Page 174 of 719 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 10777

Damn, Sasheem doesn't even have any boosts lol aside from his one speed boosting technique. He does have a lot of utility moves though.

Makes a lot of his bragging sound a lot more foolish in retrospect lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I...see....

*Starts reworking his plans furiously while smacking his head for allowing such things so early*

*Looks at Jagam’s corpse*

*Also starts making the bad guys more powerful*
    Wanna hear a joke?

Jagam.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Damn, Sasheem doesn't even have any boosts lol aside from his one speed boosting technique. He does have a lot of utility moves though.

Makes a lot of his bragging sound a lot more foolish in retrospect lol
    Held technically has no buffs, but Crazy Horn is always going to be 2X Helds PL I think.

...... And Held already has several debuff attacks planned with his sweet, sweet skills.

I...see....

*Starts reworking his plans furiously while smacking his head for allowing such things so early*

I apologize for the introduction of Hitozaru.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Also, it's also sad because Held and Horn are like Charizard and Ash. Held hasn't summoned him during these battles because of the lack of respect.

Horn would have fought Hammer and Fife, and wouldn't give two shits about Jagam unless he just wanted a fight or found him repulsive.

.... Which is why he would have fought Hammer and Fife.

Now I'm strongly considering giving Zaofan a temporary power boost whenever he eats a can of spinach. It lasts for 5 posts or whenever the theme song ends, whichever comes first.

It WILL BE a can of whoopass.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I apologize for the introduction of Hitozaru.
    That really was a mistake, at least this early in the game. Every non-Saiyan is already severely outmatched and we're only just now about to get to the Namek Saga!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ochazuke has the power of rhetoric, to make words and will surpass raw numbers.

Although if this is a serious question, I suppose I'll hash it out and be woefully disappointed.

Base: 75,000

Danko Sosai Ken (x1.25 at base; can go much higher): >93,750 (without accruing damage by strain)

Kikoho (Mushin: x2): 150,000 (applied to base), >187,500 (Applied to Danko Sosai Ken)

Zanshin Touki (Strikes twice): 150,000 (applied to base), >187,500 (Applied to Danko Sosai Ken) >375,000 (Applied to Mushin Kikoho + Danko Sosai Ken; ie "Channel the Kikoho into fist" at base)

Kikoho (Full-power): Multiplied by the strength of plot (which is why he doesn't do it very often, besides the whole 'kills the user' thing)

All the above, however, does not account for his powers of insight (Battle Meditation) or the precision in his fighting skill (Kei'i-Ken [+ accuracy, Crit rate] Mushin Nehan [+ Hit rate, + luck], the various qualities applied by the Five Schools [Wolf's prowl, etc]) or the methods of his fighting style (Sanchin allows him to absorb force, Sesui Tensho allows him to redirect it, Kongosho pushes/breaks energy, Saifa Kensaku binds/pulls it apart, Karura no Kaen causes a steady debuff)

In a poor analogy, for all the strength a man who can bench a ton has, he will still have problems if the empty bar freefalls toward his neck and he does not move.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke has the power of rhetoric, to make words and will surpass raw numbers.

Although if this is a serious question, I suppose I'll hash it out and be woefully disappointed.

Base: 75,000

Danko Sosai Ken (x1.25 at base; can go much higher): >93,750 (without accruing damage by strain)

Kikoho (Mushin: x2): 150,000 (applied to base), >187,500 (Applied to Danko Sosai Ken)

Zanshin Touki (Strikes twice): 150,000 (applied to base), >187,500 (Applied to Danko Sosai Ken) >375,000 (Applied to Mushin Kikoho + Danko Sosai Ken; ie "Channel the Kikoho into fist" at base)

Kikoho (Full-power): Multiplied by the strength of plot (which is why he doesn't do it very often, besides the whole 'kills the user' thing)

All the above, however, does not account for his powers of insight (Battle Meditation) or the precision in his fighting skill (Kei'i-Ken [+ accuracy, Crit rate] Mushin Nehan [+ Hit rate, + luck], the various qualities applied by the Five Schools [Wolf's prowl, etc]) or the methods of his fighting style (Sanchin allows him to absorb force, Sesui Tensho allows him to redirect it, Kongosho pushes/breaks energy, Saifa Kensaku binds/pulls it apart, Karura no Kaen causes a steady debuff)

In a poor analogy, for all the strength a man who can bench a ton has, he will still have problems if the empty bar freefalls toward his neck and he does not move.
    If Ocha had a class on Rhetoric, Held would sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That really was a mistake, at least this early in the game. Every non-Saiyan is already severely outmatched and we're only just now about to get to the Namek Saga!
    Hm...

Well, I... have been contemplating a certain thing that may fix the hitozaru problem, but since you have Saiyan characters too, I was going to pass it by you before going through with it.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I have prepared for this situation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Hm...

Well, I... have been contemplating a certain thing that may fix the hitozaru problem, but since you have Saiyan characters too, I was going to pass it by you before going through with it.
    You keep your damn mega monkeys. Don't puss out now!

Astonishing Member

Also, Jack, Held is pausing for the plot, just to see if anything matters.

But given Ishtar is just bonding with some old bitch, **** it, Helds gone. Let's roll.

I...see....

While there is also the matter of thematic elements that make up these upcoming character, not to mention the variety in attack methods and powersets, eh sure, why not.

KIKO HOW YA DOIN'?! I GOT ONE-FOR-ALL-OF-THE-EIGHT-GATES! BRING IT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    If Ocha had a class on Rhetoric, Held would sign up.
    Step 1: Be in same room with Ochazuke

Step 2: Start conversation

Apropos of nothing, what did Marduk look like again?