it just once in their lifetime.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-10-2018 at 07:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    *knocks Totoma out of the way*

Ishtar: Aro- er Aiden, I've come to bargain.
    Totoma and Karine visit Aiden's for Fangsgiving on Reshlan 3, Ishtar brings up sparring:

Awh ****.

We all know Zaofan is gonna ask Aidan to help him train up his cape game.

Arx Inosaan

Zaofan's done well for himself at near Tuxedo-Mask levels.

Aiden by now is probably at ridiculous Todd Macfarlane with no deadlines tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You know what space pirates do, right ?
    yeah I know what they do. Qaztoh herself is going to slowly turn into a semi pacifist that's if she isn't one already and that depends on how much influence the space Pirate group she was had on her. still she's going to get influence by her surroundings and the people around her. Qaztoh will probably end up abolishing Zykona's commandments when she becomes Queen.

Because is Qaztoh is going to realize that Zykona's commandments are more harmful than good to her race. there's a pretty good reason Zykona is called the Fool.

also I been thinking we can't use power levels to gauge how good a Guardian is at their job. guess how good they are at their job would be rank in prosperity.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-10-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Zaofan's done well for himself at near Tuxedo-Mask levels.

Aiden by now is probably at ridiculous Todd Macfarlane with no deadlines tier.
    Does that mean Aiden's cape has pouches and big ass guns attached to it?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Does that mean Aiden's cape has pouches and big ass guns attached to it?
    He mastered the darkness.

AND PUSHED IT TO THE EDGE.

Oh Kami Damnit he's gone full DCU.

Arx Inosaan

Aiden: To avenge my fallen friend, I must become that which I hate most. *dons shoulder pads and utility belt with ten unreasonably sized pouches*
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'll have a post and a few profiles up in the morning to kickstart Ishtar's timeskip shenanigans.

Also I'll respond to Sarada here after I get some food in me.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Aiden: To avenge my fallen friend, I must become that which I hate most. *dons shoulder pads and utility belt with ten unreasonably sized pouches*
    Totoma probably thought that was the hottest **** until he found out Aiden did it all to avenge the life that was stolen from him.

Then he fell down a Tokusatsu hole and never came out.