Page 169 of 719 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269669 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 10777

I been thinking a prosperity ranking system could be use to tell how good a guardian is at their job. basically a ranking system that gauges how good at guiding a inhabitants a guardian is that they watch over. ranking system that would base on various factors . such as wealth, economic growth, education, health, personal well-being, and quality of life.

well the Toadians have a great educational system.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-10-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Totoma probably thought that was the hottest **** until he found out Aiden did it all to avenge the life that was stolen from him.

Then he fell down a Tokusatsu hole and never came out.
    ....sorely tempted to make this canon, lol.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Totoma probably thought that was the hottest **** until he found out Aiden did it all to avenge the life that was stolen from him.

Then he fell down a Tokusatsu hole and never came out.
    Every hero needs an origin. There's a reason the Just Saiyan keeps his a mystery.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As far as time skips go, I said what Meagan I going to do. Cyanna might go with her, not sure Meagan trusts Cyanna alone at the Temple just yet.

Dash is staying on Earth, training, and trying to *not* get into trouble....which she will.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I been thinking a prosperity ranking system could be use to tell how good a guardian is at their job.
    It's not the Guardian's job to handle that. Their job is just to protect their planet from threats. They don't generally involve themselves beyond that.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ah is it time skipping time already? Have a lot to plan for...I already know what Blizzar'll be up to...Sasheem, I'm not entirely sure on where to take him first.

okay I think I'm misinterpreting what Gen said about Guardians ( but guide them into prospering for themselves) wrong .
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I been thinking a prosperity ranking system could be use to tell how good a guardian is at their job. basically a ranking system that gauges how good at guiding a inhabitants a guardian is that they watch over.
    Every Guardian is unique, each has their own talents, skills, and experience. Yet they all share a simple role, watch over a planet and only intervene when needed or when asked. There have been exceptions, Iris was one initially but soon settled down to the role of watcher.

In Game we have only seen Eva as Guardian, Kai was a fill in fro a time, but it's not fair to compare him to her.

The other, few Guardians that have been mentioned have only be done as stories of the past. You can't make a comparison so easily based on that.

Meagan will be an Official Guardian soon, but like Kai, she is new to the job.

Kai was a great guardian.

For six months, nothing bad happened to the Earth!

Then Eva came back and so did Jagam.

Kai was a great guardian.

For six months, nothing bad happened to the Earth!

Then Eva came back and so did Jagam.
    Well, there was the Room of Time and Space incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Every Guardian is unique, each has their own talents, skills, and experience. Yet they all share a simple role, watch over a planet and only intervene when needed or when asked. There have been exceptions, Iris was one initially but soon settled down to the role of watcher.

In Game we have only seen Eva as Guardian, Kai was a fill in fro a time, but it's not fair to compare him to her.

The other, few Guardians that have been mentioned have only be done as stories of the past. You can't make a comparison so easily based on that.

Meagan will be an Official Guardian soon, but like Kai, she is new to the job.
    actually Zykona is the Guardian of Praxat's home planet Qacriea. technically she's the only Guardian on Qacriea ,but her brother Demjir fills in for her at night. yes the planet Qacriea has it's own Guardian and Doxal a newt like alien race both the Replitas and Toadians evolved from was the planet's first Guardian. Zykona is the second Guardian of Qacriea , she was Doxal's replacement after he died.

Zykona's job as Guardian of Qacriea is to basically watch over the planet ,and she does this with the help of her brother.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-10-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Ah is it time skipping time already? Have a lot to plan for...I already know what Blizzar'll be up to...Sasheem, I'm not entirely sure on where to take him first.
    Yep, Cleric asked specifically what our plans were timeskip wise ... here.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Argh. I can't remember if/where I posted the Saiyan races timeline.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Argh. I can't remember if/where I posted the Saiyan races timeline.
    According to my search-fu you did not.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    According to my search-fu you did not.
    Yeah, I've searched every page dating back to when it first came up and don't see one -_-
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!